PDA

View Full Version : And our new defender is...

palerider
06-01-2014, 01:31 PM
A man who played for Holland in a World cup final ?

A man capped for England and still in Hodgson's plans ?

No. A man playing in the 2nd division who was relegated with Wolves 2 years ago.

XD

Toddie
06-01-2014, 02:23 PM
the final nail in the coffin :/

BillyDWhizz
06-01-2014, 02:25 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/33lh950.jpg

Toddie
06-01-2014, 02:48 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/33lh950.jpg

XD i really wouldn't be surprised if they genuinely had done.

dagenhamJohn
06-01-2014, 06:35 PM

No. A man playing in the 2nd division who was relegated with Wolves 2 years ago.

XDnot surprised really, about our level atmo.

Evewolf65
06-01-2014, 07:43 PM

XD

Dear God you have my sympathy!!:O

WHU
06-01-2014, 07:46 PM
there was continued laughter from a couple of old gooner and spud drivers earlier, when i was in the wrong place at the wrong time when this news broke earlier

i then asked the spuds if we could play them every week

fu(k spuds

had no comeback for the gooners though

JimmyTicket
06-01-2014, 08:36 PM
If I remember, has he got ruddockesque pace?

Ironsides
06-01-2014, 08:46 PM
I didn't think we could get any lower after the Icelandic's' but we have. The Chuckle Brothers have really surpassed themselves, I thought they couldn't do worse than Grant, but they have. They go from bad to worse, heaping humiliation upon humiliation on the fans, giving no care to what we think.

Signing Johnson really does say it all. One week into the transfer window, is this really what they've been planning since September? Every man and his dog has known we need a striker, desperately, so I thought we would've lined one up, to sign at midnight on 31st Dec. Not a chance, instead this and the embarrassment of Heitinga preferring the reserve's at Everton.to us.

They say they are West Ham fans, which may be true, but they are businessmen first. See how they'll like the loss in profits in The Chumpionship. But that won't worry them, because the sale of Upton Park will cushion the blow.

I have to say, I am sick of my club being a laughing stock: the Icelandic's, Tevez, Grant an

behrami_army
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Brilliant, may as well go sign up grant holt and our champions league chasing squad will be complete.

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 09:07 PM
[quote="Ironsides"]I didn't think we could get any lower after the Icelandic's' but we have. The Chuckle Brothers have really surpassed themselves, I thought they couldn't do worse than Grant, but they have. They go from bad to worse, heaping humiliation upon humiliation on the fans, giving no care to what we think.

Signing Johnson really does say it all. One week into the transfer window, is this really what they've been planning since September? Every man and his dog has known we need a striker, desperately, so I thought we would've lined one up, to sign at midnight on 31st Dec. Not a chance, instead this and the embarrassment of Heitinga preferring the reserve's at Everton.to us.

They say they are West Ham fans, which may be true, but they are businessmen first. See how they'll like the loss in profits in The Chumpionship. But that won't worry them, because the sale of Upton Park will cushion the blow.

I have to say, I am sick of my club being a l

tassiehammer
06-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Whats done is done. Give him a go. We let in 5 on the weekend. Can't get much worse.

Alan_Bstard
06-01-2014, 09:19 PM
I am in a state of shock!

I don't know whether to laugh or offer you my deepest sympathies!

JimmyTicket
06-01-2014, 09:21 PM
Of course

But fack me...no one else available at all.

BlackDiamond
06-01-2014, 09:33 PM
How massively underwhelming ! Did the club use the Rothmans 2010 annual, when researching defensive cover. They seems to be able to surprise me, with every club announcement >:(

TICKER
06-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Did have one decent season,now all we need is Juan mata and one other

Norfolkammer
06-01-2014, 10:10 PM
As far as our Board and manager are concerned he must rank as one of the quality signings they were talking about FFS!