PDA

View Full Version : B.Davies/K.Freeman/C.ball/M.Jacobs

UpTheRams1884
06-01-2014, 09:38 PM
My source told me Jacobs gone to Wolves, Ben Davies will be SOLD this month, Notts County want to sign C.Ball perm but not sure when though and they also want Freeman back on loan. Thought I share this on here.

:star:

turbobob
06-01-2014, 09:57 PM
I wonder if this will free up some budget or just cover what we already have on loan. We desperately need an excellent experienced centre half a left back and maybe defensive midfielder.

Rapid
06-01-2014, 10:01 PM
not bein funny but I'd prefer Jacobs to ward at the moment.

UpTheRams1884
07-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Jacobs to Wolves will confirm later today.

dph
08-01-2014, 10:06 PM
not bein funny but I'd prefer Jacobs to ward at the moment.

NC Never, neither does SM are they both wrong?

swaledale
08-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Jacobs £200k Wolves confirmed, another Clough failure aka Martin Cywka Moxey et al.

I think Whitbread on a season loan is the experienced centre half, which with keane means we have cover there.

Deffo need cover at left back, Cisse presumably covers midfield.

triz
09-01-2014, 12:03 AM
shall we list cloughs successful signings swaley?

triz
09-01-2014, 12:04 AM
when you say martin do you mean our current top striker?

Bear DCFC
09-01-2014, 12:06 AM
when you say martin do you mean our current top striker?

Nah he's on about that winger who got injured against Burton in a pre season, never to be seen again.

triz
09-01-2014, 12:08 AM
so not the striker who looks odds on to be our first 20 goal a season striker in over 15 years that clough signed on a free then?

Bear DCFC
09-01-2014, 12:21 AM
No, he's only looking at the players Clough signed who haven't made waves. Seems pretty bias to me.

triz
09-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Thought so...just checking

LowdhamRam
09-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Jacobs A?200k Wolves confirmed, another Clough failure aka Martin Cywka Moxey et al.

I think Whitbread on a season loan is the experienced centre half, which with keane means we have cover there.

Where does it state 200K? Thought the fee was undisclosed. DET reports 300K, plus add ons. Likely then to recoup the money.

How was Moxey an unsuccessful signing? Didn't we reocup the money on him and isn't he playing in the Premiership?

Not bothered about listing Nigel's successful signings? No, because you know they far outweigh the duds.

My bet is that Cisse will be released at the end of his contract this month and that Bailey will be cover for Eustace.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
09-01-2014, 12:49 PM
My source told me Jacobs gone to Wolves, Ben Davies will be SOLD this month, Notts County want to sign C.Ball perm but not sure when though and they also want Freeman back on loan. Thought I share this on here.

:star:

All three remaining can go for me, although Davies does offer an improvement in set piece delivery. But he clearly does not fit into the current system.

Hopefully we will see a defensive midfielder and LB cover come in.

swaledale
09-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Jacobs A?200k Wolves confirmed, another Clough failure aka Martin Cywka Moxey et al.

Where does it state 200K? Thought the fee was undisclosed. DET reports 300K, plus add ons. Likely then to recoup the money.

How was Moxey an unsuccessful signing? Didn't we reocup the money on him and isn't he playing in the Premiership?

Not bothered about listing Nigel's successful signings? No, because you know they far outweigh the duds.

My bet is that Cisse will be released at the end of his contract this month and that Bailey will be cover for Eustace.[/quote]

Fee quoted in Wolverhampton Express and Star.
it would be interesting to determine the facts as to whether Clough had signed more good players than duds

triz
09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Thats always been your bull**** go to response, and ive had to put you back in your place for it many times.You have your opinion of clough and i have mine, do not tell me why i have my opinion as you aren't in my head, and if i remember rightly you didnt like it when i gave my reason for your consistently negative opinion of clough.

Im not stupid swale i know a person cannot be there father and i was born a long time after clough snr left us and never experienced him as a boss. Im just not blinded by hatred and think clough jnrs player acquisitions were one of his plus points.

By all means keep slagging clough off at every turn, but don't keep damning me as some ****ing stupid doe eyed clough family loving retard.You cannot, no matter how hard you try, arrogantly dismiss others opinions with your blithe aloofness. Mine and i suspect many others opinions of nigel are based on his Derby management not on us thinking he is somehow magically his father

triz
09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
sigh.

roger_ramjet
09-01-2014, 06:52 PM
and... breathe out.

