PDA

View Full Version : Rangers 2012: The Embarrassment Club

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Cancelling games against part-timers as their 'stars' go off to play under-21 games.

Fat Sally demanding even more money even though they've just lost ?14m to win the 4th tier.

super_sally demanding on here we all accept what the SFA says about them being the same club, even though they never accepted anything from the SFA without hitting the courts.

Demanding the Ramsdens Cup be played at Ibrox so all their legions of fans can see them in their first cup final (that's reasonable, to be fair :D).

Doing nothing about the spivs bleeding them dry. What happened to the protests?

Complaining that they have to play 4 games in 11 days, even though part-timers do the same, as well as working their day jobs.

The list is endless.

Yours,
TaintedTim XD

happytim
05-01-2014, 08:38 PM
playing the sevco waltz whevever it suits an agenda.

debt-were no the same company.

history-were the same club.

blah blah we all know the rest.

arab777
05-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Sally survives by knowing and saying what the fans want to hear. The we don't do walking away soundbite has made him untouchable.
The salary thing was a tricky one so he does what he does best ala 'who are these people' he pretends he has no idea what he earns. And when it comes to voting at the AGM he cops out gallery style by handing his vote to a supporters club, you guessed, pretends he doesn't know how they will vote.

grubber83
05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
They always were an embarrassment in their previous form :blue:

JimmyHaze
05-01-2014, 09:01 PM
I said when they were liquidated whatever form they return in, Sleekit Sally will destroy it totally

havent seen anything to change that opinon

tartanscone1314
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: +7 B)

super_ally_rfc
05-01-2014, 09:19 PM
another yawnfest fom the resident rangers obsessive tainted full of lies as usual too ;D

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Lies, ally, do go on :D

ScreamingBlueMesslah
05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: +7 B)

Scone the stars are buried with your club.Here start using this when posting from now on.The Third Division Championship Trophy. >:)

http://i39.tinypic.com/357is02.jpg

In fact here is a smiley for you to use. XD

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ikxovq.jpg

JimmyHaze
05-01-2014, 09:27 PM
need stars that look like they have recently been dug up

ScreamingBlueMesslah
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
need stars that look like they have recently been dug up

They are no quite dug up,but they are Broon. XD

http://i41.tinypic.com/2w6x6hg.jpg

super_ally_rfc
05-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Lies, ally, do go on :D

its your post dummy, im sure you know which ones are lies and which ones are not, i think you managed about 2 truthful points out of 6, so you are getting better >;)

Taintedice
05-01-2014, 11:43 PM
My OP is as accurate as all my other posts on here :)

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 11:56 PM
@ Super Ally

Genuine question: Say Rangers successfully are promoted through the divisions, end up in the SPFL the year after next, win the SPFL get into Europe and win say, the Uefa cup. The world's media are in awe that this new club, from it's inception, has pushed all aside and risen to this European high. Would you be arguing that they don't deserve this accolade because they are in fact the old Rangers who had to endure the ignominy of playing lower league football as a result of their indiscretions?

spameater1
05-01-2014, 11:58 PM
All I can say is Ally's a super business man and more power to his bank account.

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 12:00 AM
need stars that look like they have recently been dug upCan dig up Bette Davis, she's a star corpse as well XD

KillieKingdom
06-01-2014, 12:59 AM
Rangers may be an embarrassment but which club has been the most recent embarrassment of late?

Celtic, of course. Fans tearing up/ripping off seats and setting off flares - utter shame on them! No sense of respect or dignity whatsoever and no remorse or apology from them either.

Typical Tims. :blue:

shedka
06-01-2014, 01:06 AM
Bun without the bus fare alert :D

bluek
06-01-2014, 07:19 AM
@ Super Ally

Genuine question: Say Rangers successfully are promoted through the divisions, end up in the SPFL the year after next, win the SPFL get into Europe and win say, the Uefa cup. The world's media are in awe that this new club, from it's inception, has pushed all aside and risen to this European high. Would you be arguing that they don't deserve this accolade because they are in fact the old Rangers who hayd to endure the ignominy of playing lower league football as a result of their indiscretions?

That scenario is impossible. Yoofa and the domestic football authorities have confirmed Rangers are the same club with uuninterrupted history. As have the courts.

Glad to be of help.

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Cancelling games against part-timers as their 'stars' go off to play under-21 games.

Fat Sally demanding even more money even though they've just lost ?14m to win the 4th tier.

super_sally demanding on here we all accept what the SFA says about them being the same club, even though they never accepted anything from the SFA without hitting the courts.

Demanding the Ramsdens Cup be played at Ibrox so all their legions of fans can see them in their first cup final (that's reasonable, to be fair :D).

Doing nothing about the spivs bleeding them dry. What happened to the protests?

