PDA

View Full Version : Klattenburg

Dirtyweasel
06-01-2014, 05:56 PM
So the FA have rejected our appeal against the alleged racist Klattenburg. Hardly surprising as the incident on it's own merit was hardly worth pursuing. However, if the end result is the incompetent is kept away from officiating any of our future games then I'd say well done to the club for making a stand.

His bias against us in previous games is obvious to all so if nothing else he'll not be able to scupper any future games we're involved in.

In Cortese we trust O:)

Southerndown
06-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Ha ha that's good XD XD

Good spelling too btw.
You are Adam Lallana's dad and I claim my 5 pounds

Edit: what's up with the currency symbols? :?

chiswickmart
06-01-2014, 06:48 PM
Rather a big 'if' that he's kept away from your games, I see no reason for him to be on the back of this.

Far more likely you've annoyed him even more now and he's likely to stitch you up again.

Cortese (and you Weasel) has a lot to learn about these things. Very naive.

Grannie64
06-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Seeing that it was the first time he hads refereed at Goodison for some time, after upsetting Everton,when he was allegedly biased towards Liverpool,and Everton had refused his officiating , it does bring into question his impartiality that afternoon. But the bigger picture is that after that alleged incident at Stamford Bridge, the Mike Riley promised more openness, and a recording of all conversations, this is yet to happen. Also when will the Referees be held for to account for some of the poor decisions they do make.All the clubs that sit from 7 to 20 would appreciate a level playing field with everybody else, and the same foul being punished in the same way. Mike Riley opened the can worms by making a public apology for Chelsea's last second penalty, with no mention of sanctions for the official. Currently Sian Massey it one of best officials as she applies the letter of the law evenly.

Dirtyweasel
06-01-2014, 07:11 PM
The same kind of naivety that saw Cortese replace Adkins with an unknown?

Oh yes, the multi millionaire NC is famed for his naivety XD XD XD

chiswickmart
06-01-2014, 07:26 PM
He seems to have made a career out of spending other people's money. Bit of a thief if you ask me.

So you're not embarrassed by the whole Lallana/Clattenburg affair then? I'm guessing not, unlike Lallana, you're unlikely to change! ;D

Dirtyweasel
06-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Like I've already explained, this was never about Lallana, more an exercise in keeping Klattenburg away from officiating any more our games. A game well played by Cortese me thinks.

chiswickmart
06-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Interesting way of doing it then - make your skipper look like an immature **** and a target of nationwide ridicule.

Oh yeah, he's played a blinder with that strategy.

I'll allow you a few mins to have a rethink on this one.

Dirtyweasel
06-01-2014, 07:50 PM
It's only the likes of you that see it as an opportunity to ridicule the player. Most sensible people can see it was the clubs decision, not the players, to take this further.

Saints fans understand this, and if it keeps Klattenburg away from our games then it's been worth the effort.

Feel free to carry on laughing though, I'm sure Lallana won't lose any sleep with you or any other GLCT's comments.

PapaLazarou
06-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Saints fans understand this, and if it keeps Klattenburg away from our games then it's been worth the effort..

After a defeat to Chelsea, Fergie stuck the boot into Martin Atkinson who was then mysteriously overlooked from officiating United games for the next 10 months. Everton did the same with Clattenburg and the recent game against Saints was his first at Goodison in some 6 years.

If Saints' complaint produces similar results, then it will have been a game extremely well played.

And let's not forget, a disrepute charge may well have headed Pochettino's way had he launched public criticism at Clattenburg - no such outcome with an official complaint..

ShottermillSaint
06-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Whilst Saints and Adam look a bit silly if it means KKK never officiates any of our games again then it will have been worth it.

He's just very poor at his job as the stats involving our games show

harvey_7
06-01-2014, 11:38 PM
It's all a load of un-warranted b0ll0cks if you ask me!

chiswickmart
07-01-2014, 07:59 AM
It's only the likes of you that see it as an opportunity to ridicule the player. Most sensible people can see it was the clubs decision, not the players, to take this further.

Maybe you should get to grips with social media then - have a look on twitter and do a search on #thingsthatupsetadamlallana.