Mind you Swale does have a point that we have seen some duff purchases (Moxey was a duff sale, not purchase, given out travails at left back since then) as well as one or two good ones.

I think identifying good players was one of NC's better points, but bringing them on and managing them was one of his worst. Which is why several on Swale's list have gone on to play better in new environments.

Even the best managers have their fair share of duff purchases (ask Sir Alex) which usually outweigh the great ones.

So lay criticism on NC for many things, but I dont think its altogether fair to blame him for "bad buys"

triz
09-01-2014, 06:56 PM
had to get it off my chest...again :D

I have no problem with swale having his opinion, i think it is wrong and i'll debate it with him, but to tell us we only rate clough's purchases cos of his etc is plain insulting.

swaledale
09-01-2014, 07:03 PM
[quote="triz"]Thats always been your bull**** go to response, and ive had to put you back in your place for it many times.You have your opinion of clough and i have mine, do not tell me why i have my opinion as you aren't in my head, and if i remember rightly you didnt like it when i gave my reason for your consistently negative opinion of clough.

Im not stupid swale i know a person cannot be there father and i was born a long time after clough snr left us and never experienced him as a boss. Im just not blinded by hatred and think clough jnrs player acquisitions were one of his plus points.

By all means keep slagging clough off at every turn, but don't keep damning me as some ****ing stupid doe eyed clough family loving retard.You cannot, no matter how hard you try, arrogantly dismiss others opinions with your blithe aloofness. Mine and i suspect many others opinions of nigel are based on his Derby management not on us thinking he is somehow magically h

triz
09-01-2014, 07:07 PM
you got pretty touchy with the theory clough ****ed your wife, therefore using swaleys unassailable logic that must be right too.

Or do you not think that you have touched a nerve because you are arrogantly calling anyone that disagree's with your opinion essentially stupid?

and please dismantling my arguments?...you simply said that anyone that rates clough does so cos of his, hardly university standard debating

triz
09-01-2014, 07:11 PM
No I didnt like it when you resorted to personal unacceptable abuse in response to me dismantling your arguments. Stil its good to see that you have so sad a life that a post on a forum gets you so worked up.

read that back swaley XD

roger_ramjet
09-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Oh hang on I missed something here. Whose wife did Clough jr ****?

triz
09-01-2014, 07:20 PM
XD XD

It was used as a technique to show swaley exactly what he was doing to others(although his touchy response to it means there is definitely truth to it apparently). He claimed that anyone who rates clough does so because of his (essentially calling them stupid) and it was asserted that swale doesn't like clough as he ****ed his wife (equally valid). Swale doesn't like his own medicine it seems.

Bear DCFC
09-01-2014, 07:58 PM
XD XD

It was used as a technique to show swaley exactly what he was doing to others(although his touchy response to it means there is definitely truth to it apparently). He claimed that anyone who rates clough does so because of his (essentially calling them stupid) and it was asserted that swale doesn't like clough as he ****ed his wife (equally valid). Swale doesn't like his own medicine it seems.

I wasn't using any technique, I just think that Clough Jr has smashed Swaley's wife.

Bear DCFC
09-01-2014, 08:17 PM
probably in the batty. Sigh.

roger_ramjet
09-01-2014, 08:21 PM
probably in the batty. Sigh.

It seems likely that he's done Ratty in the batty based on the love in between them. Question is, was it like for like with senora Swales?

swaledale
09-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Oh very droll, I can see that some here have the mentality of an immature schoolboy and also sadly lacking in social skills.

Firstly how Triz can equate being labelled as being as having his judgement of Clough Jnr clouded by his as being equal to derogatory comments about my wife? I didnt call him stupid, i questioned his judgement, if he is insulted by having his judgement called into question then frankly I'd say its best to stay away from internet forums or grow a bloody pair.

I'm not bothered by most stuff but draw the line at personal abuse, its uncalled for but if your going to dish out then hey I can return it with interest.

No not everything about Cloughs reign was bad and obviously not every player transaction was poor, but I was consistently unhappy with his appointment from day one and ultimately have been proven right as Cloughs no longer the manager.

triz
09-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Call my judgement poor by all means, but you are telling me why i have made that judgement. And frankly the reason you give is plainly idiotic. Ive made it clear before that i will fight my corner hard when you make these unfounded comments and i have done just that.

