PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Yesterday

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Another victory and another clean sheet as Celtic march on to three in a row with a comprehensive victory over Saint Mirren at Love Street yesterday.

Celtic were absolute pish in the first half and thankfully no Scottish opposition is good enough to punish us for our constant inability to control and pass the ball.At least in Commons we have one player who can make things happen and with a fitba brain.Van Dijk was solid as a rock again and Ledley got pass marks.Big Lurch had nothing to do except the kick the ball and he did that atrociously.Matthews, Mulgrew and Broony were all ok and stroll it at this level...at least Charlie has a sweet left foot. Izzy is still not the player he was before injury but is improving.Ambrose was Ambrose and Forrest can be a clueless c*** at times and waste of a jersey...Stokes took his goal well and is an SPFL goal-scorer at best...Balde looked feckin useless and is more like a NFL player than a fitba player...there you go and it can be hard work watchi

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Were you there?

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Were you there?

No

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Big Virgil will go for more money than Wanyama.

Did you watch the game, Pogue? Commons really is outstanding. Probably our best pound for pound signing since Henrik.

AguyIknow
06-01-2014, 09:23 AM
"Think that's aboot it from yesterdays game and here we go 10 in a row!!!"

10 in a row? I doubt Celtic will win more than 6 or 7 titles in a row.

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 09:25 AM
[quote="AguyIknow"

10 in a row? I doubt Celtic will win more than 6 or 7 titles in a row.[/quote]

We won't be allowed to win 10 in a row, the SFA will make sure of it.

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Aye sadly big Virgil will leave Celtic and maybe even in the summer...be great if we could get another season or two out of him though.

Watched it on the telly Danny and Commons is in a great vein of form and has a brilliant fitba brain...he is playing at a different level than most of his team mates...think he only cost ?300K and thankfully we got him ahead of Rangers.

bluek
06-01-2014, 09:31 AM

How they gonnae do that Danny? :)

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 09:33 AM
[quote="AguyIknow"

10 in a row? I doubt Celtic will win more than 6 or 7 titles in a row.[/quote]

Ach well 6 or 7 titles on the bounce for Celtic will be brilliant.

Fitba can change quickly but cant see anyone winning the league from Celtic anytime soon...quite simply no one is good enough and have the finances to compete!!

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 09:44 AM

How they gonny dae that, Danny? :?

jacksgranda
06-01-2014, 09:50 AM
For Celtic to win the league is no great honour,more of an embarassment if they didn't.
With hearts certs for the drop the only interesting things in the league are the 4 way fight for 2nd and the fight at the bottom to avoid the play off place.

herewego10inarow
06-01-2014, 09:55 AM
For Celtic to win the league is no great honour,more of an embarassment if they didn't.
With hearts certs for the drop the only interesting things in the league are the 4 way fight for 2nd and the fight at the bottom to avoid the play off place.

and once again its all Celtics fault

you can only beat whats put in front of you bawbag !! :)

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 09:57 AM
'How they gonna do that Danny?'

The SFA have shown in the past that they will pull out all the stops to thwart Celtic. The head of the organisation was sacked in disgrace for deliberately withholding the registration of a Celtic player, for Christ's sake. - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlFpHriMd8A)

jacksgranda
06-01-2014, 10:20 AM

you can only beat whats put in front of you bawbag !! :)[/quote]never said it was celtics fault.
I was merely pointing out that winning a one horse race is nothing to get excited about.

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 10:25 AM

you can only beat whats put in front of you bawbag !! :)[/quote]never said it was celtics fault.
I was merely pointing out that winning a one horse race is nothing to get excited about.[/quote]

Winning The Scottish Championship gets Celtic entry to The Champions League which is something "to get excited about".

Is finishing 2nd something "to get excited about"??

herewego10inarow
06-01-2014, 10:31 AM

I was merely pointing out that winning a one horse race is nothing to get excited about.[/quote]

and once again the inference being its celtics fault that its a one horse race ??

dry yer feckin eyes

Hibees
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM

Typical timmy paranoid nonsense. Celtc get more help from the authorities in Scotland than any other club.

braincapers
06-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Ach well 6 or 7 titles on the bounce for Celtic will be brilliant.

Fitba can change quickly but cant see anyone winning the league from Celtic anytime soon...quite simply no one is good enough and have the finances to compete!!

The only team that can stop Celtic achieving ten in a row, and more, are Celtic themselves as you rightly pointed out there is no one with the finances to compete. The Celtic board will be the ones who will ultimately influence the destination of the title for the forseeable future.

bluek
06-01-2014, 11:08 AM

and once again the inference being its celtics fault that its a one horse race ??

dry yer feckin eyes[/quote]

Irony alert :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 11:56 AM

The SFA have shown in the past that they will pull out all the stops to thwart Celtic. The head of the organisation was sacked in disgrace for deliberately withholding the registration of a Celtic player, for Christ's sake.

Did this not happen nearly 20 years ago and is the guy in question not dead?

braincapers
06-01-2014, 12:15 PM

The SFA have shown in the past that they will pull out all the stops to thwart Celtic. The head of the organisation was sacked in disgrace for deliberately withholding the registration of a Celtic player, for Christ's sake.

SFA Employ an administrator who is not a football fan but a rugby fan.

Said administrator has a run in with Fergus McCann.

Administartor decides to get his own back by messing about with a player's registration and making life difficult for Fergus McCann.

SFA sack aforementioned administrator for misconduct.

Conclusion the SFA will do anything to thwart Celtic.

Only in the mind of an Old Firm fan.

bluek
06-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Not the type of post I would have seen coming from Danny I must admit

AguyIknow
06-01-2014, 01:25 PM
[quote="braincapers"
The only team that can stop Celtic achieving ten in a row, and more, are Celtic themselves as you rightly pointed out there is no one with the finances to compete. The Celtic board will be the ones who will ultimately influence the destination of the title for the forseeable future.[/quote]

Can't see the Celtic Board wanting to do any more than what they see as just enough and that could bite them in the @rse

Poguemahone
06-01-2014, 01:51 PM
[quote="AguyIknow"
The only team that can stop Celtic achieving ten in a row, and more, are Celtic themselves as you rightly pointed out there is no one with the finances to compete. The Celtic board will be the ones who will ultimately influence the destination of the title for the forseeable future.[/quote]

Can't see the Celtic Board wanting to do any more than what they see as just enough and that could bite them in the @rse[/quote

Celtic have won their last two domestic titles by 20 points and 16 points("just enough" eh!!)...this years title will no doubt be won in excess of 20 points so will take some extraordinary circumstances for the Celtic Board's fiscal policy to "bite them in the ****".

DannyBhoy
06-01-2014, 01:57 PM

That's the problem with having Strongbow for breakfast.

:blue:

bluek
06-01-2014, 02:53 PM

That's the problem with having Strongbow for breakfast.

:blue:[/quote]

Use a different moniker when your on the breakfast strongbow.
I won't know its you and I can have a right go at ye :D

happytim
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
heres my tuppence worth.

celtic are winning a one horse race, much as rangers did for the majority of the 90,s(the fact rangers and aberdeen went to the last game in 1991 was not proof of not being a one horse race, more a failure from rangers to get pegged back by a team who averaged less than half of what they did, can you imagine the calamity if a diddy team took celtic to the final game this season)

celtic are also winning a one horse race by gaining more points as a percentage than rangers did in games involving them and diddy sides.

but ofcourse where celtics title wins are "tainted" rangers in the 90,s were "legends".

the media and double standards knows no bounds.

another point, fergus mccann showed the sfa for what they were. a bunch of cheats, he proved it.