PDA

View Full Version : not important

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 02:31 PM
today,

Sam or the club saw this fixture as in the way, perhaps if we were not in the semi's of the other Cup..

centenarylower
05-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Maybe not important but losing 5 nil to a team in the fizzy isn't good enough if you ask me.

NeLSon_manjaffa
05-01-2014, 02:37 PM
and that speaks volumes imo major

money before fans :/ ... they deserved more than what they got today

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 02:39 PM

Who is Major?

Imho every single league and CUP game is important. If they are not then what on earth is the point.

bazwillrun
05-01-2014, 02:40 PM
it matters for no other reason than team moral
which now after todays debacle must be even lower than rock bottom...subterranean !

NeLSon_manjaffa
05-01-2014, 02:45 PM

Who is Major?

Imho every single league and CUP game is important. If they are not then what on earth is the point.[/quote]

i'm referring to dagenhamjohn jimmy , there's been many a famous major in the paratroop regiments ranks mate

and btw
i'm agreeing with you by what i said in the above statement ... bloody sad when you think a club like us have to sacrifice matches

WHU
05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
squad shot of confidence and a manager devoid of ideas

the mistake has already happened, no replacement of manager

the money for january is now going to allardyce to spend and not a caretaker/interim

huge mistake

i hope you allardyce backers realise his plan is to throw £80k a week at a striker, a failed plan of previous

hope you get what you wish for

Tone_Loc
05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
it matters for no other reason than team moral
which now after todays debacle must be even lower than rock bottom...subterranean !
It just looks like those all-telling signs of defeat and gloom have engulfed the club.

There IS no way back now for sure. Allardyce plays a system where he is TOTALLY dependant on very specific players. If (like now) those players are injured or off-form...his system falls down like a pack of cards.

Games like today only serve to increase resentment between junior players and Allardyce.
I don't think Sam has too many more fans in the dressing room at most levels. Just his Bolton boys I would think (remove Nolan from that).

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Not seeing to many SA backers on here Woo.

KUMB's poll says 53% are backing him. Many who do not go the games

WHTID's poll with more than double the votes have 67% wanting him gone. Many of who do go to the games.

I prefer to go on the opinion of those at the actual games btw, those West Ham fans i meet in the pubs, the bookies, the street or at work ect.

Can count on 1 hand those that want him to stay. All the others ant him gone and gone fast.

That includes btw last season.

NeLSon_manjaffa
05-01-2014, 02:52 PM
squad shot of confidence and a manager devoid of ideas

the mistake has already happened, no replacement of manager

the money for january is now going to allardyce to spend and not a caretaker/interim

huge mistake

i hope you allardyce backers realise his plan is to throw ?80k a week at a striker, a failed plan of previous

hope you get what you wish for

we need a bit of " winner, winner chicken dinner " and sharpish XD

the only way to get back on track is to get allardcyce out ... i'm sure the players must be sick of the kunt by now too

i suppose we are stuck with the two old ****ers that own us for the time being but imo , they are part of the problem too ... they consistently back allardyce for a start

i just hope that someone buys this club and those two can retire to a beach front residential home in bognor somewhere

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 03:08 PM
i'm not an Allardyce backer,

just see things in the cold light thats all,
far too much emotion involved with most posters input to decipher the what you like, have and will get,

we lost away today with a depleted squad to a Forest team that were up for it, regardless of tactics on paper we should have got a result today, we didn't, simples.

Norfolkammer
05-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Maybe not important but losing 5 nil to a team in the fizzy isn't good enough if you ask me.

5 nil flattered us - it could easily have been 10. We were completely played off the park in a gutless / clueless performance. I've seen better defending in my local Sunday League. Can't see how Allardyce can defend today even if he was of the view that the FA Cup isn't important. FFS it's more important than the League Cup and I just can't wait to see what happens when we play Citee. The word "Destroyed" comes to mind!

Really felt for all our supporters (especially that little lad with his dad) at Forest today - they were fantastic and deserve much better than this.

Norfolkammer
05-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Forgot to add:- Downing looked well p*$sed off when he was substituted. That's got to rub off in the dressing room!

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 03:22 PM
in his words..

Sam Allardyce insists he had no choice but to a youthful line-up against Nottingham Forest after his West Ham side were humiliated 5-0 at the City Ground.

Youngsters Seb Lletget, Danny Whitehead, Callum Driver and George Moncur were all handed starts, but struggled to make any impression as the Championship cruised into the fourth round of the FA Cup.

However, the Hammers boss has vigorously defended his team selection, claiming changes were necessary ahead of the Capital One Cup semi-final first-leg clash against Manchester City in midweek.

"I don't think I had a choice," said Allardyce.

"I'm the manager, I make the decisions for the benefit of everybody at the football club.

"We go to Manchester City on Wednesday night. Manchester City played yesterday, we had to play today.

"We had a huge amount of problems in terms of the available members of the squad so I've got to keep them intact, that's a major priority.

"Everybody changes their team in the Capital

Ironworks1
05-01-2014, 03:25 PM
[quote="dagenhamJohn"]in his words..

Sam Allardyce insists he had no choice but to a youthful line-up against Nottingham Forest after his West Ham side were humiliated 5-0 at the City Ground.

Youngsters Seb Lletget, Danny Whitehead, Callum Driver and George Moncur were all handed starts, but struggled to make any impression as the Championship cruised into the fourth round of the FA Cup.

However, the Hammers boss has vigorously defended his team selection, claiming changes were necessary ahead of the Capital One Cup semi-final first-leg clash against Manchester City in midweek.

"I'm the manager, I make the decisions for the benefit of everybody at the football club.

"We go to Manchester City on Wednesday night. Manchester City played yesterday, we had to play today.

"We had a huge amount of problems in terms of the available members of the squad so I've got to keep them intact, that's a major priori

JimmyV66
05-01-2014, 03:26 PM
His changes did not have to be so severe, he had plenty of options.

He had enough to play a much better mixture of youth and experiance.

He instead tried to prove a point and he hoped we would lose. Im sure however that even he did not expect to lose 5-0.

O'Brien, Collison, J Cole, C Cole, Rat, Jussi, McCartney, Diame.

To not even put any experiance on the bench was a disgrace. Made even worse when he took of Diarra and Downing.

He hung the kids out to dry and should be sacked for that alone.

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 03:27 PM
[quote="Ironworks1"]in his words..

"We had a huge amount of problems in terms of the available members of the squad so I'v