PDA

View Full Version : FAO the genuine Bobs and the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad

Stan_van_nel
05-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Your puddled friend says that he can't be bothered anymore conducting his one man stalking campaign and mental episode any longer.

Which will hopefully come as good news to one and all.

I would just like to say that the next time the genuine Bobs or one of the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad (his words not mine) meet the puddled one, put an arm around his shoulder and give him a hug. Tell him everything is going to be alright.

(Feel free to delete or lock thread Mods).

gaz1959
05-01-2014, 09:43 PM
no one makes a fool of me Stan ;D

Must be t'others >:( ;D

lazaat
05-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Your puddled friend says that he can't be bothered anymore conducting his one man stalking campaign and mental episode any longer.

Which will hopefully come as good news to one and all.

I would just like to say that the next time the genuine Bobs or one of the fooled Mods of Swindon Mad (his words not mine) meet the puddled one, put an arm around his shoulder and give him a hug. Tell him everything is going to be alright.

(Feel free to delete or lock thread Mods).

Where has he said this Stan? Put a link up please? Fooled Mods?? Probably referring to me.

gaz1959
05-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Don't laugh at me cus I'm a fool XD

Besides I a BIG fool XD

Stan_van_nel
05-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Laz - If I was to start linking threads where he's said that I've fooled all you Mods or that you Laz are a Bob 'wannabe' then I'd be here all night.

I think that the fact that more and more Rovers lads were challenging him about his childishness has made him throw in the towel.

If you want to view my Ashes thread on Rovers Mad then the post is on there. Whether it becomes reality is anyone's guess, friday and saturday night next week will be a good test as that's when the alcohol seemingly flows and the mouth starts.

lazaat
05-01-2014, 11:43 PM
I wished him a happy new year on TM and he responded by telling me to "get phucked"; i realised then i was wasting my time! Sadlad deleted his post but not before i read it. I hope it has all ended but i doubt it Stan?

gaz1959
06-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Something good has come of this laz ... Stan has got himself a designer After Shave B)

Can you only get it over the tinternet or is it in the shops now? - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=73&fid=51&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111710190)

Stan_van_nel
06-01-2014, 03:37 PM
[quote="lazaat"; i realised then i was wasting my time! Sadlad deleted his post but not before i read it. I hope it has all ended but i doubt it Stan?[/quote]

One can only hope Laz. ;)

One thing is for sure, he's bored a lot of people and temporarily spoiled the reading and enjoyment of a few boards, most notably the Rovers board for the Rovers posters.

Stan_van_nel
12-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Well it lasted less than a week before he was back.

The fruit cake was suggesting that everyone should wake up to the fact that I'm the Saxo/jordanrhodes poster. XD

It seems this morning he's been given a global ban from Footymad, which is obviously a good do.

You lads don't half know an absolute foooking headcase. :D :s

alfinyalcabo
12-01-2014, 02:14 PM

The fruit cake was suggesting that everyone should wake up to the fact that I'm the Saxo/jordanrhodes poster. XD

It seems this morning he's been given a global ban from Footymad, which is obviously a good do.

who the phuck is Poltergeist.. ? XD XD

gaz1959
12-01-2014, 04:34 PM
tiCK tOCK OR IS IT TOCK TICK?

POLTERGEIST? :O

TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE, LAST ORDERS AT THE BAR

If you're Saxo Stan then I'm Spanish Archer

lazaat
12-01-2014, 10:22 PM

Its a sad state of affairs that he has got another global, it didn't have to be that way but i cant say I'm surprised. But i don't think we've seen the last of Mark but in a different user.

Oldtimeram
13-01-2014, 07:06 PM
He will probably come back as The Phantom of the Opera