Complaining that they have to play 4 games in 11 days, even though part-timers do the same, as well as working their day jobs.

The list is endless.

Yours,
TaintedTim XD

Not as embarrassing as Misty's fat wife.

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 10:01 AM
@ Super Ally

Genuine question: Say Rangers successfully are promoted through the divisions, end up in the SPFL the year after next, win the SPFL get into Europe and win say, the Uefa cup. The world's media are in awe that this new club, from it's inception, has pushed all aside and risen to this European high. Would you be arguing that they don't deserve this accolade because they are in fact the old Rangers who hayd to endure the ignominy of playing lower league football as a result of their indiscretions?

That scenario is impossible. Yoofa and the domestic football authorities have confirmed Rangers are the same club with uuninterrupted history. As have the courts.

Glad to be of help.[/quote]'As have the courts' XD

And why is BertieBassett being a c*nt on my thread, after his own thread was removed by ed.

actonsheep
06-01-2014, 11:26 AM
@ Super Ally

Glad to be of help.[/quote]

Crap.

Nobody has confirmed they're the same club, all they've said is the new Rangers has bought the rights to use the history and brand of old Rangers. Which is fair enough actually. Its th

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 12:38 PM
And why is BertieBassett being a c*nt on my thread, after his own thread was removed by ed.

Raging. :D

sword_of_truth
06-01-2014, 01:15 PM
@ Super Ally

No they havn't XD

:star: :star:

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 01:16 PM
So the Misty posts are for my benefit XD

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Who cares who confirmed what, to be honest. You lot will continue to call us sevco and we'll continue to argue we're the same club.

It's all a bit pointless really.

Rangers Football Club are still playing in the leagues and when we get back up, it'll all go back to normal - with us winning everything. :)

AguyIknow
06-01-2014, 01:42 PM
@ Super Ally

The current Rangers are simply a franchise. A sellable to the highest bidder who wants to gain some street cred.

Is there a problem with The Rangers being a franchise? It works for American sports so it could work in Scottish football

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Who cares who confirmed what, to be honest. You lot will continue to call us sevco and we'll continue to argue we're the same club.

It's all a bit pointless really.

Rangers Football Club are still playing in the leagues and when we get back up, it'll all go back to normal - with us winning everything. :)So you're happy with the way things are going now XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:12 PM
New year. Same old quote function problems. :D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-01-2014, 07:57 PM

Aye but some of those part timers are pretty good teams though. Take Stenhousemuir and Queens Park for example >:)

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Very strong rumours circulating that Rangers 2012 are heading for admin, they're meant to be querying the SPFL with regards to points sanctions. Well, it's a 3rd of the points from the previous season, so that's 28, rounded up XD

Super_Salary refusing to take a paycut didn't help :blue:

redscot
06-01-2014, 08:14 PM
@ Super Ally

Crap.

Nobody has confirmed they're the same club, all they've said is the new Rangers has bought the rights to use the history and brand of ol

Archiebaird
06-01-2014, 08:14 PM

Aye but some of those part timers are pretty good teams though. Take Stenhousemuir and Queens Park for example >:)[/quote]

Or Stirling Albion and Forfar. XD

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Don't forget Annan :D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Very strong rumours circulating that Rangers 2012 are heading for admin

What a rid neck that would be. I mean that would be our 2nd administration. What kind of club goes into admin twice? ;D ;D ;D

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 08:40 PM
No it wouldn't. It'll be the first and last for Rangers 2012.

Cheers for confirming it's clubs which go into admin, though XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-01-2014, 08:51 PM
No it wouldn't. It'll be the first and last for Rangers 2012.

Cheers for confirming it's clubs which go into admin, though XD

I didn't confirm anything, I asked a question

"What kind of club goes into admin twice? " ;D ;D ;D

Get it? ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's another question btw. >:)

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 09:03 PM
So it's clubs that go into admin, not companies, yeah? XD

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 09:08 PM
TaintedTim strikes again.

XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-01-2014, 09:08 PM
If you want to ask the question dicey? ;D

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 09:09 PM
At least Bertie had a few hours break to get the rage under control, his w*nk 'bro' should take heed.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-01-2014, 09:16 PM
You're fair struggling tonight dicey? B)

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 09:18 PM
This thread is gaining momentum, I'm happy, timbowalter >:)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
06-01-2014, 09:23 PM
You enjoy your momentum tittydice. I'll leave you to it.

Dame Timslayer is slipping into some rather fetching evening wear...

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Boak.

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Taintedice, the new flag-bearer for the demented Tims on here. :)

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 10:51 PM
woland, the new flag-bearer for ragdolled inbreds from Hawick :)

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm from Edinburgh. :)

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 12:05 AM
BertieBassett is from Edinburgh XD

super_ally_rfc
07-01-2014, 02:51 AM
@ Super Ally

Crap.

