PDA

View Full Version : Wallace

Scoular1
06-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Any one know if he is staying...its all gone quiet

lovedeanblue
06-01-2014, 04:59 PM
See if the offers come in or not. If one is acceptable to the club then surely it is right for all that he goes ?

bluekite
06-01-2014, 11:12 PM
The jewel in the crown doesn't appear to have been glittering quite so brightly recently :blue:

Corkhead
07-01-2014, 08:15 AM
I really hope he doesn't disappear. The only player with any class in a blue shirt this season imo. Lose him and, as it stands, we have nothing out of the ordinary (mediocre). I know he has been hit and miss but that happens to wingers and he has been playing in a poor side. If he wants off I don't blame him. It's been a shambles so far.

lovedeanblue
07-01-2014, 09:41 AM
I hope he has a decent career and if we get an acceptable offer, he then moves on, then I shall wish him all the best. Bradley isn't too shoddy Corky imho but the rest have their faults I agree :D

midhurstblue
07-01-2014, 03:15 PM
If a few more of his shots this season had gone in instead of hitting the woodwork He would brobably have gone by now. I hope he stays but wouldnt bet on it.

Mangosmate
07-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Spot on corky. If we lose him now, we are definitely in the brown stuff as far as this season goes.

Scoular1
07-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Published on the
07 January
11:00

POMPEY are continuing talks to keep Jed Wallace.

But chief executive Mark Catlin admitted he can?t rule out a departure for the Blues? prized asset this month.

Boss Richie Barker has held discussions with Wallace over his future, with his existing agreement coming to a close in the summer.

The 19-year-old has so far turned down all contract offers made to him by the club.

Catlin isn?t giving up, though. But is realistic about what could happen in the January transfer window if a significant bid is made.

He said: ?I?m speaking to Jed. I?m constantly speaking to him, actually ? and I believe Richie has spoken to him.

?Again, though, we can?t put a gun to his head.

?I try not to comment on what happens on the pitch, but he is performing.

?He?s been unlucky, too. If he?d scored the ones which have hit the bar there would probably be Premier League clubs ringing me up.

?But we are not putting a gun to his head and we have made him sensible

Corkhead
07-01-2014, 05:44 PM
"He's been unlucky, too. If he'd scored the ones which have hit the bar there would probably be Premier League clubs ringing me up."

Hitting the bar is something you do most nights Scouey. You won't get Prem League clubs chasing after you for doing that. :D

Tickets have arrive btw. Yours is marked Reduction - O65.

Jim
09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
I might be in the minority but personally I don't think his performances this season have been worthy of Championship clubs being interested in him.

He might have hit the woodwork loads of times but I'm struggling to think of any games where he has really stood out as a player who is too good for this league. York is the only one that springs to mind having scored that cracking goal.

pompeygun
09-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Morecambe @ home & Rochdale. Thought he was head n shoulders above anyone else on the pitch.