PDA

View Full Version : Things are in safe hands

weybridgehammers
06-01-2014, 01:42 PM
:(

A message from the Joint-Chairmen

West Ham United Joint-Chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold have written an open letter to Hammers fans

SendSend PrintPrint RssRSS

Like all West Ham United supporters we feel frustrated and hurt by our recent results. We understand how you feel and we, the Board, feel the same.

It is never enjoyable being knocked out of a Cup competition and losing by such a large scoreline to a lower division side is hard to take for us all. We thought the youngsters gave their all and did not stop trying but in the end Nottingham Forest's experience proved too much for us.

I know Sam would have loved to have put out a more varied side, with our talented youngsters accompanied by more senior players in the starting XI. But many key players are out injured and Sam has been handed a near impossible task of coming through three crucial games in the space of six days with a squad of only 14 fit and available senior players

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 01:58 PM
I have never been in a situation where I`ve known a manager to do so poorly and play such awful football(look at the statistics) and still be in charge of a PL Football Club.
This is a ridiculous situation that I can not fathom out.I`m bemused by it all.This would not happen at ANY other football club.The manager would have been sacked 3 or 4 weeks ago.:?

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 02:02 PM
The fans have not been happy with the style ever since he has been here,but now we are losing to every single bloody team and being thrashed by them.I`m staggered..We are the laughing stock of football.

WHU
06-01-2014, 02:21 PM
a well drafted statement from brady, rubber stamped by other two

they have an apalling record with managers at the foot of the table

let's hope history is not revisited