And if you can't see how me making my claim is comparable to you making your claim then i'll have to start insinuating how stupid you are.

triz
09-01-2014, 09:12 PM
No not everything about Cloughs reign was bad and obviously not every player transaction was poor, but I was consistently unhappy with his appointment from day one and ultimately have been proven right as Cloughs no longer the manager.

I take it all sacked managers were bad managers then?

Shame we ever had to put up with the likes of Jimmy Smith isn't it.

Your new hero steve mcclaren has constantly said what a good squad he got left and that clough did a good job, as do 90% of the media/former players/managers. The very same people you love to quote to back up your arguments to ratty re will hughes.

Bstand
09-01-2014, 09:16 PM
No not everything about Cloughs reign was bad and obviously not every player transaction was poor, but I was consistently unhappy with his appointment from day one and ultimately have been proven right as Cloughs no longer the manager.[/quote]
Ad Hominem

UpTheRams1884
09-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Callum Ball extended the loan to end of the season at Notts County.

swaledale
09-01-2014, 11:20 PM

I take it all sacked managers were bad managers then?

Shame we ever had to put up with the likes of Jimmy Smith isn't it.

Your new hero steve mcclaren has constantly said what a good squad he got left and that clough did a good job, as do 90% of the media/former players/managers. The very same people you love to quote to back up your arguments to ratty re will hughes.

Calling or insinuating someone is stupid is one thing, its an opinion and your entitled to think what you want, your remarks were just immature purile schoolboy humour and those that joined in have revealed what i already thought about them.

Where did i say ALL sacked managers were bad managers??? Nowhere, i was referring to C

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 09:51 AM

My bet is that Cisse will be released at the end of his contract this month and that Bailey will be cover for Eustace.[/quote]

it would be interesting to determine the facts as to whethe

swaledale
10-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Seeing as most fees were undisclosed, it would be impossible to accurately assess that unless you have information that i am not privy to?

I wouldn't argue that Clough's dealings haven't been at huge loss that is a plus point of dealing in the bargain basement, if your payng between 100k and 500K your not going to lose much - though one might wonder the cost in salary terms of say a Tyson deal where no transfer fee was involved but agents fees and wages were high?

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Seeing as most fees were undisclosed, it would be impossible to accurately assess that unless you have information that i am not privy to?

I wouldn't argue that Clough's dealings haven't been at huge loss that is a plus point of dealing in the bargain basement, if your payng between 100k and 500K your not going to lose much - though one might wonder the cost in salary terms of say a Tyson deal where no transfer fee was involved but agents fees and wages were high?

No need for accuracy, give it your best shot.

Using the list you put up. How much money has he lost on these duff signings?

I've had a little go at it to try to help you along, the figures might be slightly out.

Fielding - 100k loss?
Davies (B)- cost 300k? , not gone yet.
Smith - loan
Martin (D)- 200k loss?
Maguire - 200k MAX?
Deeney - FREE
Naylor - FREE
Pringle - 50k?
Doyle - FREE
Hendrie - FREE
Tyson - FREE
O'Connor - still here
Jacobs - McClaren sold him for a 20

roger_ramjet
10-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Ronnie

I don't think that the point is about whether he has lost money on these signings. It's more a matter of how the poor signings have held the team's performance on the field back in the 4.5 years of his tenure.

When you are buying in TK Maxx you are likely to have more failures than successes, and often decide you don't like the clothes when you get them home. They may suit other customers much better.

Add to the mix what appears to be poor man management and tactical naivety and we see why we have spend the last few years in the wilderness.

NC was operating on a small budget most of the time, and no-one can doubt he did a good job "off the pitch" halting the slide, cutting the wage budget and not demanding much for player transfers, despite the odd A? 1 million splash here and there.

His failure was more one of being unable to move forward with the players he had bought and played, not that he lost money on poor purchases.

This sounds a mixed pro and con NC post, but I

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 01:08 PM
[quote="roger_ramjet"]Ronnie

I don't think that the point is about whether he has lost money on these signings. It's more a matter of how the poor signings have held the team's performance on the field back in the 4.5 years of his tenure.

When you are buying in TK Maxx you are likely to have more failures than successes, and often decide you don't like the clothes when you get them home. They may suit other customers much better.

Add to the mix what appears to be poor man management and tactical naivety and we see why we have spend the last few years in the wilderness.

NC was operating on a small budget most of the time, and no-one can doubt he did a good job "off the pitch" halting the slide, cutting the wage budget and not demanding much for player transfers, despite the odd A? 1 million splash here and there.

