PDA

View Full Version : SFA tell Hear7s to GTF..

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 02:35 PM
...Sounds like they're getting ultra-desperate.

With relegation staring them in the face, why the phuck would BDO be keen to add to the wage bill? BDO have already said that they are struggling to see out the rest of the season.:? :?

Yams all greeting now about 'SFA have got it in for us/no oor fault we owe millions/spent millions we couldn't afford/ blah blah.

Very pleasing.:)

Quick AJ, get the 5 -1 pics up, mate. It was, after all, all worth it wasn't it? XD XD XD XD - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25625295?)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Yip. That and the 4-0 Semi Final destruction were definitely worth it. And we'll be debt free at the end of it and the club will be run by the fans.

Perfect. :)

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Whatever pans out >>>>>>>>>>

Hearts will always fv kin own hibs XD

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 03:52 PM
AJ, your reply has now confirmed my worst fears; that you, and the rest of the deluded Yams are the biggest phannies ever in Scottish fitba.

'Debt free...' OMHS.

Beware the liquidiser...

XD XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 03:53 PM
We've played each other 303 times.

Hearts - 135 wins.

H1b5 - 79 wins.

And we've won more derbies in their own midden than they have. :)

JimmyHaze
06-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Yip. That and the 4-0 Semi Final destruction were definitely worth it. And we'll be debt free at the end of it and the club will be run by the fans.

your always on here saying Celtic winning the league with our budget is meaningless but as Hearts outspent Hibs massively that must make those wins meaningless too

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Hibs have over spent and owe millions

Your point caller :?

R U D I :heart:

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:08 PM

your always on here saying Celtic winning the league with our budget is meaningless but as Hearts outspent Hibs massively that must make those wins meaningless too[/quote]

That H1b5 team was worth millions. As their transfer fees proved.

Brown

O'Connor

Whittaker

Riordan

Thomson

And the diffference in what we spent compared to what you spend is obscene.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:09 PM

Another wee point that Claude fails to mention when having a go at Hearts. He forgets his own club are millions in debt. :D

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 04:13 PM

your always on here saying Celtic winning the league with our budget is meaningless but as Hearts outspent Hibs massively that must make those wins meaningless too[/quote]

Now Jimmy, don't go confusing the deluded ones with words like 'outspent' - Yams and economics is a bad mix... They only owed any debt to themselves, remeber? Vlad said so.they've been doing this since the days of the FTB, aka Wallet Merger.

I mean, AJ doesn't even pay his charity debts to posters on this board - just like his club stole from charities. Must be something in the Yam DNA or the pysh they drink in the Gorgie slop-houses that cause this.

Odiius club with deluded, odious fans.:blue:

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 04:18 PM

Brown

O'Connor

Whittaker

Riordan

Thomson

And the diffference in what we spent compared to what you spend is obscene.[/quote]

You have just made a right **** of yourself. Those players came through our youth set-up.

None of them played un that final.

Keep digging, erse.
XD

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 04:19 PM
17 in a row

22 in a row

JR hammer of the Hibs
PH hammer of the Hibs

R U D I Smashed the Hibs

Even that pile of sh ite Obua and Nade shagged you lot

Sh@t on yer LC parade

SCSF OMS B)
SCF OMS B)

1-5

All in recent times you in return you have didly honest the list is endless

WE F VK IN OWN YOU XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:23 PM

Brown

O'Connor

Whittaker

Riordan

Thomson

And the diffference in what we spent compared to what you spend is obscene.[/quote]

You have just made a right **** of yourself. Those players came through our youth set-up.

None of them played un that final.

Keep digging, erse.
XD[/quote]

Erm, I was talking about the Semi ya daft basturt. XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 04:23 PM

A sore one for AJ & no mistake.

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm not surprised that AJ is unemployable, given the level of intelligence he displays on here.

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 04:30 PM
Getting desperate now, Aintnobrain?
Care to address the original point of the SFA telling the Yams to GTF?

Oh, if you want a stat or two;

Yams are in administration - Hibs aren't.

And here's a real cracker - I am old enough to remember when Hear7s never managed to score a league goal against us in Five years... Go and check it.

Happy begging/baking/in-fighting/liquidising.
;)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm not surprised that AJ is unemployable, given the level of intelligence he displays on here.

It speaks volumes. That's your favourite. XD

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 04:33 PM
It certainly does, lame-brain.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:34 PM

A sore one for AJ & no mistake.[/quote]

Aye, the pain I felt when we phucked H1b5 4-0 and 5-1 at Hampden was terrible. :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:35 PM
It certainly does, lame-brain.

