PDA

View Full Version : They're an unfriendly bunch...

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 09:56 PM
over on the sheepy board!

Phuck me!

:/

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Celtic are indeed a dhisgusting club, however the comment about Aberdeen beating Celtic in 1883 made me chuckle, what a tit. Also I see you came across that red star Tosser chvnt, he's one of yer more bitter evil jealous sheeps. An odious individual.

Airdrieman
05-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Celtic are indeed a dhisgusting club, however the comment about Aberdeen beating Celtic in 1883 made me chuckle, what a tit. Also I see you came across that red star Tosser chvnt, he's one of yer more bitter evil jealous sheeps. An odious individual.

I'm sure he's just a wee lamb.

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 10:29 PM

Elsie, after I asked him then he still didn't realise his mistake. I knew sheepy were stuck in the 80s but not 1880s.

ricos_beard
05-01-2014, 10:36 PM

Phuck me!

Awwww.

Feeling unloved are we, petal?

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 10:45 PM
You said your bit then phucked off without getting carded - what more do you want? How long do you reckon I'd get on say, the Jute board posting pictures of Willie Miller holding up the European Cup Winner's Cup? Admittedly, a couple of daft responses but as I say, what d'ye expect?

Edit: for pish punctuation before some tedious pedant points it out for me

DannyBhoy
05-01-2014, 10:51 PM
You said you're bit then phucked off without getting carded - what more do you want? How long do you reckon I'd get on say, the Jute board posting pictures of Willie Miller holding up the European Cup Winner's Cup? Admittedly, a couple of daft responses but as I say, what d'ye expect?

A couple of daft responses?

The fact is, without Jock Stein you would never have had Alex Ferguson.

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 10:55 PM
You said you're bit then phucked off without getting carded - what more do you want? How long do you reckon I'd get on say, the Jute board posting pictures of Willie Miller holding up the European Cup Winner's Cup? Admittedly, a couple of daft responses but as I say, what d'ye expect?

A couple of daft responses?

The fact is, without Jock Stein you would never have had Alex Ferguson.[/quote]

What the feck's that got to do wi' the price of eggs?

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Typical dhisgusting northern shamrock, young Danny makes a point about the success of Celtic, and the dholly fans stark talking about incest and shagging his sister. Vile creatures. :blue:

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 11:05 PM
Typical dhisgusting northern shamrock, young Danny makes a point about the success of Celtic, and the dholly fans stark talking about incest and shagging his sister. Vile creatures. :blue:

Well done in insinuating Aberdeen are being too "Timmy" (superfluous "h"s, "northern Shamrock" etc) in your support of a celtic fan. If you had a brain you might be dangerous

EastStand_Elite
05-01-2014, 11:22 PM

Well done in insinuating Aberdeen are being too "Timmy" (superfluous "h"s, "northern Shamrock" etc) in your support of a celtic fan. If you had a brain you might be dangerous[/quote]

Bhore aff diddy :zzz:

Hail hail.

Macaroni_Pie
05-01-2014, 11:27 PM

Well done in insinuating Aberdeen are being too "Timmy" (superfluous "h"s, "northern Shamrock" etc) in your support of a celtic fan. If you had a brain you might be dangerous[/quote]

Bhore aff diddy :zzz:

Hail hail.[/quote]

Sickener when you realise you've made an **** of it again, I take it. You must be used to it by now though?!

(only kidding, you're alright for a Jute)

swaddon
06-01-2014, 12:05 AM

Do you not think it's a waste of time using big words like 'superfluous', 'insinuating' and 'in' when conversing with Diddy United supporters?

Macaroni_Pie
06-01-2014, 12:17 AM

Do you not think it's a waste of time using big words like 'superfluous', 'insinuating' and 'in' when conversing with Diddy United supporters?[/quote]

Nah min, Educate, Entertain, Inform - Reithian principles, me

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 12:19 AM

Do you not think it's a waste of time using big words like 'superfluous', 'insinuating' and 'in' when conversing with Diddy United supporters?[/quote]

What's funny is that you class those two words as being in a vocabulary that is superior to mine, when in fact they are both commonly used. Pipe down you dholly simpleton.

Macaroni_Pie
06-01-2014, 12:46 AM
He's only yanking your chain Eastie - dinna bite.

I only guessed what those "big words" meant anyway

Personally, I'll look forward to us both in the top six later in the season. Likely to be the stand out, post split match.

Until the next time :D

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 12:59 AM
He's only yanking your chain Eastie - dinna bite.

I only guessed what those "big words" meant anyway

Personally, I'll look forward to us both in the top six later in the season. Likely to be the stand out, post split match.

Until the next time :D

I like you mac peh, you're aright :D

elderado9193
06-01-2014, 07:45 AM

Phuck me!

Deal wi it ya chubby-chasing T1mmy rat. >:)

jacksgranda
06-01-2014, 09:06 AM
The point being made on the aberdeen board is that for the second time this season Celtic have been allowed to postpone a match to go on a money making jaunt.
This shows great disrespect to the league and the other teams in it.
I wonder if Elsie will find it funny if they use the money earned to help buy the united players they are rumoured to be interested in.

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 09:08 AM
The point being made on the aberdeen board is that for the second time this season Celtic have been allowed to postpone a match to go on a money making jaunt.
I wonder if Elsie will find it funny if they use the money earned to help buy the united players they are rumoured to be interested in.

Gone are the days when Celtic were able to persuade young Scottish players to parkhead

jacksgranda
06-01-2014, 09:35 AM

Gone are the days when Celtic were able to persuade young Scottish players to parkhead[/quote]the fact still remains that the richest by far club in the league are basically taking time off to gain even more money.

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 09:46 AM

Gone are the days when Celtic were able to persuade young Scottish players to parkhead[/quote]the fact still remains that the richest by far club in the league are basically taking time off to gain even more money.[/quote]

I totally agree.

swaddon
06-01-2014, 10:54 AM

What's funny is that you class those two words as being in a vocabulary that is superior to mine, when in fact they are both commonly used. Pipe down you dholly simpleton.[/quote]

Calm down, woman.

There's just nae bantering with the Dundee United fans, they take