PDA

View Full Version : FAO zilzal and IBS

kempo
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Fellas...just look at what's happened to the board...Give it one more chance and try and save it from this downward spiral...It's truly shocking and to be honest embarrassing.

Crashbang and company have just about destroyed a once great message board.

millmoormagic
05-01-2014, 08:12 PM
tick tock...

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Fellas...just look at what's happened to the board...Give it one more chance and try and save it from this downward spiral...It's truly shocking and to be honest embarrassing.

Crashbang and company have just about destroyed a once great message board. As am the captain of the millersmad football team kempo you're on your own O:) O:)

kempo
05-01-2014, 08:21 PM
I do hope the two lads come back shire but really fear that they will not and have joined the brain drain and gone for good.

Amanda huggs and scum plus a couple more are trying valiantly to post some reasonable stuff but are being swamped by the utter garbage that is being posted.

millertop
05-01-2014, 08:25 PM
I do hope the two lads come back shire but really fear that they will not and have joined the brain drain and gone for good.

Amanda huggs and scum plus a couple more are trying valiantly to post some reasonable stuff but are being swamped by the utter garbage that is being posted.

Keep trying the laughing gas Kempo

BradfordFozzie
05-01-2014, 08:27 PM

Crashbang and company have just about destroyed a once great message board. As am the captain of the millersmad football team kempo you're on your own O:) O:)[/quote]

Just goes to show that the loan system works captain. XD

millavanilla
06-01-2014, 12:34 AM
Ha..fishing again kempo..now you know they cant come on here until you stop typing !...

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
08-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I think the reason why you can't log into your IBS account Kempo. ;) is because the username has _ in it as currently I can't log into my account using my username, I have to use my email but my old account logs in fine both ways.

So I don't think IBS will be back any time soon. :( :(

shshsh22
08-01-2014, 03:29 PM
ssshhh,dont spoil the story,he will be mad.:blue:

shiregreenmillers
08-01-2014, 04:43 PM
ssshhh,dont spoil the story,he will be mad.:blue:Nice to have you back shshsh ..shire and the clan love you .

kempo
08-01-2014, 04:46 PM
I think the reason why you can't log into your IBS account Kempo. ;) is because the username has _ in it as currently I can't log into my account using my username, I have to use my email but my old account logs in fine both ways.

whats my IBS account?

shiregreenmillers
08-01-2014, 04:48 PM

whats my IBS account?[/quote]If you knew that then you would log in ;) ;)