PDA

View Full Version : My email

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 03:10 PM
to customer services at West Ham.

Very much doubt it will even be seen by Gold and Sullivan, might be interesting if they get inundated with emails though, I am sure they will hear about it.

Dear Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan,

I am writing this email to you, as I wanted to portray my utter disgust for the situation you have created at West Ham United Football Club. I am pretty positive that I will not get any response to this email, but I can only hope that you get to read it and at least think about the farcical situation that your and Sam Allerdyce's actions have resulted in.

When you first purchased West Ham, I have to say I was pleased. We had a couple of successful business men, who were in fact West Ham supporters, coming in to turn things around at the club. You impressed with your 10 point plan and desire to take my beloved club to the next level. I ignored all of the warnings from Birmingham City fans, telling us that you would ruin the club, whilst portraying your best inte

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Hear Hear

BillyDWhizz
06-01-2014, 03:30 PM
You spelt Allardyce wrong.

Regards.

The Spelling Nazi. >:)

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 03:31 PM
My bad, he fu(ked up West Ham so I wont be losing any sleep over it.

mickyj
06-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Surely they are not that out of touch with the fans to realise that attendances will drop dramatically , maybe not this season but certainly next regardless of what division we are in if they keep this clown in charge which it seems 99% certain they are going to. If we stay up they will keep him on for certain and if we go down the chances are they will say that he is the best man to get us back.

hammerwell06
06-01-2014, 04:15 PM
You will probably be better off going on twitter if you want a reply. That seems to be the contact site for the board , if the 2 D's don't answer , I'm sure young Jack will...;D

Tone_Loc
06-01-2014, 04:20 PM
You will probably be better off going on twitter if you want a reply. That seems to be the contact site for the board , if the 2 D's don't answer , I'm sure young Jack will...;D

No chance.

Mr Gold has gone in hibernation over there... or Twibernation I think the term is????

He's doing more ducking than a nervous mallard.

mickyj
06-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Problem is mate none of them will, I sent a tweet to Gold...deleted
I sent a tweet to young Jack just simply asking a favour from his Daddy...deleted

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Worth a try, someone will see it and people talk. If they get inundated with emails it will definitely make an impact at the club.
No chance of going on twitter, social media at its worst.

Dolfo
06-01-2014, 04:48 PM
My bad,

FFS

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 05:15 PM
My bad,

FFS[/quote]

what a surprise, captain condescending is here

Tone_Loc
06-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Problem is mate none of them will, I sent a tweet to Gold...deleted
I sent a tweet to young Jack just simply asking a favour from his Daddy...deleted
I trust you omitted ... "you f-ucking c-unting white haired old c-unting c-unt"????

bonzosbest74
06-01-2014, 05:23 PM
My bad,

FFS[/quote]

what a surprise, captain condescending is here[/quote]

To be fair mate Dolfo only just beat me to the punch.

You go and construct a well thought out letter to the chairman then use an annoying little Americanism (that doesn't even make sense) a couple of posts later.

The phrase 'My bad' would be punishable in a court of law if I had my way. :P

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 05:28 PM
My bad ;D

Tone_Loc
06-01-2014, 05:29 PM
My bad,

FFS[/quote]

what a surprise, captain condescending is here[/quote]

To be fair mate Dolfo only just beat me to the punch.

You go and construct a well thought out letter to the chairman then use an annoying little Americanism (that doesn't even make sense) a couple of posts later.

The phrase 'My bad' would be punishable in a court of law if I had my way. :P[/quote]

Sorry Ironworks... but that little phrase does also make my teeth itch.

Nothing personal of course :)

bonzosbest74
06-01-2014, 05:32 PM
My bad ;D

XD XD

Please stop. . . . . . .I have an anxiety attack followed by a small amount of rage every time you post it. XD

IronworksFC
06-01-2014, 05:32 PM
I do apologise chaps, it must be an age thing :D