PDA

View Full Version : Starting 11

bruntonginga
05-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Didn't think it was right personally. Would've started CMW, Miller and Chimponda for O' Hanlon, Guy and Potts. Thought Guy did ok, Lawrence looked nervy. Potts can't cross at right back. Also thought Noble was imposing himself on the game and was replaced, Buaben wasn't as effective. Thought Robson, Amoo and Fleming were all good.

taffypea
05-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I thought prince had a top game today I was there you must have been listening to James on radio cumbria

demonseye48
05-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Wasn't there due to work, however I listened on BBRC and was bored ****less as all James Philips did throughout the match every time a Sunderland Player touched the ball quoted how much each player was worth...has to be the worst commentary I have ever heard...if you read this Mr Philips hang your head in shame...well done Lummy for at least restoring some sense of order...we really do have the worst media coverage throughout the whole of the UK, including that comic that is on sale at all the local news agents and as for Border crack well...

taffypea
05-01-2014, 10:55 PM
Have to agree James is very poor don't listen anymore loved Derrick a wonderful amateur Nick Barns was good even going back to Len he was also good I would give John Walsh a go

bruntonginga
06-01-2014, 10:31 AM
No TP, I was there. It's called having an opinion. Sometimes they differ from your very small world. ;)