PDA

View Full Version : The next best thing to Lescott

BillyDWhizz
06-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Is Roger Johnson on loan from Wolves apparently! Do you know what? I'm getting the right f.ucking hump keep getting mugged off by the silly b0ll0cks that run our club. Not only are they a bunch of 2 bob liars they also think we are infinitely cretinous and are ignorant to all things footballing.

F.uck the lot of 'em. Bunch of no marque chancer c.unts. >:( >:(

palerider
06-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Turned up p1ssed for training once I believe. I remember watching Wolves lose 5-1 at home to West Brom in Mick McCarthy's last match and his performance that day would have looked poor by yesterday's standards.

Sums the Chuckle Brothers up in an instant.

If we are to be the home of relegated Wolves players why couldn't they have got Steven Fletcher ?

Whiskyman
06-01-2014, 01:39 PM
The inevitable consequence of apparently having no scouting presence outside these shores. And that's assuming we actually have one in the UK. I'm not even sure about that any more.

Where is Roger Cross when you need him?
;D

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 03:15 PM
I have worked out exactly what our 'scouts' do

They go out and look for the most unrealistic buys/loans, the ones that are dead in the water right from the start, then feed the information to the tw@ts in charge, who allow a child to announce the next great player we are chasing on tw@ter, knowing full well that we will never sign them and they can say, well we tried.

C U N T S

soon2bagrandad
06-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Didnt he rufuse to play in the ressies ?

I know we are fighting for our lives but R J

FFS :blue:

Norfolkammer
06-01-2014, 04:02 PM
RJ just one of the QUALITY signings West Ham will make in this transfer window - FFS - the blokes a f&%king donkey!

palerider
06-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Just an opinion but it wouldn't surprise me if the Chuckle Brothers were already planning for the Championship.

Sign Johnson on a permanent then sell Winston.

castiron
06-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Can it get any worse? He has been relegated 3 times in 3 years. :blue:
Here's what the terminator thinks!. - view external link (https://m.soundcloud.com/skysportsradio/****s-on-signings)

castiron
06-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Hope this one works. Scroll down. - view external link (http://www1.skysports.com/common/ajax/scribbleContent/47088)

JimmyV66
06-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Got a text earlier saying we had signed Roger Johnson from Wolves.

Just asumed it was a big wind up.

It is a wind up isn't it, it has to be surely, please tell me it is?????

castiron
06-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Got a text earlier saying we had signed Roger Johnson from Wolves.

Just asumed it was a big wind up.

It is a wind up isn't it, it has to be surely, please tell me it is?????
Oh no, it's real alright. Don't want to knock the bloke before he has kicked a ball, but ffs! 30 years old playing in the lower leagues, and we wonder why we can't attract players of calibre. I hope he proves me wrong :blue:

dagenhamJohn
06-01-2014, 06:59 PM
well it was either us or Sheffield utd!

mikeveep
06-01-2014, 07:38 PM
It is a stop gap measure !

Need bodies during January..he'll probably start against City as part of the "protect our first eleven" strategy that Sam is depending on.

Ironworks1
06-01-2014, 07:41 PM
The inevitable consequence of apparently having no scouting presence outside these shores. And that's assuming we actually have one in the UK. I'm not even sure about that any more.

;D

F ucking hell

Why have you never mentioned this before

ffs

We just signed a kid from Peterborough someone must be doing some scouting

Maybe we should get a B team in the lower leagues

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 09:13 PM

;D

More like David Cross ;D

Whiskyman
06-01-2014, 11:08 PM

;D

F ucking hell

Why have you never mentioned this before

ffs

We just signed a kid from Peterborough someone must be doing some scouting

Maybe we should get a B team in the lower leagues[/quote]

I happen to believe it needs mentioning again, and again and again.

Until the penny drops for those who refuse to see that scouting and player recruitment are an essential part of running a football club.

Do you know whoi replaced RogerCross as chief scout? I'm f_ucked if I do.

But maybe in your "everything is so wonderful" little world you don't think it's an important issue.

Box on.