Nobody has confirmed they're the same club, all they've said is the new Rangers has bought

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Super-sally up in the wee small hours worrying aboot if anyone on the board has posted that Rangers a different club...ffs it would that he is a fat useless H** fud like his avatar.

noahrab
07-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Super-sally up in the wee small hours worrying aboot if anyone on the board has posted that Rangers a different club...ffs it would that he is a fat useless H** fud like his avatar.

"15 separate organisations" XD XD XD

Bet he cannae them :)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 09:29 AM

You're from Hawick. You reside in Embra.

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 10:07 AM
XD

Bet he cannae them :)[/quote]The way daft wee ally talks, 15 organisations sent experts tae Govan to check on the status of the new Rangers XD

The situation with Airdrieonians and Clydebank proved that a 'club' cannot be 'bought' from a company, as it doesn't exist as a legal entity in its own right. It's like buying fresh air.

gudge1903
07-01-2014, 10:37 AM
let chris gavin, jack irvine and super salary shout theyre nonsense in defiance to us all. it works for us because all clowns like this are doing is feeding the spivs that are draining the franchise dry.

its the old double bluff con, fans show up and pay ever increasing money to show that the dead club lives on and are really just killing the new club from within.

just wind the nutters like superallyrfc up and guys like him will cause more harm than good to the franchise.

long live chico, craigy white, big brian stockbridge and anyone on else making money out of the franchise.

"say no to newco!"

i wonder what dunfermline and hearts fans were trying to save themselves from if they could just go into liquidation then continue as the same club.

and the club versus holding company idea is nuts, just check company house and see that wavetower are still on the go, but rfc are in the process of being liquidated. wavetower were the holding company.

before rangers had a purpose to be th

super_ally_rfc
07-01-2014, 12:14 PM

Bet he cannae them :)[/quote]

XD bet i can

super_ally_rfc
07-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Bet he cannae them :)[/quote]The way daft wee ally talks, 15 organisations sent experts tae Govan to check on the status of the new Rangers XD

The situation with Airdrieonians and Clydebank proved that a 'club' cannot be 'bought' from a company, as it doesn't exist as a legal entity in its own right. It's like buying fresh air.[/quote]

what i have proved time and time again is that 15 organisations have stated we are the same club - your wee bit about experts being sent to ibrox is in your mind only has been invented by you, just like all your new club theories

the ardrie situation proves that if no-one buys

noahrab
07-01-2014, 12:25 PM

Bet he cannae them :)[/quote]

XD bet i can[/quote]

On ye go then :)

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 12:27 PM

You're from Hawick. You reside in Embra.[/quote]

I was born in Edinburgh, not Hawick. I can pick and choose where I'm from, depending on who I'm speaking to. Deal with it. :)

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 01:12 PM

The situation with Airdrieonians and Clydebank proved that a 'club' cannot be 'bought' from a company, as it doesn't exist as a legal entity in its own right. It's like buying fresh air.[/quote]

what i have proved time and time again is that 15 organisations have stated we are the same club - your wee bit about experts being sent to ibrox is in your mind only has been invented by you, just like all your new club theori

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 01:14 PM

You're from Hawick. You reside in Embra.[/quote]

I was born in Edinburgh, not Hawick. I can pick and choose where I'm from, depending on who I'm speaking to. Deal with it. :)[/quote]You're an inbred Hawick phuckwit. Deal wi' that.

pwlp
07-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Ragers died. They are an ex-club. They expired and have gone to the dead club re-union in the sky.

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Original banter from pwlp.

XD

super_ally_rfc
07-01-2014, 07:07 PM

what i have proved time and time again is that 15 organisations have stated we are the same club - your wee bit about experts being sent to ibrox is in your mind only has been inv

noahrab
07-01-2014, 07:10 PM

what i have proved time and time again is that 15 organisations have stated we are the same club - your wee bit about experts b

mitherzundhand
07-01-2014, 07:17 PM

So if Airdrie coundn't buy the Clydebank club, how come they were able to take Clydebanks place in the league the following season? :? :? :?

super_ally_rfc
07-01-2014, 07:45 PM

what i have proved time and time again is that 15 organisations have stated we are

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 07:45 PM
So if Airdrie coundn't buy the Clydebank club, how come they were able to take Clydebanks place in the league the following season? :? :? :?Best you leave this one to the brains oh the operation, which is daft sally.