"hanger"

XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 04:36 PM

Aye, the pain I felt when we phucked H1b5 4-0 and 5-1 at Hampden was terrible. :D[/quote]

I'm no on about games from years ago though, I'm on about Jimmy's post making you look a right f@nny.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 04:38 PM

Aye, the pain I felt when we phucked H1b5 4-0 and 5-1 at Hampden was terrible. :D[/quote]

I'm no on about games from years ago though, I'm on about Jimmy's post making you look a right f@nny.[/quote]

Years ago? Try 19 months. :D

And Jimmy got an answer to his daft post. :)

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 04:43 PM
You can go round and round the radical road all you want on here but the fact is Hearts Own Hibs B) >:) XD

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 04:45 PM

Another wee point that Claude fails to mention when having a go at Hearts. He forgets his own club are millions in debt. :D[/quote]

Read these and weep, AJ. Look up the word 'profit' in the dictionary.

B) :P - view external link (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130909/club-publishes-financial-statement_2262950_3452889)

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Cheap dig >:(

'I'm not surprised that AJ is unemployable, given the level of intelligence he displays on here.'

Mook1
06-01-2014, 04:49 PM

Another wee point that Claude fails to mention when having a go at Hearts. He forgets his own club are millions in debt. :D[/quote]

B) :P[/quote]

Another sore one for AJ.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 05:32 PM

B) :P[/quote]

Another sore one for AJ.[/quote]

Aye, he posted a link proving that H1b5 are millions in debt.

Oh the pain. :D

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Mook is a right disgusting wee c*nt is he not, jumping in on threads which have nothing to do with him, to have a go at folk for no reason at all.

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Cheap dig >:(

'I'm not surprised that AJ is unemployable, given the level of intelligence he displays on here.'It's what we've come to expect of the Hawick inbreds.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Mook is a right disgusting wee c*nt is he not, jumping in on threads which have nothing to do with him, to have a go at folk for no reason at all.

He'll side with anybody to have a go at me. :blue:

Mook1
06-01-2014, 06:36 PM

What a delightful post.

Lovely stuff :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 06:51 PM

What a delightful post.

Lovely stuff :D[/quote]

Any comment on H1b5 debt? :)

Mook1
06-01-2014, 06:54 PM

What a delightful post.

Any comment on H1b5 debt? :)[/quote]

Yes, it's an outrage :D

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 06:56 PM

What a delightful post.

Yes, it's an outrage :D[/quote]

You were just a wee bit too keen to shove Claude's tadger in yer mooth. :D

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 06:59 PM

He'll side with anybody to have a go at me. :blue:[/quote]Let's you and I have an argument, see what the twins do XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 07:00 PM

He'll side with anybody to have a go at me. :blue:[/quote]Let's you and I have an argument, see what the twins do XD[/quote]

They hate me. But they really hate you. :D

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 07:02 PM
I think you're right, they'd definitely side with you XD

Mook1
06-01-2014, 07:02 PM

What a delightful post.

Yes, it's an outrage :D[/quote]

You were just a wee bit too keen to shove Claude's tadger in yer mooth. :D[/quote]

Much like Hearts with Romanov then :D

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 07:32 PM

What a delightful post.

Oh, I really despair. That piece where it says 'scheduled repayment of bank loans' is for the mortgage on the new East stand - you know, the one you Yams kept saying we would never fill...? I have a mortgage that I pay every month, in full and on time - but I don't have any debt.:P
These payments to the bank that Petrie talks about are met in full and on time every month - just like normal organisations do. Just like ALL our staff are paid on time every month and anyone else who is due payment from Hibs e.g. Suppliers/Caterers/Contractors etc. You odious phuckers never paid anyone, hence the deep sh!t

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Hobonomics alert XD

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Hobonomics alert XD

If Hear7s had someone like Petrie in charge of finances instead of dodgy East Europeans, you wouldn't be in the inescapable mess you are in now. XD XD XD XD XD XD

Goodnight, Yams. >;)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 07:38 PM

What a delightful post.

Oh, I really despair. That piece where it says 'scheduled repayment of bank loans' is for the mortgage on the new East stand - you know, the one you Yams kept saying we would never fill...? I have a mortgage that I pay every month, in full and on time - but I don't have any debt.:P
These payments to the bank that Petrie talks about are met in full and on time every month - just like normal organisations do. Just like ALL our staff are paid on time every month and anyone else who is due payment from Hibs e.g. Suppliers/Caterers/Contractors etc. You odious

ClaudeBalls
06-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Show me where it says we have debt - not Net debt? And, how many times have you lot filled your ?51m super-stand?

Oh wait a minute... XD XD

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Here it is.

"Net Debt reduced to £5.5m from £6.4m"

Clear enough? :)

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
06-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Debt is debt is debt. Dress it up anyway you like. You went in to debt to pay for your half empty East Stand.

aintnosurf
06-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Debt is debt is debt. Dress it up anyway you like. You went in to debt to pay for your half empty East Stand.

They only built that stand as time was running out B)