PDA

View Full Version : Why Sam needs to stay.

ironJL
05-01-2014, 05:30 PM
After watching yet another inept, depressing, pathetic performance, I'm in a position where I can't really be bothered with WHUFC anymore. It's as if I expect us to lose and I can't keep up with all the ******** that Fat Sam spouts after the game - the stupid ****ing excuses and pathetic attempts of justification **** performance after **** performance. But today's result at Forest just seems like a new low. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting to lose anyway, but I certainly wasn't expecting a humiliation. Utter ****e as usual.

But the main thing at the minute is 'Fat Sam out', obviously. Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand him myself and hopefully he has no real future past this season at our once proud football club.

BUT

- Who the **** are we going to replace him with in such short time? Some budget, 'nice guy' ****bag caretaker that "knows the club" who'll take us down anyway? Why would any self-respecting manager want to come to a shambles like us and work for the dildo broth

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 05:34 PM
[quote="ironJL"]After watching yet another inept, depressing, pathetic performance, I'm in a position where I can't really be bothered with WHUFC anymore. It's as if I expect us to lose and I can't keep up with all the ******** that Fat Sam spouts after the game - the stupid ****ing excuses and pathetic attempts of justification **** performance after **** performance. But today's result at Forest just seems like a new low. Don't get me wrong, I was expecting to lose anyway, but I certainly wasn't expecting a humiliation. Utter ****e as usual.

But the main thing at the minute is 'Fat Sam out', obviously. Now don't get me wrong, I can't stand him myself and hopefully he has no real future past this season at our once proud football club.

BUT

- Who the **** are we going to replace him with in such short time? Some budget, 'nice guy' ****bag caretaker that "knows the club" who'll take us down anyway? Why would any self-respecting manager want to come to a s

bonzosbest74
05-01-2014, 05:38 PM
John XD XD XD

bones
05-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Imho whu are down and out.,get used to the fact lads.no 1 can save the club from goin down.,fat c.nt has done to much damage.ONly good thing to come out of goin down is the fat odious pr.ck is always goin on about his never been relegated with a team where he was manager. Well the most important thing to the know nothing knob is his ego.when whu go down and his given his p45 never again can he big himself up. For me next season lan Holloway would be my choice.He gets teams out of division 1 and brings on good young players.

dagenhamJohn
05-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Imho whu are down and out.,get used to the fact lads.no 1 can save the club from goin down.,fat c.nt has done to much damage.ONly good thing to come out of goin down is the fat odious pr.ck is always goin on about his never been relegated with a team where he was manager. Well the most important thing to the know nothing knob is his ego.when whu go down and his given his p45 never again can he big himself up. For me next season lan Holloway would be my choice.He gets teams out of division 1 and brings on good young players.keep the faith Bonesmeister, not all lost yet.

gill1948
05-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Sorry but that is crap - how on earth do you expect us to stay up with that fat lard at the helm
there is no plan b , he has wasted money on overpriced wide men to supply carroll who hasn't kicked a ball for us since last may and you want him to spend whatever G & S are prepared to stump up this window
No they have to grow some balls and say enoughs enough

mickyj
05-01-2014, 06:03 PM
A good post ironJL but it has one major flaw...we won't be staying up :blue:

Whiskyman
05-01-2014, 06:26 PM
For me next season lan Holloway would be my choice.He gets teams out of division 1 and brings on good young players.

Sadly Ian Holloway is just the sort of no hope loser G & S will employ.

He is English, will probably be easily manipulated and will be cheap.

He resigned from Palace because he said himself he couldn't do the job. Expectations at West ham are higher.

The f_ucking yokel would probably throw himself under a tube train after his first defeat bFFS.

jon15u
05-01-2014, 07:23 PM
I think we got more chance of staying up if we were left managerless and the players left to just get on with it. If it dont work out the outcome will be the same either way. So get rid now, at least we wont have to listen to his bv115h1t

Edit.. Of course Bones suggestion has a good ring to it.

madmax66
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
ironJL wake up and smell the coffee ffs. :/

only1salty
05-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Joke post right?

We are relegated. Too big a hurdle given the games we have left.

Get that dinosaur out now and give a new manager time to shape a squad to play some decent stuff in the Championship

terrya1965
05-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Check the Stastics Thread out and you can see what a poor job he has really done. :blue:

palerider
06-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Bottom line.

The only man who can save us from relegation lived in Palestine about 2000 years ago.

And if asked, after raising Lazarus from the dead, turning water into wine and walking on water, if he could look into the future and keep West Ham out of the bottom three he'd have said "F#ck me John, you're having a laugh aren't you ?"

So we're down. Get used to it, and the way I and many others see it is let's at least have some fun on the way.

