PDA

View Full Version : Since the Christmas night out was such a success...

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Carrying on from the cracking night we all had out at Xmas, I'm holding a pool tournament.

No sheep, and especially no DABs (apart from weearabs).

The tournament will be held in The Masters, Dennistoun, and with a straight knock out format.

I need to know how many tables to book, so stick your down here if you're interested. Obviously I'll just catch up with the usual mob through the phone.

P.S. If anyone asks if two shots carry, I'll wrap my cue around your heed like a turban.

That is all.

:heart:

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 05:25 PM
In the interest of fairness I will decline. I'm sh1t hot at pool and was the Kilbirnie Champion in 1989. I've got trophies and aw that.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:27 PM
In the interest of fairness I will decline. I'm sh1t hot at pool and was the Kilbirnie Champion in 1989. I've got trophies and aw that.

The only reason a Jambo would be allowed in Dennistoun is as target practice.

IanAberdon
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
It would appear I fall foul of Danny's restrictions... :blue:

Ach well onwards... :D

herewego10inarow
05-01-2014, 05:34 PM
" Christmas night out "

oh ma hoorin sides XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 05:37 PM

The only reason a Jambo would be allowed in Dennistoun is as target practice.[/quote]

Well that's just bloody charming. >:(

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:40 PM
[quote="herewego10inarow"

oh ma hoorin sides XD[/quote]

Whoosh :D

DannyBhoy
I've just spoke to the landlady. It's on.

They're going to rig a pump up so that high quality cocaine will flow like beer. Eastern European women of questionable morals will deliver our alcohol to the tables wearing nothing but high heels and a big smile, and, depending on the numbers, they might plumb in a Hotpoint washing machine so we can all take turns of the Holly Willoughby lookalike that I'm getting off Adultwork.

Good times are ahead.

B)

weearabs
Carrying on from the cracking night we all had out at Xmas, I'm holding a pool tournament.

No sheep, and especially no DABs (apart from weearabs).

The tournament will be held in The Masters, Dennistoun, and with a straight knock out format.

I need to know how many tables to book, so stick your down here if you're interested. Obviously I'll just catch up with the usual mob through the phone.

P.S. If anyone asks if two shots carry, I'll wrap my cue around your heed like a turban.

That is all.

:heart:

i will see if i can get the learjet for the night B)

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:41 PM

The only reason a Jambo would be allowed in Dennistoun is as target practice.[/quote]

Well that's just bloody charming. >:([/quote]

You know that was a joke. Just bring your wallet.

Mook1
05-01-2014, 05:42 PM

They're going to rig a pump up so that high quality cocaine will flow like beer. Eastern European women of questionable morals will deliver our alcohol to the tables wearing nothing but high heels and a big smile, and, depending on the numbers, they might plumb in a Hotpoint washing machine so we can all take turns of the Holly Willoughby lookalike that I'm getting off Adultwork.

Good times are ahead.

B)

Charlie flowing like beer?

Count me in :D

gersforme
05-01-2014, 05:48 PM
amazon have a cracking deal on stab proof vests if anyone is thinking of heading into the shytehole that is dennistoun

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:49 PM
I had a break of 37 once, top player I was B)

Wait till mook reads this, and tells me you don't get 'breaks' in pool XD

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 05:50 PM

Good times are ahead.

B)

Count me in :D[/quote]Pablo Escobar is in the house XD

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:51 PM
amazon have a cracking deal on stab proof vests if anyone is thinking of heading into the shytehole that is dennistoun

Phuck me, gers, I've been worried sick!

Did you not get my text?

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:53 PM

Good times are ahead.

B)

Count me in :D[/quote]Pablo Escobar is in the house XD[/quote]

There's a thread for your arguments, and it ain't this one.

Unless you want to contribute to the discussion take it elsewhere.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 06:02 PM

Did you not get my text?[/quote]

phuck off ya mhanky pox ridden std taxicab

ps, how's life? :blue:

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 06:07 PM

Good times are ahead.

B)

Count me in :D[/quote]Pablo Escobar is in the house XD[/quote]

There's a thread for your arguments, and it ain't this one.

Unless you want to contribute to the discussion take it elsewhere.[/quote]Sorry :D

I once made 18 balls in a row, the boy I was playing was gutted, cost him 40 bucks B)

gersforme
05-01-2014, 06:08 PM
male prostitute days?

