PDA

View Full Version : Chelski Arrests

Dirtyweasel
05-01-2014, 09:28 PM
And to think, one of the idiots involved is a Sholing boy :blue: What a grade A wa.nker. - view external link (http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10914741.Four_fans_charged_following_Saints_game/?ref=mr)

proclaimer
05-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Tickets aren't cheap so 'No fixed abode' presumably means lives on his luxury yacht or something??

Pentridge
06-01-2014, 07:24 AM
We saw that happening, thing is, how do they think in this age of CCTV overload that they'll get away with it?

PapaLazarou
06-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Not the smartest of things to do.

And it's the first I've heard about others being injured at SMS this season by flares / fireworks - can't recall any other incidents, to be honest.

Brockley_Jack
06-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Tickets aren't cheap so 'No fixed abode' presumably means lives on his luxury yacht or something??

Probably someone on a tax dodge or something. If so, surely it makes sense to lay a bit low, not cause trouble in a football stadium?

pfcsteve72
06-01-2014, 04:18 PM
And to think, one of the idiots involved is a Sholing boy :blue: What a grade A wa.nker.TBF anyone from Sholing is gonna be a grade A w@nker

Pentridge
06-01-2014, 04:33 PM
And to think, one of the idiots involved is a Sholing boy :blue: What a grade A wa.nker.TBF anyone from Sholing is gonna be a grade A w@nker[/quote]

Nothing wrong with Sholing, tis Gods country.

Brockley_Jack
06-01-2014, 04:37 PM
And to think, one of the idiots involved is a Sholing boy :blue: What a grade A wa.nker.TBF anyone from Sholing is gonna be a grade A w@nker[/quote]

Wouldn't be a hoolie thread without our pwopah nawtee visitor from down the road now, would it?

Bet he doesn't even know where Sholing is.

Dirtyweasel
06-01-2014, 04:58 PM
What's the betting Sholing is about to get a visit from a Yugo full of Danny Dyer wannabees - all sporting mockney accents XD XD XD

Pentridge
06-01-2014, 07:09 PM
What's the betting Sholing is about to get a visit from a Yugo full of Danny Dyer wannabees - all sporting mockney accents XD XD XD

They wouldn't get very far.

pfcsteve72
06-01-2014, 08:31 PM

Wouldn't be a hoolie thread without our pwopah nawtee visitor from down the road now, would it?

Bet he doesn't even know where Sholing is.[/quote]Been to the sh!thole many times with my work, we park our van outside the newsagents by Sholing station,and we have to leave a person to watch it, because the place is full of idiots wanting to steal things.

Dirtyweasel
06-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Been to the sh!thole many times with my work,

You were doing so well until you dropped the W word. Who in their right mind would employ a numpty like you - and what on earth could you possibly do that's worthy of a wage?

PapaLazarou
06-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Wages ?

Didn't realise you actually got paid for carrying out Community Service Orders..

Pentridge
06-01-2014, 10:16 PM

Bet he doesn't even know where Sholing is.[/quote]Been to the sh!thole many times with my work, we park our van outside the newsagents by Sholing station,and we have to leave a person to watch it, because the place is full of idiots wanting to steal things.[/quote]

You're on the border with Woolston and nowt but a stones through away from Weston there Steve tbf.

CostaBaz
07-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Nowt wrong with Woolston B)

davee59
10-01-2014, 01:38 PM
"Who in their right mind would employ a numpty like you - and what on earth could you possibly do that's worthy of a wage?

"we park our van outside the newsagents by Sholing station,and we have to leave a person to watch it, because the place is full of idiots wanting to steal things."

My guess is that he is the one left watching the van! :D

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Nowt wrong with Woolston B)

Very true but somewhat like any area, it does have a few nefarious characters.

Dirtyweasel
10-01-2014, 06:43 PM
[quote="davee59"Who in their right mind would employ a numpty like you - and what on earth could you possibly do that's worthy of a wage?

"we park our van outside the newsagents by Sholing station,and we have to leave a person to watch it, because the place is full of idiots wanting to steal things."

My guess is that he is the one left watching the van! :D[/quote]

I'm not convinced he'd pass the aptitude test, but I take your point B) XD

pfcsteve72
10-01-2014, 09:46 PM
[quote="davee59"Who in their right mind would employ a numpty like you - and what on earth could you possibly do that's worthy of a wage?

My guess is that he is the one left watching the van! :D[/quote]Actually it's the only sc.ummer in our group that stands by the van,as he spaeks fluent farmer and is a lazy c#nt anyway ;)

Pentridge
10-01-2014, 11:50 PM
You say lazy but I reckon he's cracked it. You lot do all the work whilst he mooches in the van watching all the milfy mums go by.

Do you work on the railways by any chance?