Do let me know when Clattenburg next refs one of your games though. Even money you get him again this season I reckon.

Southerndown
07-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Interesting way of doing it then - make your skipper look like an immature **** and a target of nationwide ridicule.

XD XD

So serious question, what bias has Clattenberg shown against Southampton in the past, not counting the penalty the other day which would have been a harsh one to give?

BileysThere
07-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I'm sure i said before but why does MP think he has the same rights as Fergie,Wenger, Mourinho or any Liverpool manager?
Southampton should try winning something first if they want special treatment.

kernow
07-01-2014, 08:13 PM
El quiere el mismo trato, nada especial.

CostaBaz
07-01-2014, 09:18 PM

Por cierto.

BileysThere
08-01-2014, 05:31 PM

It's all dutch to me.

Southerndown
09-01-2014, 02:29 PM
So serious question, what bias has Clattenberg shown against Southampton in the past, not counting the penalty the other day which would have been a harsh one to give?

Anybody? it was a serious question btw

chiswickmart
09-01-2014, 04:41 PM

I've got a small *****.

Anybody? it was a serious question btw[/quote]

I think you've edited too many posts round here to be taken seriously anymore.

Southerndown
09-01-2014, 04:55 PM

I've got a small *****.

Anybody? it was a serious question btw[/quote]

I think you've edited too many posts round here to be taken seriously anymore.[/quote]

You're just so immature! :?

chiswickmart
09-01-2014, 05:01 PM
It's not my idea of fun I'll have you know.

Southerndown
09-01-2014, 05:11 PM
I'm gay

Nor mine tbf

ShottermillSaint
10-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Seeing as he was in charge of the game at The Emirates back in December it's possible he'll be back at St Mary's before the end of the month.
I do hope so, i may wear a white pointed hat for the occasion

hughjampton
18-02-2014, 06:42 PM
'A game well played me thinks'

Arfs.

chiswickmart
18-02-2014, 08:51 PM
This can't be right, Weasel told us he wouldn't ref them again this season!

Also funny to see Cortese's here, the club had ambition when he was around!

hughjampton
19-02-2014, 08:07 PM
I know . He's a sage.
I'm off to beat a handicapped person up with a stolen charity box.

ozzy62
20-02-2014, 06:42 AM
I know . He's a sage.
I'm off to beat a handicapped person up with a stolen charity box.

Is that before or after you sent threatening tweets to Sonny Bradley?

hughjampton
20-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Before.
I tweeted him to go take a sh*t in his Mum's c*nt and also that I hope he gets cancer.
What a prize pr*ck I am.

ozzy62
20-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Before.
I tweeted him to go take a sh*t in his Mum's c*nt and also that I hope he gets cancer.
What a prize pr*ck I am.

Can't argue with that.

Anyway hughie what have you done with usa Saints.He seems to have gone missing since hanging around gay bars with you.

My guess is that you lured him into one of your Brokeback cowboy poofhouse winebars,spiked his drink and he has been unable to sit down on his computer ever since.:heart:

st_bangkok
21-02-2014, 06:15 AM
One thinks we may be experiencing another classic case of one rule for them and another for the likes of us. Odd how after Everton made complaints about this ref he never appeared on another of their games for like 4 years, but for us it is soon after...;D

Southerndown
21-02-2014, 09:08 AM
One thinks we may be experiencing another classic case of one rule for them and another for the likes of us. Odd how after Everton made complaints about this ref he never appeared on another of their games for like 4 years, but for us it is soon after...;D

Whatever the issue was at Everton you seem to be forgetting, your 'complaint' was laughable and embarrassing. Hopefully tomorrow Clattenburg will put things right and send Lallana off after two minutes and follow up with 10 penalties to West Ham B)

kernow
21-02-2014, 09:09 AM
Mopo is happy Kluxy is officiating.
What happened in the past is in the past.
It'll all be lovely then ! O:)

ozzy62
21-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Southern Clown gobbing off without hiding behind Jism shocker,:O

hughjampton
21-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Not sure what happened to USAsc*m Oz. He had 3 or 4 um bongos at the blue oyster that night so maybe he's still recovering. I did call him over xmas to see if he fancied a festive soiree but he was busy waving at planes or something ??