PDA

View Full Version : City Tickets

metcalfe88
06-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Anybody any idea when they will go on sale? I expected them online today for some reason, I thought I read it somewhere.

Cheers guys.

Howie5o
06-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Anybody any idea when they will go on sale? I expected them online today for some reason, I thought I read it somewhere.

Cheers guys.

No details have been released yet Metcalfe ..my lad was in the shop asking today ..:)

accyrover
06-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Wednesday at the latest I heard

blueandwhiteheart
06-01-2014, 11:46 PM
iv just seen we are also live on the box, on ITV.
quite a bonus really these 2 games, the money rovers make will have paid for cairney [ for me a total bargain at around 500,000 ] and gestede, so maybe a bit of room for GB to bring someone else in if he thinks we need it ??

DanRrr
06-01-2014, 11:54 PM
so maybe a bit of room for GB to bring someone else in if he thinks we need it ??

He could put it to better use, spending to get rid of one or 2. Wonder how much it would cost to buy Orr out? XD

blueandwhiteheart
07-01-2014, 12:01 AM
we have to pay them players either way, its wages or a lump of money to leave, so i wudnt waste money getting rid of them, just let them train with the reserves.
I would spend any spare cash on somebody who GB thinks would help.

DanRrr
07-01-2014, 12:16 PM
On sale now, and at much more reasonable prices that I anticipated, Adults ?20/15 Kids ?5 - view external link (http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/tickets-man-city-v-rovers-1277150.aspx)

metcalfe88
07-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Purchased this morning. I saw the prices, but the lady told me she had to sell the ?15 tickets first. Wonder why that is? But thanks for the info guys.

accyrover
07-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Definitely up for this one, wonder how many will bother with it being on telly?

DanRrr
07-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Definitely up for this one, wonder how many will bother with it being on telly?

It'll be the telly for me, as I'm on a late one in Carlisle that day and don't have a cat in hell's chance of making it to Manchester for kick off :blue:

needle
07-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Got mine.£20 in level 2 .

w11ons
08-01-2014, 03:11 PM
see you there guys, perhaps we'll turn up this time ;D

Wacked1212
08-01-2014, 09:31 PM
We've sold nearly 2000

champs95
08-01-2014, 11:07 PM
After seeing City tonight I'm a tad worried about the replay being honest. It's not like they have a good record at home this season!!

:D

accyrover
08-01-2014, 11:36 PM
We've sold nearly 2000

Good effort to say they've been on sale for 2 days and is on tv. I'm picking up 5 tomorrow if there's any left!

BenBRFC
09-01-2014, 08:26 AM
After seeing City tonight I'm a tad worried about the replay being honest. It's not like they have a good record at home this season!!

They're due a loss though? ;D ;D ;D

champs95
09-01-2014, 10:27 AM

They're due a loss though? ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

I was just proud of our performance. If we put the effort in and level of commitment but bow out, I can take that. What I couldn't take is my team turning up to these places like an Allardyce team would. Given up before the games even started. I was at OT that day we lost 7-1 under big Sam. That was the most abject performance I've witnessed following Rovers in all my years.
Watching his West Ham on sund and last night reminded me of that. I'm sad we got relegated from the Prem ( but don't miss that league one bit) but seeing the back of him was almost worth it.
I can behind a Bowyer and accept his faults.I could never get behind someone like Allardyce. He looks like a lost man at the moment, but fear no

needle
09-01-2014, 12:25 PM

They're due a loss though? ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

I was just proud of our performance. If we put the effort in and level of commitment but bow out, I can take that. What I couldn't take is my team turning up to these places like an Allardyce team would. Given up before the games even started. I was at OT that day we lost 7-1 under big Sam. That was the most abject performance I've witnessed following Rovers in all my years.
Watching his West Ham on sund and last night reminded me of that. I'm sad we got relegated from the Prem ( but don't miss that league one bit) but seeing the back of him was almost worth it.
I can behind a Bowyer and accept his faults.I could never get behind someone like Allardyce. He lo

champs95
09-01-2014, 03:09 PM
He is very good mates with Fergie though Needs, so it used to happen a lot. He set us up like that at every hard place to go. We'd often get a real thumping at the Emirates, Spurs etc. he figured out a way of beating the likes of Fulham or Wigan at home, the odd draw away. That was it. I never understood this 'he's a good manager' that goes back to one or two seasons at Bolton over 10 years ago. He comes in your club, steadies the ship in the most god awful way imaginable, but your club will never move onwards. That happened at Newcastle, us and now West Ham. I'd rather be in our league, with Bowyer building a young side. Than watching an also ran Prem club who's best hope is to finish mid table, and enduring games like that at OT that happened a lot under him. What hid it well was the odd one nil at home to Fulham. Which I got fed up of turning up for. It wasn't football.

walkersteeler
09-01-2014, 04:01 PM
agreed about big sam, anytime we went to city, liverpool, and especially arsenal he set up to get a draw, we would concede in the first 15 minutes and then get battered.

I stopped going to any of the sky 6 away games under Big sam due to paying £35 plus to not even try and take the game to them.

Big sam versus the other 14 clubs at home would always have a chance of getting a result, thats where he was at his best.

saxo will arrive any minute as his big sam alarm must have gone off...would he keep us up? yes. but it was terrible footy.

anyway, back to the subject...i bought 9 this afternoon and bottom tier is sold out so had to get upper. decent following considering live on ITV.

champs95
09-01-2014, 04:07 PM
agreed about big sam, anytime we went to city, liverpool, and especially arsenal he set up to get a draw, we would concede in the first 15 minutes and then get battered.

I stopped going to any of the sky 6 away games under Big sam due to paying £35 plus to not even try and take the game to them.

Big sam versus the other 14 clubs at home would always have a chance of getting a result, thats where he was at his best.

saxo will arrive any minute as his big sam alarm must have gone off...would he keep us up? yes. but it was terrible footy.

anyway, back to the subject...i bought 9 this afternoon and bottom tier is sold out so had to get upper. decent following considering live on ITV.

Totally agree. Saxo is a rugby league fan anyway, :D

Howie5o
09-01-2014, 04:41 PM

Allardyce "targeted" the games he thought he could win and discarded the games he couldnt ..he was playing for 40points that was his target ..but got found out big style at Newcastle where expectations were a little higher ..

accyrover
09-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Over 2000 sold now apparently. Got 5 today and it seems like every Rovers fan I knows going. Should be a quality following.

walkersteeler
10-01-2014, 04:39 PM
2800 original allocation (both tiers) now sold out, a further 2000 now release d so should be 3500 plus there.

Another superb away following, especially as it's on ITV at a ground where we are expected to ship 5 or 6.

DarwenBlue1969
10-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Gettin mine tomorrow Never been to Etihad it is a cricket ground right. ;D

gardsPNE
10-01-2014, 11:15 PM
I thought three things would have really effected your away support at City:-
1) The mauling that city gave the Hammers.
2) Live on the box
3) £20 which is obviously ok by City standards but still could have been better for FA Cup 3rd round and live.
I can only say very good support after taking into account the above factors and good luck next week in the cup you may need it ;D