PDA

View Full Version : The next 48hrs-Who's Coming??

Hugepugeboznherbie
05-01-2014, 07:04 PM
We've been linked with a few
Macfadzean
Adams
Wordsworth
Dicko
May
McKay
Plus possibly still interested in Billy Kee/Jack Redshaw/Kevan Hurst

Wouldn't surprise me if 3 of these will be in our starting line up vs Crewe

Corner
05-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Probably nobody until Wednesday or Thursday - just to make everyone sweat a bit! B)

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 07:11 PM
We've been linked with a few
Macfadzean
Adams
Wordsworth
Dicko
May
McKay
Plus possibly still interested in Billy Kee/Jack Redshaw/Kevan Hurst

Wouldn't surprise me if 3 of these will be in our starting line up vs CreweThats not what i expected :blue: :blue: :blue: from this topic

Hugepugeboznherbie
05-01-2014, 07:17 PM
You really need to get out a bit shire:D

jolly_roger
05-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm not convinced that we will sign anybody of note. A squad cover player maybe but no headline act.

It depends what the overall plan that TS has. If the plan was just to finish in a respectable position in league 1 then we are on target and there is no need to waste wages at this point in the season.

Maybe we are having a wages reduction now to do the signings in the summer for a promotion push next season.

crashbang
05-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm not convinced that we will sign anybody of note. A squad cover player maybe but no headline act.

It depends what the overall plan that TS has. If the plan was just to finish in a respectable position in league 1 then we are on target and there is no need to waste wages at this point in the season.

Maybe we are having a wages reduction now to do the signings in the summer for a promotion push next season.

Jolly I do think they are working hard to get someone in, but every Manager on the wireless is saying they need a striker etc.
Getting someone in is not as easy as it once was.
But we live in hope.

Hugepugeboznherbie
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
On the interview Evans did on deedaar Friday he said he thought his signings would be in place for training on Tuesday

millertop
05-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Miles Addison

Derbymiller
05-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Are you people for real? We let two of Evans big summer signings out on loan and two others gone. A few weeks ago we only had 3 players on the bench and Evans said squad was light. He also said in last week players will be coming. On Saturday we have one centreback for the game. So let's be clear if we don't bring players in this week it is a major screw up. I am sure players will come in but the Evans can do no wrong crowd need to admit he is playing a dangerous game.

crashbang
05-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Are you people for real? We let two of Evans big summer signings out on loan and two others gone. A few weeks ago we only had 3 players on the bench and Evans said squad was light. He also said in last week players will be coming. On Saturday we have one centreback for the game. So let's be clear if we don't bring players in this week it is a major screw up. I am sure players will come in but the Evans can do no wrong crowd need to admit he is playing a dangerous game.

Great post, but as we all know on here , we KNOW nowt, so we have little option as to put our faith in the Management.
I AM part of the Evans love in, and I hope I am not in the wrong camp.
Time will tell.

millertop
05-01-2014, 07:41 PM

Addison is a central mid/defender that's why I think there's a good chance he'll be here unless SE see someone better

kevthemaltbymiller
05-01-2014, 08:09 PM

Surely we have to make the most of the position we are in as these opportunities do not come around that often and it takes a lot of work getting into the position we are in.

Even if you set your stall out for a promotion season there is not guarantee that it will happen as you need a bit of luck along the way and everything has to fall into place.

So we must sign players now that are going to make the team better and make the most of where we are.

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Mata from Chelsea,Jose will let him go!

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Tonto or i might be wrong could be LOAN RANGER XD

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Tonto or i might be wrong could be LOAN RANGER XDLove it theentertainer your as daft as me XD XD XD

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Cheers Shire i love a laugh and a bit of banter ,in fact i am going on next millersmad meet do you go .

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes mate :D :D

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:47 PM
When is it do you know.

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 08:51 PM
This saturday at bluecoats i will be in at one ..

theentertainer
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Right mate i am coming,will buy you a pint.How many will be there any idea .

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 09:09 PM
I dont know but if corner has got the millersmad badge finished it will be a lot ...

Corner
05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
I dont know but if corner has got the millersmad badge finished it will be a lot ...

And if Corner turns up with just her tape measure Bluecoats will empty in seconds! XD X-D

crashbang
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Please not a tape measure, after 10 years in the military I had an incident and was left with a . best not .
Or the humour police will be at me again. :D

mikemiller
05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Of the players mentioned at the start of the thread, I've only seen Dicko and Macfazdean play, and yes to both if we can get them...can't see Crawley selling Macfazdean though unless we cough up some serious money - he's their best player

millavanilla
06-01-2014, 12:13 AM
We may have dropped off a little but i dont believe in consolidation...all this talk of taking it steady this season and then having a go next is boll.cks..that theory is based on finding your feet, knowing what players you want, and building for a battle...well weve had more players than weve ever had before already...never look a gift horse..take this opportunity now..and if we lose out so be it...

vespabri
06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Right mate i am coming,will buy you a pint.How many will be there any idea . Damn ive missed out on a free pint Mick!
Its my Dads 80th birthday this week and wer"e off out for a meal on saturday...AT 16.00:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

RedArrowMiller
06-01-2014, 10:05 AM
saw on SSN yesterday that Wigan are being linked with Jacob Mulenga from FC Utrecht... Dicko moving down the pecking order further

theentertainer
06-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Right mate i am coming,will buy you a pint.How many will be there any idea . Damn ive missed out on a free pint Mick!
Its my Dads 80th birthday this week and wer"e off out for a meal on saturday...AT 16.00:blue: :XD blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:[/quote] - view external link (no you have not Bri i was'nt buying you one)

pip_y
06-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Tonto or i might be wrong could be LOAN RANGER XD

I hope not or we could be up the Nile without a paddle ;D

wickersley__miller
06-01-2014, 06:17 PM

Very dangerous.

Also Nardiello was allowed out on loan because 'we were thinking long-term and he wouldn't get a deal here past the summer'

Whats long-term about Tubbs, Tavernier, Addison, Dicko, Vuckic, Eaves coming and going in a season?

Bit of stability wouldn't hurt anyone.

bradthemiller
06-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Evans has played a very dangerous game & lost apparently.
Letting four players go in one day, obviously expecting to replace them before the Crewe game, now suddenly "there's a long time between now & the end of January" which makes me think that apart from Addison, the loanees that he was trying to bring in this week have gone tits up...cue three or four subs on the bench this weekend, but remember, we're a lot stronger now!!!

Adventus2012
06-01-2014, 08:24 PM
I have heard that Santiago Munez will sign before midnight. Also Karl Fletcher to sign by midday tomorrow!!;D ;D

villamiller
06-01-2014, 08:27 PM
I have heard that Santiago Munez will sign before midnight. Also Karl Fletcher to sign by midday tomorrow!!;D ;D
used to love dream team :D :D :D

wickersley__miller
07-01-2014, 02:26 AM
used to love dream team :D :D :D[/quote]

Funny you mention Dream Team. The Harchester website put every episode from all 10 series on their website the other day.

[can't link, don't have enough posts so...] http://www.harchesterunitedfc.com/episodes/