PDA

View Full Version : Guy Moussie

RedBasie
05-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Didn't appear to do much wrong on his reappearance today and linked up well with Lansbury, I wonder whether his future lies with Forest. It was also good to see Abdoun rocking the joint and enjoying it as well.:star:

Chocolate_Mouss17
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
He did well along with everyone and even when he did the classic mousse give the ball away routine, he battled for it back and it didn't cost us.

Romanis
05-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Next player please, Moussi just gives the ball away and makes wild tackles,

He and Greening reminds me of Tricky - seen better days ;D ;D

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Next player please, Moussi just gives the ball away and makes wild tackles,

He and Greening reminds me of Tricky - seen better days ;D ;D

The difference is I still score. That wet patch you slept in, wasn't your wifes weak pelvic floor.

Romanis
05-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Anyone can score in a brothel Tricky, it doesn't count. But don't tell TES that, it'll break his heart ;D

RedBasie
05-01-2014, 09:12 PM
At least if it's in a brothel he's not a threat to the rest of womankind. Even better if all his ***ploits are a figment of his imagination.;)

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 09:38 PM
At least if it's in a brothel he's not a threat to the rest of womankind. Even better if all his ***ploits are a figment of his imagination.;)

Is it true Basie, the last time you had your leg over, was with your rag and bone horse? XD XD

RedBasie
05-01-2014, 09:42 PM
No.:P

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Makes me laugh Basil, how you try to jump in on a joke between Roman and myself. You're Mads equivalent of a photo bomber.

No one likes you, we don't care. XD XD XD

RedBasie
05-01-2014, 09:58 PM
I tell you what Sicky, I bet you would love to be let loose in the Holodeck in Startrek, where you could program the Holosuite according to your wishes. That's the nearest you would get within a light year of reality.I bet your life is a woman free zone which is why you over compensate on here.XD XD XD

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 10:12 PM
I tell you what Sicky, I bet you would love to be let loose in the Holodeck in Startrek, where you could program the Holosuite according to your wishes. That's the nearest you would get within a light year of reality.I bet your life is a woman free zone which is why you over compensate on here.XD XD XD

How much you got gobby? Come on then bull ****ter, back up your mouth with hard cash, I'm going to enjoy this. XD XD XD
Show the world what a lying buffoon you are.

BigusDikus
05-01-2014, 10:16 PM
I'm not feeling the love on this board tonight. :O

Trickytreesreds
05-01-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm not feeling the love on this board tonight. :O

Oh I'm full of love tonight BD,
Forest win. The Sheep and Man U lose and the worst MOD in history is about to embarrass himself, XD XD
I can write a cheque for 10k now BD, perhaps Basie will match it and you can hold them, >:)

RedBasie
06-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Hang on Sicky.:( just remember who started this topic and what's it about. It certainly wasn't you who continually interrupts football related topics with their perverted point of view.:P

Trickytreesreds
06-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Hang on Sicky.:( just remember who started this topic and what's it about. It certainly wasn't you who continually interrupts football related topics with their perverted point of view.:P

Do I take it your mouth has overrun your brain again Basil? You keep making false statements, it's you that looks the ****. Bottler/ gob****e/silly/sad individual.
No sense of humour and definately no personality.
SUSSED AND BLOWN OUT THE WATER
Now run along and go and watch the big waves will you.

Akwesasne
06-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Haven't a clue what you on about. Still keeping you on here gives a get out of jail ticket for a member of the opposite *** whether real or imagined.:P

Romanis
06-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Lol, who banned Basie? Which Mod? And what did he do?

Trickytreesreds
06-01-2014, 01:34 PM
I'd love to say it was me, but for once I didn't do it.

My guess, the multiple accounts catch up time.

Romanis
06-01-2014, 01:42 PM
I'd love to say it was me, but for once I didn't do it.

My guess, the multiple accounts catch up time.[/quote]

Oh well, I hope it's isn't permanent. Basie best you stick to just the 1. Have a word of apology to the Mods, and promise no repeat.
And of course, try to chill a bit with others here. No need to get personal, even with Tricky. He's just being humourous in his own unique way. If you can't stomach it or it isn't your cup tea, just ignore and don't bother replying.

Reply to threads that interest you or start your own and accept whatever is posted in it, without the need to get personal or chastise them (except of course Derby fans, for them we will support you where possible).

Chill ok?

Trickytreesreds
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
That's very diplomatic of you Roman, but I think youre wasting your breath mate.
It's no coincidence that even the sheep banned him and he uses a disguise on Clowntys board.
He only knows confrontation and niggles to other posters. Sense of humour zero and likability zero. Sad really, even the old stalwarts on the Nutts board know how to have a laugh.

Romanis
06-01-2014, 01:57 PM
That's very diplomatic of you Roman, but I think youre wasting your breath mate.
It's no coincidence that even the sheep banned him and he uses a disguise on Clowntys board.
He only knows confrontation and niggles to other posters. Sense of humour zero and likability zero. Sad really, even the old stalwarts on the Nutts board know how to have a laugh.

Sigh!:blue: :blue:

I just want Forest fans to get on with each other. Of course we can have the occasional disagreement but there's mutual respect for a fellow fan.

You go to games Tricky?
I suggest you and Basie meeting up during a game and get to know each other in real life and see whether both can get along? Good idea or bad?

Trickytreesreds
06-01-2014, 05:47 PM

Sigh!:blue: :blue:

I just want Forest fans to get on with each other. Of course we can have the occasional disagreement but there's mutual respect for a fellow fan.

You go to games Tricky?
I suggest you and Basie meeting up during a game and get to know each other in real life and see whether both can get along? Good idea or bad?[/quote]

Basie would only want to know if I was in posession of a firearm, lol

Maybe >:)