PDA

View Full Version : Owls get a bye into the fifth round - YESSSSSSSS

twat
05-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Getting a bye into the fifth round is brilliant news. I can live with going out in the fifth as we so often go out in the third or fourth.

Rotherhamowl10
06-01-2014, 09:30 AM
IF we beat Macclesfield, I think Rochdale away is a tricky game. As we saw at the weekend, the smaller clubs in the competition take it much more serious these days, in Macclesfields case, the clubs future can depend on the competition.

Still I am very disappointed to hear that Macc are wanting the prices to be hiked up for the return fixture, I understand they need the money (as do us), but for once think of the fans.

helmut_rooster
06-01-2014, 10:15 AM
I would like to think this "price hike" suggestion from them is nothing more than a publicity stunt, to gain some attention about their plight, if not and its true then they can c0ck n balls.

Rotherhamowl10
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM
[quote="helmut_rooster" suggestion from them is nothing more than a publicity stunt, to gain some attention about their plight, if not and its true then they can c0ck n balls.[/quote]

It's strange as there was something in their programme stating that should they be a return fixture, the prices will be ?5 and ?10, so I am assuming these were agreed prior to the match?

I can't believe they have claimed that this is why the FA cup is losing it's glamour and appeal...what because we aren't charging fans full price :? :?

I did have the mind set that Macclesfield are a great little club, who have profited very well from our tie and us selling out the away allocation, but after this statement I hope we agree to put the prices up and nobody attends.