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 07:47 PM
So ye cannae them then.XD

You've set him off again XD

The one NOT on his list is Charles Green, and why is that XD

I'm still waiting on him explaining why Ballantyne didn't buy Airdrieonains from the liquidator, ho hum.

super_ally_rfc
07-01-2014, 07:52 PM

I'm still waiting on him explaining why Ballantyne didn't buy Airdrieonains from the liquidator, ho hum.[/quote]

no bother

16 charles green - ?In a statement, Mr Green said: "Lord Nimmo Smith has said that Rangers FC is a recognisable entity which continued in existence notwithstanding the change in ownership.The commission has in effect ruled that Rangers and its history did not die on 14 June despite numerous reports to the contrary.?XD

as i have pointed out to you before its you that is claiming some link between the airdrie situation and the rangers situation so its up to you to prove your case, its up to you to prove its because club and company cant be separated - something you cant do >;)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
07-01-2014, 07:54 PM
So if Airdrie coundn't buy the Clydebank club, how come they were able to take Clydebanks place in the league the following season? :? :? :?Best you leave this one to the brains oh the operation, which is daft sally.[/quote]

Well that's certainly something we couldn't accuse you of being. >:)

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 07:58 PM

I'm still waiting on him explaining why Ballantyne didn't buy Airdrieonains from the liquidator, ho hum.[/quote]

no bother

16 charles green - ?In a statement, Mr Green said: "Lord Nimmo Smith has said that Rangers FC is a recognisable entity which continued in existence notwithstanding the change in ownership.The commission has in effect ruled that Rangers and its history did not die on 14 June despite numerous reports to the contrary.?XD

as i have pointed out to you before its you that is claiming some link between the airdrie situation and the rangers situation so its up to you to prove your case, its up to you to prove its because club and company cant be separated - something you cant do >;)[/quote]The Airdrieonians situation proved beyond doubt that a 'club', what

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
07-01-2014, 08:01 PM

no bother

as i have pointed out to you before its you that is claiming some link between the airdrie situation and the rangers situation so its up to you to prove your case, its up to you to prove its because club and company cant be separated - something you cant do >;)[/quote]The Airdrieonians s

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Walter, ye gonna dae what I told the other bam, leave this wan tae ally, at least he has some witterings from discredited individuals on his side, you're just talking oot yer erse.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
07-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Walter, ye gonna dae what I told the other bam, leave this wan tae ally, at least he has some witterings from discredited individuals on his side, you're just talking oot yer erse.

Aye, totally discredited indeed. XD

11. lord glennie - "This is a petition for judicial review by the Rangers Football Club plc, a company presently in administration. That company presently operates Rangers Football Club (to whom I shall refer as "Rangers").

12. lord nimmo - " "In legal terms, it (a club) appears to us to be no different from any other undertaking which is capable of being carried on, bought and sold."

13. asa - ?We consulted with UEFA, which explained that its rules allowed for the recognition of the ?sporting continuity? of a club?s match record, even if that club?s corporate structure had changed,?

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Now Walter is hitting me with the ASA, moments after saying Airdrie bought Clydebank XD

All ally's efforts now appear in vain with this job of pure sabotage :blue:

Can ally explain Charley's statement above about buying the assets and the business, whereas Craig Whyte bought Rangers Football Club.

Is it just that Charlie is a bit dim and had no idea he was also buying the club, a bit like those folk do in Storage Hu[size=3]nters, no idea what they're buying XD

pwlp
07-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Original banter from pwlp.

XD

Banter? :? S'gospel truth ya dobber?

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Charles Green - "An application has already been made by the company to register with the Scottish Football Association and to participate in the SPL."

Rangers had been members of the SFA before they were incorporated, why did they have to register again if the club survived.

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
07-01-2014, 09:06 PM
[quote="Taintedice"

Rangers had been members of the SFA before they were incorporated, why did they have to register again if the club survived.[/quote]

Because the new company wasn't registered as the owners of the club. The membership was indeed transferred to the new owners.

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Because the new company wasn't registered as the owners of the club. The membership was indeed transferred to the new owners.He never said he was applying for a transfer of membership, why are you putting words into his mouth? When did Rangers first join the SFA, 1870s? Which company was registered as the owners at that point?

Here's a direct quote from Stewart Regan after The Rangers had played Brechin late July..

"'They now have a conditional membership, they are close to getting that membership converted into a full membership, and I think then it's down to the club and the new board to

happytim
07-01-2014, 10:57 PM
if you read the quote from uefa that sally put up, you will see that sally has totally taken that statement out of context and wrongly assumed the quote was about rangers.

as pointed out to him several times, uefas quote is a broadranging quote explaining a hypothetical situation were clubs are sold to different companys but remain the same club ie fulham recently or manure when the glazers bought them, it does not mention rangers, and it does not mention a liquidated club.

but sally as usual hangs on to what he wants to see and hear.

all other guff that suggests rangers are the same club come from the sfa, who have been proven to be corrupt cheats.

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Have you had a ride yet, rev?

XD

happytim
07-01-2014, 11:08 PM
ive been asked oot by a burd online.

seems a tidy enough sort, nice blond aswell.

am fekin skint though, just booked holiday flights.