PDA

View Full Version : Roger Johnson

soon2bagrandad
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Now its not his fault we have signed him so we should at least welcome him to our club

But

to the clueless c un ts who signed him

Are you trying to make us the laughing stock of football ( well more than we are now i mean )

Lets hope he does ok but somehow i doubt it

**** knows how many more nails the west ham coffin will take ?:blue:

tassiehammer
06-01-2014, 09:06 PM
He's just a cheap stop gap until the regulars are fit. Well at least I hope he's cheap.
As for those that signed him, he played for them a few years ago. Perhaps the 2 daves kept all their old players phone numbers in case of emergencies like this. ;D ;D

bonzosbest74
07-01-2014, 02:55 AM
[no body]

OZHAMMER
07-01-2014, 03:25 AM
[head]

OZHAMMER
07-01-2014, 03:42 AM
not an overly inspiring signing, but if he does the job until two of the big three return, then so be it.

we were having ourselves on with all the heitinga/lescott talk.

TundraWolf
07-01-2014, 05:59 AM
He can be quite inconsistent, several good games followed by several poor ones, unfortunately, by the end of the season you may find more of the latter.

tassiehammer
07-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Give him a break fellers.
Slang for a **** is a Roger
The yanks call their old fella a Johnson
So that makes this poor sod a **** stick.
Theres no one else in the prem with a **** stick in defence.

bonzosbest74
07-01-2014, 09:25 AM
He might have lost his way a bit in recent years but he still has the capability to be a good CB, he lacks a bit of pace but is exceptionally good in the air.

Whatever anyone's views on the manager & owners it's not this players fault, I bet he's absolutely buzzing at getting another opportunity the play the top league. He knows it is probably his last chance, the lad is certainly a better option at centre back than Diarra or Linda.

He's not Bobby Moore but we are desperate for defenders and beggars can't be choosers.

claw84
07-01-2014, 12:18 PM
He also has an unfortunate nick...

Relegation Roger. ;D

twofootedchallenge
07-01-2014, 12:48 PM
fair play to the lad he is more consistant than you give him credit for

consitantly relegated

come on Sam finish the job

Whiskyman
07-01-2014, 01:25 PM
He can be quite inconsistent, several good games followed by several poor ones, unfortunately, by the end of the season you may find more of the latter.

So I guess we must hope that we get the good games out of him and can then leave him out when our other defenders regain their fitness.

only1salty
07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Press leaked target = Lescott

Actual signing = Roger "can't get a game in League One" Johnson

not great is it?

Hammerman69
07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Give him a break fellers.
Slang for a **** is a Roger
The yanks call their old fella a Johnson
So that makes this poor sod a **** stick.
Theres no one else in the prem with a **** stick in defence.

Yes there is...Chelsea have John Terry >;) >;)

BlackDiamond
07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Let's hope he plays against Man City. Then after we can fully appraise the boys limitless talents.

IronworksFC
07-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Not exactly a vote of confidence!!

Wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt before he even kicks a ball, but after reading that it is becoming more difficult.

Here's hoping he proves all of his doubters wrong. - view external link (http://www.sport.co.uk/football/signing-roger-johnson-shows-allardyces-desperation/4556568/)

Simone
07-01-2014, 04:42 PM
You've got to laugh at this. A more than capable centre back who can't get a game for love or money turns an opportunity to play regularly for West Ham in order to preserve his reputation. And on the other hand a centre back who has been relegated 3 times in nearly as many years joins a club on the verge of relegation. You couldn't make it up XD

dagenhamJohn
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM
glad to here apparently..

Roger Johnson delighted by West Ham United switch
Roger Johnson of Wolverhampton Wanderers looks dejected following relegateion after the npower Championship match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Amex Stadium on May 4, 2013

Roger Johnson has admitted that he is "really happy" after sealing a loan move to West Ham United from Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The 30-year-old defender joined the Hammers on Monday in a deal that is due to expire at the end of the season.

Despite West Ham's current troubles in the Premier League, Johnson is confident that he can help the team to climb up the table in the coming weeks.

