PDA

View Full Version : anything positive

dagenhamJohn
06-01-2014, 07:08 PM
to report in these days of doom and gloom not to mention dour demise that we seem to be enjoying at the present?

don't expect too many answers but please try :)

not all lost yet you know, keep the faith now john ;D

mikeveep
06-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Adrian.

Demel.Collins.Reid.McCartney

Noble.Diame.

Downing.Morrison Carroll. Vaz Te.

There we have a comfortable mid table team.

Physicians! Heal them.

NeLSon_manjaffa
06-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Adrian.

Demel.Collins.Reid.McCartney

Noble.Diame.

Downing.Morrison Carroll. Vaz Te.

There we have a comfortable mid table team.

Physicians! Heal them.

can't argue with that mike

WHU
06-01-2014, 07:43 PM
i have more beer money these days and the cat gets kicked a lot less, since i gave up with this manager

but gentlemen, you can rebuild me

better than i was before

better

stronger

faster

just sack this (unting (unt

ps - only the oldies get the bit above

XD XD

NeLSon_manjaffa
06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
i have more beer money these days and the cat gets kicked a lot less, since i gave up with this manager

better than i was before

better

stronger

faster

XD XD

:D

the save 6 million quid men XD ... not quite what you meant woo but i thought it was funny

dagenhamJohn
06-01-2014, 08:22 PM

better than i was before

better

stronger

faster

XD XD:? no idea mate! :)

JimmyTicket
06-01-2014, 08:33 PM
We have the technology

We have the capability

Technically maiga is a six million dollar man

:/

Norfolkammer
06-01-2014, 10:18 PM
The difference between 9th and 20th is 9 points. If we could string 2 wins together in quick succession then anything is possible.

Cardiff, Newcastle, Chelsea, Swansea, Aston Villa, Norwich and Southampton for a start.

Maybe 4 points from that lot if we're lucky!

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Apparently we haven`t won 2 games in a row with Sam in the Premier League..Another sad statistic :blue:

WHU
06-01-2014, 10:21 PM

better than i was before

better

stronger

faster

XD XD

the save 6 million quid men XD ... not quite what you meant woo but i thought it was funny[/quote]

:D :D

didn't say it in that context either, great spot NLS

WHU
06-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Apparently we haven`t won 2 games in a row with Sam in the Premier League..Another sad statistic :blue:

fu(k me, is that true?

OZHAMMER
06-01-2014, 10:43 PM

fu(k me, is that true?[/quote]

we beat reading 4-2 in the last game of last season, and beat cardiff 2-0 in the first game of this season...

... does that count? :blue:

mikeveep
06-01-2014, 10:51 PM
OZ, you bring fresh hope ! !

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 11:04 PM

fu(k me, is that true?[/quote]

we beat reading 4-2 in the last game of last season, and beat cardiff 2-0 in the first game of this season...

... does that count? :blue:[/quote]

Technically,its a yes but can`t really count that.;D

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 11:11 PM
More negative statistics.

We have scored 18 away goals in 29 games back in the PL..Reading,who were relegated scored 20 last season,while Wigan,also relegated scored 21(19 games).

terrya1965
06-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Jussi has made more saves this season than any other goalkeeper in the PL.

Hammerman69
07-01-2014, 04:52 PM

better than i was before

better

stronger

faster

XD XD

the save 6 million quid men XD ... not quite what you meant woo but i thought it was funny[/quote]

Even I got that and I am only 44 or are you considering that old ????? ;D

hammerwell06
07-01-2014, 05:55 PM
The difference between 9th and 20th is 9 points. If we could string 2 wins together in quick succession then anything is possible.

Cardiff, Newcastle, Chelsea, Swansea, Aston Villa, Norwich and Southampton for a start.

That would take lot of draws to make them 4 points. From what I read , our injured players are 4-6weeks away from returning , add to the fact it will take months to get match fit...

I'd say probably 4 more points from the rest of the season...;D

dagenhamJohn
07-01-2014, 06:01 PM

That would take lot of draws to make them 4 points. From what I read , our injured players are 4-6weeks away from returning , add to the fact it will take months to get match fit...

I'd say probably 4 more points from the rest of the season...;D[/quote]do try to be positive Mr 06, that is what this thread is all about! :)