PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice

IronworksFC
05-01-2014, 03:38 PM
The footage of Ravel when he was walking off the pitch, clapped the fans and then lowered and shook his head.
I know most well say he still has some improving to do, but at the right club in the right setup I think there is no doubting he will be a superb player.
I very much doubt he will extend any contract if Sam stays in charge.

NeLSon_manjaffa
05-01-2014, 03:43 PM
he'll be light in his pay packet this week ... his free kick was outside the box :P

IronworksFC
05-01-2014, 03:49 PM
If that actually exists (still not convinced) I very much doubt it is in their contracts. I would tell the fat (unt to do one. Wouldn't get a penny out of me if I were lucky enough to be a professional footballer.

jon15u
05-01-2014, 04:16 PM
As much as it pains me to say it, i really cant see Ravel signing a new contract. I mean would you and could you blame him. Hes on the verge of an England call up, and he aint going to improve with us unless one clod goes. If i were him id be looking elsewhere,

IronworksFC
07-01-2014, 08:24 AM
As much as it pains me to say it, i really cant see Ravel signing a new contract. I mean would you and could you blame him. Hes on the verge of an England call up, and he aint going to improve with us unless one clod goes. If i were him id be looking elsewhere,

So we are going to lose a bright young talent to Fulham FFS. How bad are things when a player thinks he will be better off there. - view external link (http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/01/07/4526542/-)

jon15u
07-01-2014, 09:10 AM

So we are going to lose a bright young talent to Fulham FFS. How bad are things when a player thinks he will be better off there.[/quote]

Exactly, and to be honest, do you have to be a player to play for the Dinosaur, all you gotta do is boot and run. But to choose Fulham!!!!