And smite me down for saying it but if you asked PDC to help out until the season's end, could he honestly be any worse than Allardyce?

WHU
06-01-2014, 07:52 AM
he should have gone by now

january he will cement more of his players around him to protect 'sam's world, playing gash football

we had an opportunity to be brave and move on when his contract came up, we bottled it

i and a few others predicted the way it would go

enjoy some £90k weekly striker journeyman sometime soon that 'may' keep us up but probably won't

'he'll get us back up though sam' i hear many cry

enjoy that sh1t - i won't be attending once next season if he's still here, regardless of anything

Eggerts_Ears
06-01-2014, 10:25 AM
i and a few others predicted the way it would go

Well done mate, give yourself a pat on the back. I thought he'd get us up first season in the chump, and then keep us up first season back in the EPL. I have to be honest, I've got it wrong this season, I thought we'd be mid-table.

Still, 2 out of 3 ain't bad is it?

What a (unt I am eh? Daring to support.

Still, keep predicting failure and you'll eventually come up trumps, law of everages dictates that, unless you're a manure fan.

FFS

'he'll get us back up though sam' i hear many cry

Have you heard anyone say that? I mean anyone?

The man isn't my favourite and Sunday was an embarassment, but I'm not convinced a change is the best thing for us right now, what might come next I find genuinely worrying.

Gloating about how you were right all along?

Nice

WHU
06-01-2014, 10:53 AM
you need to grow up mate

i have been on here many times recently saying i take no joy from the situation and no gloating intended

i was also here having my nose rubbed in sh1t saying he wasn't the answer for this football club beyond a basic sh1t sort where people like you told me to fu(k off, so if you want to act the (unt, so will i

you have to take a few hits if you get it wrong, that's life - you got it wrong, happens

we all know he scraped up v blackpool and kept us up (with a heavy spend) but you can't keep dining out on old news. none of us can.

it's this 'support regardless of anything and never discuss' attitude that has made this clubs supporters amongst the most apathetic around and it is fu(king sad and wrong. we used to have b0ll0cks. now then club say 'fu(k them, we'll have a full house regardless of the worsty quality footbvall seen in years' so let the sh1t music play

have a nice day

rednekst
06-01-2014, 11:19 AM
The message to everyone is not the fact that the manager should do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, but who will the 'terrible two' get in to replace him??

Look how Palace have improved their results since Pulis has been given the job. Cardiff are doing the same by changing manager.

We should have a clearout and let the new broom sweet clean.

BUT WHO????

Eggerts_Ears
06-01-2014, 11:29 AM
you need to grow up mate

i have been on here many times recently saying i take no joy from the situation and no gloating intended

i was also here having my nose rubbed in sh1t saying he wasn't the answer for this football club beyond a basic sh1t sort where people like you told me to fu(k off, so if you want to act the (unt, so will i

you have to take a few hits if you get it wrong, that's life - you got it wrong, happens

we all know he scraped up v blackpool and kept us up (with a heavy spend) but you can't keep dining out on old news. none of us can.

it's this 'support regardless of anything and never discuss' attitude that has made this clubs supporters amongst the most apathetic around and it is fu(king sad and wrong. we used to have b0ll0cks. now then club say 'fu(k them, we'll have a full house regardless of the worsty quality footbvall seen in years' so let the sh1t music play

have a nice day

If you take no joy, or are not

Paulo_10
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM
He's gambled with Carroll and it's not paid off. We've got key injuries but a window in which to buy reinforcements. We're 8 points off mid-table. Two wins and things could look much healthier. SA took us up at the first time of asking against a backdrop of huge pressure and cost-cutting. Doesn't matter how he did it, he did it. He deserves time. No, he's not strictly West Ham material - but where's that got us in the past? He should stay. There really is no one else to do the job. Anyone who thinks differently is short-sighted with an even shorter memory.

WHU
06-01-2014, 02:16 PM
[quote="Eggerts_Ears"]you need to grow up mate

have

WHU
06-01-2014, 07:40 PM
just to add, where as most in 2012/13/14 seem to focus totally on results only, i've always been about the football. attempting to play football. that's why i don't see the stages one and two as much of a success as the owners and the majority of supporters, as it's been the worst football in decades. in my opinion. when you talk about the whole season(s). under this (unt.

bye.

Passtheball
06-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Totally agree all I want to see is some progressive improvement building a young team sprinkled with some local talent.

Perhaps I'm just deluded :/

WHU
06-01-2014, 10:27 PM
you're deluded and talking b0ll0cks mate

we all are

;D :D

Eggerts_Ears
07-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Not deluded, just paranoid mate.

IronworksFC
07-01-2014, 10:30 AM
The title of this topic should read 'Why I need a lobotomy'