PDA

View Full Version : Official: The Fat one is staying

dagenhamdave
06-01-2014, 01:05 PM
So f.uck all the supporters. >:( - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25625553)

Tone_Loc
06-01-2014, 01:15 PM
So f.uck all the supporters. >:(
Was always going to happen. So set in their ways these two.
You can't teach three old dogs new tricks (Sam makes up the three :) )

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Well,we`re down there.:blue:

Complete ignorance of G & S,I`m afraid.

We we`re terrible before the injuries.Its not just been the last 5 weeks.What planet are they on?

WE`VE been playing awful football for 3 years and the statistics have shown that.
One is,in 33 away games in the PL,we have scored more than one goal on just ONE occasion.

I thought football was an entertainment business?With G & S carry on with this stubbornness,I can see potentially future West Ham fans going elsewhere.This is not good for OUR club at all.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

behrami_army
06-01-2014, 02:29 PM
If that is the boards stance then all we can do is not go to some games. the ones we do go to we must demonstrate at full time against the board and management and by doing so drum up negative publicity in the red tops.
sam out.

SuperIrons
06-01-2014, 02:41 PM
From the article:

"I made them (David Gold and David Sullivan) aware of what would happen," said Allardyce.

"I'm not in the position to go and do these things without telling everybody internally what is planned for the next few games."

Hmm...

Toddie
06-01-2014, 02:45 PM
It was inevitable he was staying.. we don't have 5-6 mil to buy out his contract and on top of that offer whoever his succeeder would of been a new lucrative deal.
Hate his style of play, his tactics and believe me i do want him out of the club ASAP. However hate to admit it but i think if anyone has the experience to get us out the mess we're in it will be him.

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Hate his style of play, his tactics and believe me i do want him out of the club ASAP. However hate to admit it but i think if anyone has the experience to get us out the mess we're in it will be him.

Is it me or does that comment I keep hearing time and time again sound the most ridiculous thing ever???
So the guy that got us into the mess is the best one to get us out of it, How so????
Will he suddenly change his ways, become a decent manager over night????
What a stupid fu(king statement

SuperIrons
06-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Here is what I think and I have thought this from day 1 of Sam Allardyce's management of our club:

Sam has no illusions about what he wants this club to be transformed into: a Southern version of Bolton.

His style of management and tactics used at Wanderers was route 1 football: punt the ball long up the pitch at a lanky centre-forward to score with either foot or head. To this end Kevin Davies was employed with a quite a lot of success and Bolton became the bogey club for others including us.

Gold, Sullivan et al want stability. In business terms this means staying in the top flight for as long as possible as this maximises their revenue opportunity what with TV rights deals etc.

Sam must have assured them that he can keep us up indefinitely by turning us into a version of the Bolton team he was previously 'successful' with.

To this end he has even bought several former Bolton players who were in that 'successful' Bolton team that even reached the UEFA Cup/Europa League group sta

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 03:20 PM
You are right,there is no vision from him..No way forward.Just boring negative football.But now we have a team being murdered every week as well..Come on G & S,WAKE UP,SMELL THE COFFEE >:(

I would bring in Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche,TWO visionaries who like to play the game a certain way and is what West Ham fans want to see.

We are fed up with this **** that has been served up for the past 3 years...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB PLEASE.:heart: :heart:

Norfolkammer
06-01-2014, 03:59 PM
If that is the boards stance then all we can do is not go to some games. the ones we do go to we must demonstrate at full time against the board and management and by doing so drum up negative publicity in the red tops.
sam out.

TOTALLY AGREE!

Toddie
06-01-2014, 04:07 PM

Is it me or does that comment I keep hearing time and time again sound the most ridiculous thing ever???
So the guy that got us into the mess is the best one to get us out of it, How so????
Will he suddenly change his ways, become a decent manager over night????
What a stupid fu(king statement[/quote]

I know it doesn't really make sense does it? however i stand by what i say for a few reasons. Firstly he's an experienced manager who knows the premier league very well, never been relegated(I'm not for a second stating that he is immune because of this however it helps because he doesn't want this on his CV himself)
Secondly there isn't any stand out replacements, with the experience fat

BlackDiamond
06-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Right let's deal with some oif the crap and clear up some misconceptions.
Sam Allardyce is a rubbish football manager and that is undisputed.

West Ham can not afford to pay ?6M compensation payments to Mr Rubbish and his Rubbish staff. Well sorry, compensation is not a flat payment. He would be paid his monthly salary until he found employment.

The joint chiefs statement,is the classic "head them off at the pass" manoeurve. Ignore it,keep agitating,protest,boycott attendance,make merry hell.

NeLSon_manjaffa
06-01-2014, 04:43 PM
as you all know, i've been a huge fan of gold amd sullivan ... as soon as they took the club i was ecstatic about it ... you know they've really " stabalised " the club

THEY'RE " OUR SAVIOURS " XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

dagenhamJohn
06-01-2014, 07:03 PM
It was inevitable he was staying.. we don't have 5-6 mil to buy out his contract and on top of that offer whoever his succeeder would of been a new lucrative deal.
Hate his style of play, his tactics and believe me i do want him out of the club ASAP. However hate to admit it but i think if anyone has the experience to get us out the mess we're in it will be him.quite agree Toddmeister, we are that far down **** creek it hardly makes any difference now does it,

geezer has a bulletproof vest at WHU.