PDA

View Full Version : alex thompson - celtic are Scotland?s modern Millwall

super_ally_rfc
05-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Huddleboard & Celtic?s increasingly toxic image
Take, for example, the site known as the Huddleboard.

This purports to be a fans? forum where people come and sound off from behind their keyboards in relative anonymity, brave men that they are ? and they are mostly men it seems. Fair enough, passion and free speech and all that.

Except that those running this site either don?t seem to know or care that comment is one thing, crime is another.

Hot on the success of prosecuting Limond the excellent detectives of Police Scotland may well now be taking a close interest in Huddleboard and those who run it.

In reality Huddleboard is just another facet of the increasingly toxic public image of Celtic. The Seville days are ancient history. Like a bully with no natural competitors (though Rangers are on their way back), the Celtic of today is rightly gaining a reputation for the most consistently violent fans in the UK who attack stadiums as if we?re living in 1974.

They are Scotland?s moder

Airdrieman
05-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Millwall fans used plastic chairs to attack other fans and police.

Celtic fans attack plastic chairs. :/

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 11:16 PM
There's a thread about this on the Aberdeen Board. I was going to reply that I'll bet you get some daft Hvn now bigging up Alex Thompson (despite all they've said about him in the past) but I thought better of it as I didn't think they were really that daft.

Well done Super Ally for stepping up to the plate (p.s The Rangers are a new club >:) Off you go with YOOFA etc)

super_ally_rfc
05-01-2014, 11:33 PM
There's a thread about this on the Aberdeen Board. I was going to reply that I'll bet you get some daft Hvn now bigging up Alex Thompson (despite all they've said about him in the past) but I thought better of it as I didn't think they were really that daft.

Well done Super Ally for stepping up to the plate (p.s The Rangers are a new club >:) Off you go with YOOFA etc)

ive just posted the article dummy, ive not commented on the validity of it anywhere as for alex thompson he says rangers are the same club too - always did like him XD

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 11:36 PM

ive just posted the article dummy, ive not commented on the validity of it anywhere as for alex thompson he says rangers are the same club too - always did like him XD[/quote]

So you don't agree with what he's saying or do you? I like Alex Thompson too - we've got something in common :D

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Millwall are just the middle class idea of a bad team, a team they can look down on. I quite like them because of that.

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Millwall are more Scottish than Celtic.

AguyIknow
06-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Millwall are more Scottish than Celtic.

:D

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Hyperbolic pish.

It reads like a post from maryscanary.

Hibees
06-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Celtc fans scvm. What's new :?

herewego10inarow
06-01-2014, 10:32 AM
"Timmy Thompson " XD

maryscanary
06-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Hyperbolic pish.

It reads like a post from maryscanary.

Don't EVER equate my ramblings with the scribbles of that tw4t.

Now shouldn't you be hovering about like some latter day stage door johnny, awaiting a shirt tail to hang off??

braincapers
06-01-2014, 11:39 AM

How can you expect anything less ?

Here we have a man whose opinions have been thrust into the Rangers' fans faces by Celtic supporters and indeed the fans of other clubs.

He has been championed as the antidote to the supposedly Rangers supporting mainstream media and the fact that he was born outwith this country seemed to confirm to many that his opinions had additional authority as an unbiased onlooker free of any personal agenda.

Many football fans lapped up every word that he published because he was voicing the opinions that they themselves held an

Hairdrier
06-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Without Rangers to make them look good, Celtic will soon be a toxic brand.

bluek
06-01-2014, 06:53 PM

Here we have a man whose opinions have been thrust into the Rangers' fans faces by Celtic supporters and indeed the fans of other clubs.

He has been championed as the antidote to the supposedly Rangers supporting mainstream media and the fact that he was born outwith this country seemed to confirm to many that his opinions had additional authority as an unbiased onlooker free of any personal agenda.

Many football fans lapped up every word that he published because he was

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 07:43 PM

Many football fans lapped up e