PDA

View Full Version : The end of the AberGers alliance

gersforme
06-01-2014, 07:16 AM
Brithers , it is with a heavy heart i make the announcement, the personal abuse, long hours of admin and unwillingness to forget ancient enmities has made the job impossible, i made some good pals in swaddon, grubber and buc, but it pains me to say hostilities with the average Dons fan have resumed, its been a blast, we had some great nights in the tawdry bar and the Dons, with my support did indeed rise again.

I realise some posters will view me as an auld pumped hoor, but it was a venture I don't regret though it has aged me considerably, thanks for the laughs, wind ups and put downs, my old views on most aiberdeen fans were reinforced a thousandfold.

In summing up let me say to all Aberdeen fans

phuck the lot of ye >:)

IanAberdon
06-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Thank F*ck for that >:)

gersforme
06-01-2014, 07:53 AM
beat it ya sheep loving mutant, yer city's pysh and so is yer phucking team >:(

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 07:57 AM
The fact you wanted an 'alliance' with those savage heathens in the first place should set alarm bells off about your alcohol intake.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 07:58 AM
You were right all along danny, i've been had :/

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 08:00 AM

I think I can safely say that, buc aside, they are all horrible, stinking cuints.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 08:01 AM
I wouldnt go that far danny, i think most of them are decent sorts, but there are a few bigots masquerading as fans too.

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 08:06 AM
I wouldnt go that far danny, i think most of them are decent sorts, but there are a few bigots masquerading as fans too.

Most sheep fans are bigots without the balls to stand up for their beliefs.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 08:08 AM
a salient, profound point danny, you have a future in a think tank.. ya phucking dosser >:(

521buc
06-01-2014, 08:48 AM
You two are quality made me laugh..

Watching bbc news the noo and Mike Portfilliois oan wearing a sharp PINK jacket..well my purple tesco suit isn't so bad now..:D :D

swaddon
06-01-2014, 10:49 AM
It's a sad day indeed. :blue:

Maybe one day in the future, there can be peace between us and those manky Sevconian h*n b*stards, but now just isn't the right time.

gersforme
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM
you sir have offended me, and i respect you for it, just like old times, ya sheep loving ugly basturd ye

swaddon
06-01-2014, 10:59 AM
you sir have offended me, and i respect you for it, just like old times, ya sheep loving ugly basturd ye

Complaint sent. >:(

;D

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
06-01-2014, 11:16 AM
What a shocker, Danny's 1st in for a sook. :blue: :D

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 01:16 PM
The sheep are a bunch of snakes anyway.

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Does this mean I can't say aber-bear-ation anymore.

Red_Zeppelin
06-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Brithers , it is with a heavy heart i make the announcement, the personal abuse, long hours of admin and unwillingness to forget ancient enmities has made the job impossible, i made some good pals in swaddon, grubber and buc, but it pains me to say hostilities with the average Dons fan have resumed, its been a blast, we had some great nights in the tawdry bar and the Dons, with my support did indeed rise again.

I realise some posters will view me as an auld pumped hoor, but it was a venture I don't regret though it has aged me considerably, thanks for the laughs, wind ups and put downs, my old views on most aiberdeen fans were reinforced a thousandfold.

dae wan ya phukkin ersehole**

** on behalf of all at Aberdeen FC

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
06-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Phuck the Buns! >:(

Archiebaird
06-01-2014, 07:47 PM

I think I can safely say that, buc aside, they are all horrible, stinking cuints.[/quote]

Beat it ya drug addled Dennistoun tramp >:(

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 07:49 PM
howsitgoing Archie? , no seen you on for a while

supernotts5891
06-01-2014, 07:52 PM

is there any phucker on here ya haven't back stabbed ya phucking rocket >:(

Archiebaird
06-01-2014, 07:56 PM

Hi Jimmy, nae bad thanks. Happy new year.

The board wasn't really working on my laptop. Took about ten minutes to post anything.

Add that on to the twenty minutes it takes me to construct a sentence and you're waiting a while.

supernotts5891
06-01-2014, 08:04 PM

The board wasn't really working on my laptop. Took about ten minutes to post anything.

Add that on to the twenty minutes it takes me to construct a sentence and you're waiting a while.[/quote]

I've been waiting since I first joined for you to post anything what makes any sense ya phucking eejit >:( ian as well >:(

Archiebaird
06-01-2014, 08:07 PM

Add that on to the twenty minutes it takes me to construct a sentence and you're waiting a while.[/quote]

I've been waiting since I first joined for you to post anything what makes any sense ya phucking eejit >:( ian as well >:([/quote]

And a happy new year to you too ya auld bampot. ;D

pwlp
06-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Phuck the Buns, thick, ugly, wart-covered, filth-encrusted, lice-ridden, scabby, ****-brained minks, to a man :D

gersforme
06-01-2014, 11:49 PM
who's this acronym of absolute asinine apathy :?

OleOle
08-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Going by the mutual sook session going on between gers and danny, maybe it's time the buns were referred to as the bhvns.

Nice to see the two cheeks of the same erse have re-formed their natural alliance :heart:

IanAberdon
08-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Going by the mutual sook session going on between gers and danny, maybe it's time the buns were referred to as the bhvns.

Nice to see the two cheeks of the same erse have re-formed their natural alliance :heart:

Twa cheeks fused as one in perfect harmony. :)

RedStarTorphins
08-01-2014, 07:46 PM
awwwww...the love in between DannyBhoy and Gersforme... :heart:

Proving once and for all that their two rancid mobs are in fact one and the same.
As we've always said...

Two cheeks of the one hairy, horrible, boil ridden a*se!! >:)

EastStand_Elite
08-01-2014, 07:54 PM

Proving once and for all that their two rancid mobs are in fact one and the same.
As we've always said...

Who's this wreck? :?

IanAberdon
08-01-2014, 08:01 PM

As we've always said...

Who's this wreck? :?[/quote]

^ and here's the boil oan the erse... :D

Taintedice
08-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Elsie's a carbunkle on the erse oh the forum >:)

RedStarTorphins
08-01-2014, 08:06 PM

As we've always said...

Who's this wreck? :?[/quote]

And here's the hole to accompany the two cheeks

EastStand_Elite
08-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Three posts in a row aboot erses, think you should all head the hitzlsperger thread :blue:

DannyBhoy
08-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Elsie's a carbunkle on the erse oh the forum >:)

Compared to the sheep he's the brains of Britain and a beacon of human decency.

gersforme
08-01-2014, 08:16 PM
You sheep basturds can laugh now but in years to come i'll be viewed as a visionary, a man before his time

I had a dream but it all ended in hairy ersed tears :blue:

jacksgranda
08-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Surely gers it was worth keeping the alliance alive until the common green enemy was destroyed.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
08-01-2014, 11:05 PM
You sheep basturds can laugh now but in years to come i'll be viewed as a visionary, a man before his time

I had a dream but it all ended in hairy ersed tears :blue:

It was yourself that gave up on it ye ersehole! >:(

gersforme
08-01-2014, 11:10 PM
you kvnts mocked me daily, i blame that phuckpig red zep, he ground me down like swiss cheese with his insults, take it out on that hip gyrating, furious masturbating, leather trooser clad 70's throwback :blue: