PDA

View Full Version : I've just ordered a 46" smart tv

bluek
05-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Cannae wait tae watch the fitba on the big screen and see what this 3d thing is aw aboot.

Also, I will definitely not be checking oot xhamster in almost real life size >:)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 05:50 PM
I've got a 40 incher. :D

bluek
05-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Is it a 3d 40 incher? :P

Went for the 3d ready version but not sure if its a load of pish. Looked good on the demo in the shop but might be just a gimmick?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
05-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Is it a 3d 40 incher? :P

Went for the 3d ready version but not sure if its a load of pish. Looked good on the demo in the shop but might be just a gimmick?

My neighbour got one and said it gives her a sore heid.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Is it a 3d 40 incher?

What kind did you get, blue?

I said on here a while ago that even though it's a cliche, you get what you pay for when it comes to tellys. It must have set you back a bit.

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 05:56 PM
40"? HA.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 05:57 PM
[quote="EastStand_Elite"? HA.[/quote]

:?

noahrab
05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
I hope you sought the views of our resident TV expert?

He was 'salesman of the year' once >:)

bluek
05-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Is it a 3d 40 incher?

What kind did you get, blue?

I said on here a while ago that even though it's a cliche, you get what you pay for when it comes to tellys. It must have set you back a bit.[/quote]

Was choice between samsung, panasonic or sony for me Danny.

Did a bit of research and went for the samsung though the panasonic got good reviews too.
Think you're right about getting what you pay for. Spent a bit more than I originally intended without going nuts, but hopefully will be worth it.

bluek
05-01-2014, 06:06 PM

I didn't know there was one or I would have asked their opinion.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:08 PM
I've got a Sony Bravia in my room, and ***ual inneuendos aside, I could have got 14" bigger if I went with a different brand.

I've got a Samsung in my living room, but to be honest, the Sony blows it out the water. It's not a 3d effort though, are they giving you the glasses with it?

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 06:11 PM

I didn't know there was one or I would have asked their opinion.[/quote]woland worked in a tv shop, knows everything you need to know about them. That, and shoeshines.

bluek
05-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Aye, two pairs of active glasses Danny.

On the tv's within my budget both the panasonic and the samsung picture quality was better. TBH I expected to buy Sony until I looked into it.

bluek
05-01-2014, 06:16 PM

I didn't know there was one or I would have asked their opinion.[/quote]woland worked in a tv shop, knows everything you need to know about them. That, and shoeshines.[/quote]

ach well, I've made my choice now.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Aye, two pairs of active glasses Danny.

On the tv's within my budget both the panasonic and the samsung picture quality was better. TBH I expected to buy Sony until I looked into it.

You'll need to let me know how you go with it.

When you say you expected to buy a Sony, do you mean it was too expensive? Or are you talking about the resolution and such?

bluek
05-01-2014, 06:32 PM
The Sony was in the price range no problem, you just associate them with quality.

The Sony and Samsung were 400hz refresh and the Pana was 600hz
The samsung was 1080p, sony was 760p

Checked out reviews on tec radar and got other opinion, then plumped for the samsung.

I could have bought all 3 no problem.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 05:14 AM
my telly arrived just in time for the new season, all i need now is a new sofa, more bags of peanuts and a few crates of beer but one thing at at time, she can only work so many hours in a day

bluek
06-01-2014, 06:59 AM
I will pay big time for getting my new tv. She's already making plans for new living room suite, carpets and dining room furniture.

Better see what ot is going :blue:

gersforme
06-01-2014, 07:05 AM
a woman needs telt her place or they'll have you trudging round ikea and shyte like that for the rest of yer life

i'm about to wake her up for her 15 hr shift, meanwhile i'll be lying scratching my erse eating crisps and farting

bluek
06-01-2014, 07:27 AM
You are right mate.
I made the mistake of giving in tae her 25 years ago cos I was getting ma hole when I wanted.

I've been paying for it ever since :blue:

gersforme
06-01-2014, 07:53 AM
I'm pumping some other bit on the side at the moment, hope i don't get rumbled, but those are the breaks B)

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 07:55 AM
You are right mate.
I made the mistake of giving in tae her 25 years ago cos I was getting ma hole when I wanted.

I've been paying for it ever since :blue:

We all pay for it in a roundabout way, blue.

Nothing in life is free, especially not your hole.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 07:57 AM
The burd im wae cannae keep up with my wild *** drive, i'll be phucked if i'm sitting around waiting for her to get moist , may as well spread the love :D

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm looking for a black and white portable tv , i'm fighting against technology this year

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 08:11 AM
The burd im wae cannae keep up with my wild *** drive, i'll be phucked if i'm sitting around waiting for her to get moist , may as well spread the love :D

The only way you would get a lassie's phanny wet is if you ran it under the shower you lying basturt.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 08:12 AM
a black and white portable eh jimmy? interested in one of them flip ash trays too? mine is leopard print :D

gersforme
06-01-2014, 08:13 AM

The only way you would get a lassie's phanny wet is if you ran it under the shower you lying basturt.[/quote]

excuse me ? (said in camp tones), how dare you question my ***uality, i'm straight i tell you, straight... xx

521buc
06-01-2014, 08:35 AM
my telly arrived just in time for the new season, all i need now is a new sofa, more bags of peanuts and a few crates of beer but one thing at at time, she can only work so many hours in a day

Gers,
Was in IKEA an they have nice sofas that turn into beds for under ?200 I can also say they were far more comfy that the price tag would suggest mate..

521buc
06-01-2014, 08:42 AM
[quote="DannyBhoy" bigger if I went with a different brand.

I've got a Samsung in my living room, but to be honest, the Sony blows it out the water. It's not a 3d effort though, are they giving you the glasses with it?[/quote]

Danny you like your luxurys,

They are quality TVs I just bought the cheapest biggest 3d TV I could get ..

Being retired an all that..it's an LG I think it's a 47incher Cana mind tbh but it's thereabouts..it' really comes into its own when ye stick a 3d film oan..
I did buy a sound bar half price from tesco ?90 I play some disco stuff through you tube when there's no one in..the whole hoos vibrates..are you buying a sound bar Danny..

Saw your post on Aberdeen mad off topic..I'm no going to reply as I may get ***g to dry from the bouncers that frequent the forum..:D :D :D

Edit,
The good thing we LG the glasses are cheap and lightweight you don't

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 08:53 AM

Obsessed. I certainly never made salesman of the year - I was f*cking hopeless. I told the truth about our products (that's frowned upon in retail).

noahrab
06-01-2014, 09:05 AM

Obsessed. I certainly never made salesman of the year - I was f*cking hopeless. I told the truth about our products (that's frowned upon in retail).[/quote]

I never mentioned you ya thick c*nt.

Now who's the obsessed one.

Ya phuckin tube.

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Lots of swearing from you and Taintedtim these days. Is this all part of your gay pact?

:D

tartanscone1314
06-01-2014, 01:26 PM
I refuse tae watch the Telly as the phuckers are all Anti-Rangers .

Apart fae Catriona Shearer ( who looked stunning in her wedding dress ) and River City .

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 01:30 PM
That's a fair point, scone.

Mook1
06-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Obsessed. I certainly never made salesman of the year - I was f*cking hopeless. I told the truth about our products (that's frowned upon in retail).[/quote]

I never mentioned you ya thick c*nt.

Now who's the obsessed one.

Ya phuckin tube.[/quote]

Here Noah, what kind of telly do you watch re-runs of On the 'Busses' (sic) on, ya thick wee relegated fud? XD

noahrab
06-01-2014, 03:06 PM
The same kind I watch the one about the Ban Manager on :)

What a thick c*nt you are.

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 03:12 PM
It's like the wee lads frae Dundee have just discovered sweary words.

XD

noahrab
06-01-2014, 03:15 PM
It's like the wee lads frae Dundee are REALLY gettin tae the Border c*nts :)

bluek
06-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Lots of swearing from you and Taintedtim these days. Is this all part of your gay pact?

:D

They do seem very irritable :D

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 03:18 PM
I would be angry if I was a Tim frae Dundee who went out with a bloke, to be fair to them.

bluek
06-01-2014, 03:19 PM

Apart fae Catriona Shearer ( who looked stunning in her wedding dress ) and River City .

Catriona Shearer on 46" HD and 3D glory
Cannae wait >:)

Phuck how good is Judith gonnae look :O :P

Mook1
06-01-2014, 04:19 PM

Capital letters & sweary words now...

Yep, you're fair getting to us, Noah :D

noahrab
06-01-2014, 04:23 PM

Yep, you're fair getting to us, Noah :D[/quote]

Everybody does.

It's too easy :)

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Go on, call us c*nts. That will really get to us.

XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 04:32 PM

Everybody does.

It's too easy :)[/quote]

It is, the fact the you can't spell 'buses' & that your team went down without a fight last season were always going to send me into a fit of rage :D

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 04:33 PM
It's the Bros picture I'm livid about! >:(

noahrab
06-01-2014, 04:58 PM
"Ban Manager"

XD XD XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 05:53 PM
[quote="noahrab"

XD XD XD[/quote]

Dundee FC XD

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Mook the plastic scouser with no interest in Scottish football making an erse of himself on a Scottish fitba forum on a daily basis XD

'plumb' XD

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 07:10 PM

Everybody does.

It is, the fact the you can't spell 'buses' & that your team went down without a fight last season were always going to send me into a fit of rage :D[/quote]Is that why Dundee placed 3rd in the form league table from February onwards XD

Muirhouse Mook, Mr Liverpool XD XD

Kelt
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM

Hating Rangers would be like hating the Easter Bunny, surely?

Pointless hating something that doesn't exist.

Mook1
06-01-2014, 07:33 PM

Everybody does.