"I'm really happy," he told the club's official website. "It's a massive club and I've been given a great opportunity so I'm really pleased to be here.

"The Premier League is what it's all about, it's the best league in the world and there was no way I was going to turn it down.

"The fight for league status and the chance

WHU
07-01-2014, 08:01 PM
spoke to a haulier earlier, SW attender

really glad to have him away from hillsborough

:blue:

BlackDiamond
07-01-2014, 08:05 PM
spoke to a haulier earlier, SW attender

really glad to have him away from hillsborough

:blue:

Oh dear !

dagenhamJohn
07-01-2014, 08:09 PM
he ain't a class act, but he's better than no act,

can't be any worse than what we fielded Sunday!

BlackDiamond
07-01-2014, 08:17 PM
True DJ, but this blokes got to marshall the defense against M-a-n-c-h-e-s-t-e-r CITY, so I am a tad apprehensive. I am sure Sam Allardyce has a well thought plan :D

behrami_army
07-01-2014, 08:23 PM
he ain't a class act, but he's better than no act,

can't be any worse than what we fielded Sunday!

cant he? i bet he can...

Robus
07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
I actually think he'll be okay for you. The chemistry at Wolves was bad from the start. He was made captain his first season, which was a mistake as his leadership skills were not up to it. He's well hated by the fans. Still, far from being our worst player. The change will do him good. You might be pleasantly surprised.

twofootedchallenge
08-01-2014, 12:01 AM
his missus asked wolves why he weren't captain

Agwarah( sic) will tear him a new arsehole ;D

TundraWolf
08-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Press leaked target = Lescott

Actual signing = Roger "can't get a game in League One" Johnson

not great is it?

Two years ago, in our PL days, RJ was behind some unrest amongst the players, showed up drunk at a practice session and had a difficult time with some home supporters and responded in kind. He was to be our Saviour, but being crucified by the supporters was as close as he came! :(

castiron
08-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Looks like a good signing XD

Evewolf65
08-01-2014, 09:23 PM
I actually think he'll be okay for you. The chemistry at Wolves was bad from the start. He was made captain his first season, which was a mistake as his leadership skills were not up to it. He's well hated by the fans. Still, far from being our worst player. The change will do him good. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Ray why wind the Cockanee's up it generally only ends up in a massive ruck and that Prick Johnson ain't worth it!!:zzz:

Norfolkammer
08-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Let's hope he plays against Man City. Then after we can fully appraise the boys limitless talents.

Didn't really fill me with confidence.

bemusedwolf
08-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Fellas (and ladies)

As a lifelong Wolves fan, and secret hammer now I live down south, I can only tell you Relegation Rog is easily the worst centre half I have seen at the Molineux in my lifetime!

He was signed from Brum from a centre half duo but they sent the wrong bloody one lol.

The 60k a week he was on here, now paid half by WHUCF is ludicrous and someone there needs to explain to the fans why you took him.

I waited til tonight to see a different tw4t than the one we saw here but no, still just backing off and backing off ie toure goal.

You must have better options than this idiot.

As for tonight do like us, we didn't want to win the cup either!

Good luck in league boys, there has to be 3 worse teams than the hammers.

Alouion
09-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Seen Wolves through 2 relegations, turned up at Wolves p****d for training and has been a major disrupting influence in the club. Openly shown his contempt for the Wolves' fans whilst still on the pitch and now can't get in a side which is starting to struggle in League 1.
Could you have picked anyone worse?

dagenhamJohn
09-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Seen Wolves through 2 relegations, turned up at Wolves p****d for training and has been a major disrupting influence in the club. Openly shown his contempt for the Wolves' fans whilst still on the pitch and now can't get in a side which is starting to struggle in League 1.
Could you have picked anyone worse?you mean honestly? XD
we try hard here at WestHam to dissapoint, problem is we are haveing some huge success in this Dept lately.

avit
09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/335grra.jpg

wolves71
09-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Could you have picked anyone worse?

He'd have a job as he was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday...