PDA

View Full Version : HensonPRman's rumoured strikers

Wonder_goal
06-01-2014, 04:16 PM
HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 22 Nov @HensonsPRman @deano83rufc McKay is the target deal effectively done back in Aug will sign Jan 1

Hmmmm, even though he's rumoured to be valued at close to a million quid.

HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 16 Nov @chrissumpter80 chris, Jennings linked with signing for RUFC in jan

This plonker just looks at strikers doing well and links them to Rotherham.

Out of interest, where is Mckay anyway, seeing as though, yet another rummour you heard, he already agreed a deal ?

I have seen posts from you on twitter, the word " rumour " pops into every other post you make, it's all bullshine !

Now it's Winnall..whoever next ?

Why don't you take our chairman, he might do you a job at CB !

howdydoo
06-01-2014, 04:22 PM
I've heard Wendy are favourites for this Winnall lad. He has already applied to change his via deed poll to:

Sam Winn***kall

PS. Wonder_goal

You're getting irritating and a little pretentious now. Go throw your little insults and condescending comments around on another board. A rumour is a rumour and Real Madrid you're not.

So ***k off.

Shoeman
06-01-2014, 04:30 PM
HensonPRman didn't start the thread about Winall???

Baby Snakes did & to be fair he is usually spot on.

millertop
06-01-2014, 04:34 PM
HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 22 Nov @HensonsPRman @deano83rufc McKay is the target deal effectively done back in Aug will sign Jan 1

HensonsPRman [!]8207;@HensonsPRman 16 Nov @chrissumpter80 chris, Jennings linked with signing for RUFC in jan

Out of interest, where is Mckay anyway, seeing as though, yet another rummour you heard, he already agreed a deal ?

I have seen posts from you on twitter, the word " rumour " pops into every other post you make, it's all bullshine !

He hasn't mentioned anything about Winnall but don't worry I won't lower myself and give a sarcastic reply, I'll leave that to you

millertop
06-01-2014, 04:35 PM

He hasn't mentioned anything about Winnall but don't worry I won't lower myself and give a sarcastic reply, I'll leave that job to you[/quote]

Wonder_goal
06-01-2014, 04:35 PM
All i have done is speak the truth howdy

Winnall is happy here, that's true, he's said so himself.

We have an option of an additional years contract on him, that again is true.

We don't have to take loose change for the one player that will more than likely fire us to promotion, that again is fact.

The chairman himself said many of the things i've stated and he owns the club, he wont entertain the idea of selling our star player, especially not to a league one club, where we hope to be next season.

Also, he's stated, he's looking to add more quality to the squad to give us the best chance on staying up.

I also have never claimed we are Real Madrid, we have been through horrible times of late.

Also i find it very hypocritical your pulling me up on insults, then at the same time you tell me to f off, which i find is a little cras to say the least.

I have not lied in anything i have said, all i have done is state facts. I will say again, IF this happens i will be very,very,very,v

AlfieThaFat
06-01-2014, 04:40 PM
About 50 grand,should do it,about the going rate,for a league 2 player.

howdydoo
06-01-2014, 04:45 PM
You have no idea what is true.

Not unless you're a decision maker at the club or close relative/friend of the player.

Don't kid yourself otherwise.

... and where did I state, that I'm not an hypocrite?

As I said, a rumour is a rumour. Only one user has got their knickers in a twist over it. Go and insult your mum or your big sister. Instead of giving us the 'world according to Wonder_Pants' on here.

howdydoo
06-01-2014, 04:47 PM
I was thinking ?70k and a portfolio of stadium designs.

AlfieThaFat
06-01-2014, 04:48 PM
I was thinking ?70k and a portfolio of stadium designs.XD

clarkey1974
06-01-2014, 04:50 PM
You have no idea what is true.

Not unless you're a decision maker at the club or close relative/friend of the player.

Don't kid yourself otherwise.

... and where did I state, that I'm not an hypocrite?

As I said, a rumour is a rumour. Only one user has got their knickers in a twist over it. Go and insult your mum or your big sister. Instead of giving us the 'world according to Wonder_Pants' on here.

Didn't realise he had untwisted his knickers from the gary hooper hysteria a few years ago.!..

millertop
06-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Well don't you just love January transfer rumours XD

Never known it to be so much fun :/

ashbynick
06-01-2014, 06:36 PM
[quote="Wonder_goal"]All i have done is speak the truth howdy

Winnall is happy here, that's true, he's said so himself.

We have an option of an additional years contract on him, that again is true.

We don't have to take loose change for the one player that will more than likely fire us to promotion, that again is fact.

The chairman himself said many of the things i've stated and he owns the club, he wont entertain the idea of selling our star player, especially not to a league one club, where we hope to be next season.

Also, he's stated, he's looking to add more quality to the squad to give us the best chance on staying up.

I also have never claimed we are Real Madrid, we have been through horrible times of late.

Also i find it very hypocritical your pulling me up on insults, then at the same time you tell me to f off, which i find is a little cras to say the least.

I have not lied in anything i have said, all i have done is state facts. I will say

mygiddypant
06-01-2014, 06:38 PM

You slagging off my missus howdy??XD

C_Millers
06-01-2014, 07:18 PM
This scunny fan is sh!tting himself about this striker rumour.

Chill out mate players come and go.

merry_miller
06-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Hardly a surprise he wants to leave Scunny to join us, we're a more attractive proposition playing in front of 7000+ people every home game in a state of the art stadium & in the upper echelons of the division above Scunny.

Hull_Miller
06-01-2014, 07:52 PM
Oh God, not the Bible according to Burney. If anyone believe him, you'd think S****horpe were an established Championship outfit rather than the League 2 rotters where they deserve to be.

I remember Alfie coming out and saying he was happy with us when he had 6 months left in his contract. A few days later and he was a Reading player. That's not having a pop at Alf, merely stating that no player in their right mind would come out and declare he is unhappy. It looks unprofessional and if the move breaks down he will get a lot of stick.

If we were to offer ?150k - ?200k for a player scoring in League 2 then the bid would be accepted. If hope we wouldn't if we consider the Tubbs scenario. But if we want him, he's ours.

deano_83
07-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I tweeted about Winnall yesterday, aswell as the post on here that popped up. Came from a good lad who feeds plenty of info back to us.

We shall see anyway. Not all the stuff comes off, but 90% of it is genuine and players tend to end up signing.

See my post yesterday at 10am about Addison...