It is, the fact the you can't spell 'buses' & that your team went down without a fight last season were always going to send me into a fit of rage :D[/quote]Is that why Dundee placed 3rd in the form league table from February onwards XD

Muirhouse Mook, Mr Liverpool XD XD[/quote]

'3rd in the Form league table from February' XD

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Yes, quite a fight the team put up, not that an inbred Hawick phuckwit like you knows anything about Scottish football, though :D

Mook1
06-01-2014, 07:40 PM
I ken it was all over bar the shouting by Christmas :D

supernotts5891
06-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Cannae wait tae watch the fitba on the big screen and see what this 3d thing is aw aboot.

Also, I will definitely not be checking oot xhamster in almost real life size >:)

so you have ordered a smart tv? at least you have something in ya house now what is smart ya thick phud >:(

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I ken it was all over bar the shouting by Christmas :DNa, that was your prediction about Liverpool being above Everton, Mystic Mary XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 08:01 PM
I ken it was all over bar the shouting by Christmas :DNa, that was your prediction about Liverpool being above Everton, Mystic Mary XD[/quote]

That wasn't last season, thicko.

If you're going to follow me all over Footymad, at least do it properly :D

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Bluek's tv arrives..

http://i39.tinypic.com/dmpjex.jpg

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 08:11 PM
I ken it was all over bar the shouting by Christmas :DNa, that was your prediction about Liverpool being above Everton, Mystic Mary XD[/quote]

[/quote]

You sure about that? :)

Mook1
06-01-2014, 08:14 PM

[/quote]

You sure about that? :)[/quote]

Of course it was last season, I was just seeing if TainteDAB would go off on a wild goose chase :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 08:20 PM

[/quote]

Of course it was last season, I was just seeing if TainteDAB would go off on a wild goose chase :D[/quote]

I'll need to take your word on that. :D

Mook1
06-01-2014, 08:28 PM
You joined the Dundee lads on following me on to EvertonMad, AJ? :D

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Ach well I tried to get it back on topic but the Hawick/dee love in vomits all over yet another thread, it's like a plague :blue:

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 08:31 PM
You joined the Dundee lads on following me on to EvertonMad, AJ? :D

Naw. And don't flatter yerself. I googled Screamers thread title and the Everton forum was at the top.

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 08:32 PM

If you're going to follow me all over Footymad, at least do it properly :D[/quote]I never said it was, you thick inbred tosser, following you around XD

'Muslims can be any colour' XD

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 08:33 PM

[/quote]

Of course it was last season, I was just seeing if TainteDAB would go off on a wild goose chase :D[/quote]XD XD XD XD
XD

The Muslims can be any colour boy has ragdolled himself yet again XD XD XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Multiple replies?

TainteDAB's off on one :D

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Had chicken and stuffing for my tea spiced it up a bit (literally) with nandos sauce, was lovely B)

Mook1
06-01-2014, 08:52 PM
Nando's sauce is tidy, what heat?

exile_doon_south
06-01-2014, 08:57 PM
My 65 inch 4K ultra HD Sony TV arrives exactly a week today. It cost me a bloody fortune and I can only hope its money well spent (4,400 with wall brackets - gulp)

Thoughts?

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Multiple replies?

TainteDAB's off on one :DThe ragdolled phud from Muirhouse is totally rattled now, he'd better away and lie down for a while, maybe Skype the fiancee.

'Multiple replies' XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Multiple replies?

TainteDAB's off on one :DThe ragdolled phud from Muirhouse is totally rattled now, he'd better away and lie down for a while, maybe Skype the fiancee.

'Multiple replies' XD[/quote]

Do you like Nando's sauce, Sirus? :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
My 65 inch 4K ultra HD Sony TV arrives exactly a week today. It cost me a bloody fortune and I can only hope its money well spent (4,400 with wall brackets - gulp)

Thoughts?

Aye, yer a tadger.

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 09:07 PM

Extra hot mate, the bollox so it is. The really hot black bottled sauce in nandos seems less hot. Still good though.

exile_doon_south
06-01-2014, 09:07 PM

Thoughts?

Aye, yer a tadger.[/quote]

I grew up in Dumfries but moved away many many moon's ago. I presume 'tadger' still means 'wee one'?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 09:11 PM

Thoughts?

I grew up in Dumfries but moved away many many moon's ago. I presume 'tadger' still means 'wee one'?[/quote]

It means knob where I live.

Mook1
06-01-2014, 09:12 PM

Extra hot mate, the bollox so it is. The really hot black bottled sauce in nandos seems less hot. Still good though.[/quote]

I've noticed that too, strange.

I go with the extra hot now...

exile_doon_south
06-01-2014, 09:24 PM

Thoughts?

I grew up in Dumfries but moved away many many moon's ago. I presume 'tadger' still means 'wee one'?[/quote]

It means knob where I live.[/quote]

Fair enough, i'll shut the 'feck up' and run down my rabbit hole.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 09:25 PM

Thoughts?

It means knob where I live.[/quote]

Fair enough, i'll shut the 'feck up' and run down my rabbit hole.[/quote]

You don't need to do that.