PDA

View Full Version : Oxford away,this saturday

ForeverPompey
05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
anyone else going? not been to a game for a while,due to work commitments..but i'll be at this one :D last away trip was to Burton,think that was our last away win?

lovedeanblue
05-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Corky, Kitey, Scully and I are going for sure. I'd expect Jim to go as usual. My son and I are in n96 and n97 if you want to stop by and say Hello.

DunstablePFC
07-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Corky, Kitey, Scully and I are going for sure. I'd expect Jim to go as usual. My son and I are in n96 and n97 if you want to stop by and say Hello.
See you there, where you having a beer before the game??

Scoular1
07-01-2014, 05:08 PM
See you there, where you having a beer before the game??[/quote]

The first 3 will be in The George Inn Littlemore

DunstablePFC
07-01-2014, 05:30 PM
See you there, where you having a beer before the game??[/quote]

The first 3 will be in The George Inn Littlemore[/quote]Hello mate, I'll give you a call when we get near the pub, assume your mobile still the same (ending 725)

KENWRIGHT
07-01-2014, 06:24 PM

I'm hurt and mortally wounded...:blue:

lovedeanblue
07-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Apologies Ken but I hadn't seen you post for a while so I wondered if you had done a runner :O

KENWRIGHT
07-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Apologies Ken but I hadn't seen you post for a while so I wondered if you had done a runner :O

Hi LDB
Its such a pain trying to log in I've all but given up but I'm still lurking with intent.
Hope to see you up at Oxford..
we'll probably head for the sports bar in the Bowlplex before the game.

lovedeanblue
08-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Ok thanks Ken. I shall be in the Kings Arms at Sandford on Thames around Noon. Any chance of you popping over to the Truss next Monday ?

bluechimes
08-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Prince of Wales 73 Church Way Iffley OX4 $EF for our pre game. Real Ale Camra Pub

Short drive to the ground

Landlord told me last time Pompey fans welcome and they will be open early and doing food.

KR

BC

:D us.

KENWRIGHT
08-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Ok thanks Ken. I shall be in the Kings Arms at Sandford on Thames around Noon. Any chance of you popping over to the Truss next Monday ?

Hi again
Probably not..the job has gone from sedentary to manic in a short time...and with the away game at Wycombe coming up soon any time off is at a premium.

lovedeanblue
08-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Ok Thanks Ken. I'll say hello if I see you Saturday

ForeverPompey
08-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Corky, Kitey, Scully and I are going for sure. I'd expect Jim to go as usual. My son and I are in n96 and n97 if you want to stop by and say Hello.i'll look out for you LDB :)
i don't drink at away games,as i usually drive..but now my youngest has passed his car test,and bought a car :D ..and said can you drive us to the game dad :/ oh well,he can buy the beers when we get back :D

bluekriss66
10-01-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm so jealous of you lot going..Ive got to work but do us proud..as per usual I hasten to add.x

lovedeanblue
10-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Ok thanks Ken. I shall be in the Kings Arms at Sandford on Thames around Noon. Any chance of you popping over to the Truss next Monday ? The Kings Arms is flooded so it will be The Longwall for us, Garsington Rd Cowley opposite the Car Factory

ForeverPompey
12-01-2014, 11:17 AM
I'm so jealous of you lot going..Ive got to work but do us proud..as per usual I hasten to add.xyou didn't miss a lot kriss :(

lovedeanblue
12-01-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm so jealous of you lot going..Ive got to work but do us proud..as per usual I hasten to add.xyou didn't miss a lot kriss :([/quote] I'll second that but I'm thankful someone has to work Kris ;D :heart:

bluekriss66
13-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Saw a funny comment on Facebook/pompey about the fans singing "Here comes the cavalry"and Padovanni thinking it was about him comming on as a sub.In fact i heard it refered to the police horses rounding up some rowdy Oxford fans...still sounded funny.XD

bluekite
13-01-2014, 04:43 PM
[quote="bluekriss66"and Padovanni thinking it was about him comming on as a sub.In fact i heard it refered to the police horses rounding up some rowdy Oxford fans...still sounded funny.XD[/quote]
I was there and I thought it was because Padovanni was coming on! How smart am I dohhhh. :?

ForeverPompey
13-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I was there and I thought it was because Padovanni was coming on! How smart am I dohhhh. :?well,one of the Police riders waved back when the cavalry chant went up,so at least one of them was awake! :D

lovedeanblue
14-01-2014, 07:39 AM
2365 away fans were in the stadium. :star: