PDA

View Full Version : O/T legal question

crashbang
05-01-2014, 08:59 PM
I had a strange letter sent to me from british gas (I thought the letter head was there)
Saying they need to go into one of my proprieties in Maltby regarding one of my meters.

To cut a story short the letter head was bollix and British gas had passed the wrong addy on.

I e mailed them back as requested letting them know they had made a mistake, and explaining I charged twenty pounds for the e mail and where to send it and future ones if I have to reply again.

I said it will be forwarded to a debt collecting agency if it is not paid within 7 working days.
Any bets?

shiregreenmillers
05-01-2014, 09:13 PM
I had a strange letter sent to me from british gas (I thought the letter head was there)
Saying they need to go into one of my proprieties in Maltby regarding one of my meters.

To cut a story short the letter head was bollix and British gas had passed the wrong addy on.

I e mailed them back as requested letting them know they had made a mistake, and explaining I charged twenty pounds for the e mail and where to send it and future ones if I have to reply again.

I said it will be forwarded to a debt collecting agency if it is not paid within 7 working days.
Any bets?I bet you got that of g.m.tv last week ...

crashbang
05-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Any bets?I bet you got that of g.m.tv last week ...[/quote]

Martin lewis.

Answer the question.
what are the chances?
If you don't know but out .

My situation not gmfkntv