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:13 PM

Did you not get my text?[/quote]

phuck off ya mhanky pox ridden std taxicab

ps, how's life? :blue:[/quote]

Is there any need for your hostility?

Life is ok, there's a golden puddle on the floor in the living room, I don't know if it's urine or hopefully it's Stella.

My boxers are dry so unless I got my tadger out and did a pish all over the floor it must be Stella.

Are you keeping well?

gersforme
05-01-2014, 06:16 PM
yes danny, got a cargo in and some fine smokes (club of course)

a fun night ahead, might watch the limmy show i missed at new year, its kinda hit and miss with that kvnt

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:27 PM
yes danny, got a cargo in and some fine smokes (club of course)

a fun night ahead, might watch the limmy show i missed at new year, its kinda hit and miss with that kvnt

I've got one more bottle of bucky. I'd get more, but I've planked money and for the life of me I can't remember what I done with it.

I just can't go that Limmy. He's about as funny as a bout of chlamydia.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 06:30 PM
One good sketch in ten. Vastly overrated.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:34 PM

Is aintnosurf truemaroons?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 06:41 PM

Is aintnosurf truemaroons?[/quote]

Aye.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:44 PM

Is aintnosurf truemaroons?[/quote]

Aye.[/quote]

Thought so.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:45 PM
[quote="herewego10inarow"

oh ma hoorin sides XD[/quote]

FFS!

I've just seen this!

Hahahahahaahahaahahaahahahaqahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Ya phucking moon unit.

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Sounds like a bent night in for one then :blue:

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Sounds like a bent night in for one then :blue:

I'd have invited you, Elsie, but they don't let children in after 6.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 07:12 PM
what a load of shoite it was, they should dump limmy and only an excuse, infantile shyte

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:15 PM
what a load of shoite it was, they should dump limmy and only an excuse, infantile shyte

Was it poor mate?

Can't say I'm surprised.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 07:16 PM
utter pysh, how that passes for comedy is beyond me, i get a better laugh on here, and its free, thanks to my clueless neighbour's wi fi

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
utter pysh, how that passes for comedy is beyond me, i get a better laugh on here, and its free, thanks to my clueless neighbour's wi fi

Most 'comedians; aren't funny. You ever seen Stephen Amos? He just tells a joke, then repeats it in a Nigerian accent and it's supposed to be funny.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM
doug stanhope is funny, he's a no holds barred comedian, with a touch of bill hicks about him.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM

Most 'comedians; aren't funny. You ever seen Stephen Amos? He just tells a joke, then repeats it in a Nigerian accent and it's supposed to be funny.[/quote]

He's really bad. So is Jon Richardson.

My Number 1, all time, unfunny basturt is Lenny Henry. How that guy has made a career out of comedy is beyond me.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 07:30 PM
lenny henry, dawn french, russel howard, michael mcintye, jo brand , peter kay... all carefully selected pc left wing puppets who are as funny as yer knob caught in yer fly

gersforme
05-01-2014, 07:32 PM
haw danny, justified is back on tuesday B)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
lenny henry, dawn french, russel howard, michael mcintye, jo brand , peter kay... all carefully selected pc left wing puppets who are as funny as yer knob caught in yer fly

I wouldn't lump Peter Kay in with that lot. He can be funny.

BertrandRussell
05-01-2014, 07:34 PM
There's an awful lot of 'comedians' these days who just act really gay and camp. What's funny about that? Alan Carr is the worst.

Then there's Michael McIntyre - the least funny man in history.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 07:35 PM
if you're not left wing you don't get on the telly

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:36 PM

Most 'comedians; aren't funny. You ever seen Stephen Amos? He just tells a joke, then repeats it in a Nigerian accent and it's supposed to be funny.[/quote]

He's really bad. So is Jon Richardson.

My Number 1, all time, unfunny basturt is Lenny Henry. How that guy has made a career out of comedy is beyond me.[/quote]

The only thing Lenny Henry has been in that's funny is Dawn French.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 07:38 PM
haw danny, justified is back on tuesday B)

That's the best news I've heard all day.

I'll maybe download the last couple of episodes to get myself in the mood for it.

gersforme
05-01-2014, 09:01 PM
danny arrives at the pool hall, just as the fear kicks in and starts seeing things:

http://i.imgur.com/wFUtASn.jpg

JimmyHaze
05-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Gers and Danny, is that justfied good?

gersforme
05-01-2014, 09:02 PM
best show out just now jimmy, great patter and action in it