His failure was more one of being unable to move forward with the players he had bought and played, not that he lost money on poor purchases

triz
10-01-2014, 01:33 PM
where did i say every sacked manager is bad

you didn't you said this...

ultimately have been proven right as Cloughs no longer the manager

Taken to its logical conclusion anyone that claimed jimmy smith was bad for us could be said to have been proven right.
Hence your point was bull****, you most certainly haven't been proven right. (that right there is true dismantling of an argument in case you wanted to know)

i couldnt care less if you think im childish or not, my point stands, and it highlights your arrogant dismissal of anyone that disagree's with swaley. Honestly, your as bad as ratty.

triz
10-01-2014, 01:39 PM
And ronnie stop it with the facts alright, you are obviously a bit simple and think Nigel is really his dad.Anyone that can note his positives as well as his negatives is just a thicko who deserves contempt.

Honestly i dont know why swale and ratty argue so much, peas in a pod.

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-01-2014, 01:42 PM

it would

swaledale
10-01-2014, 02:18 PM

Taken to its logical conclusion anyone that claimed jimmy smith was bad for us could be said to have been proven right.
Hence your point was bull****, you most certainly haven't been proven right. (that right there is true dismantling of an argument in case you wanted to know)

i couldnt care less if you think im childish or not, my point stands, and it highlights your arrogant dismissal of anyone that disagree's with swaley. Honestly, your as bad as ratty.

Yet again you choose the interpretation, talk about the pot calling the kettle black the way you argue is not that much different from Rat either - I note you skipped over the point I made that calling or inferring someone is stupid (or that their views are coloured by certain factors) is an OPINION, (although its your int

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 03:04 PM

Rapid
10-01-2014, 03:15 PM

My bet is that Cisse will be released at the end of his contract this month and t

blackandwhite56
10-01-2014, 03:26 PM

My bet is that Cisse will be released at the end of his contract this month and t

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-01-2014, 03:35 PM

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 04:06 PM

My bet is that Cisse will b

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 04:07 PM

My bet is that Cisse will be

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-01-2014, 04:14 PM

Not bothered about listing Nigel's successful signings? No, because you know they f

blackandwhite56
10-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Runnirronalde says

Show me ONE factual error in my post please.[/quote]
"once McClaren has destroyed the squad and killed the spirit in the side by bringing in other clubs kids.

It's already started.

Selling our talented kids for peanuts and replacing them with journeymen who couldn't get a league game up until they came here."

Provide some facts to support the above - if it has started which of these things above has McClaren done?

Wisdom in on loan did not edge out one of our young players, only a duff youngster loanee brought in by Clough.

Bringing in Dawkins has edged out Ward or Russell ( who has in fact been injured a lot of the time ) not one of our young players.

McClaren has played Hughes all the time , reinstated Mason Bennett, is using Hendrick and want to look at Bailey afresh.

Who are the journeymen that have come in ? Which talented player has been sold for peanuts.?

Squad morale seems good to me.

You comments on Clough say all we need to know about your

Bear DCFC
10-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Just tired of sarcastic ****s that's all.

You've got no interest in actually talking about it, all you want to do is have little digs.

You go ahead and list those loan signings if you want, fill your boots.

What can't be escaped from is the fact that the squad and the club are in much better shape than the pile oif ****e he inherited.

And pent up frustration and vitriol. Do you mean the same pent up frustration and vitriol you two numpites have aimed at Clough since he arrived?

Give McClaren a chance? The same chance that numpty Swales gave him?

Or does what you write not count as vitriol?

XD

You've made me laugh Ronnie, love this little rant. Got to say agree with this. For as long as I can remember both accused have slated Clough. I wasn't posting when Clough Jr first joined the Rams, but I suspect he wasn't given much of a chance by either of you two.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Swales claim

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Runnirronalde says

Show me ONE factual error in my post please.
"once McClaren has destroyed the squad and killed the spirit in the side by bringing in other clubs kids.

It's already started.

Selling our talented kids for peanuts and replacing them with journeymen who couldn't get a league game up until they came here."

Provide some facts to support the above - if it has started which of these things above has McClaren done?

Wisdom in on loan did not edge out one of our young players, only a duff youngster loanee brought in by Clough.

Bringing in Dawkins has edged out Ward or Russell ( who has in fact been injured a lot of the time ) not one of our young players.

McClaren has played Hughes all the time , reinstated Mason Bennett, is using Hendrick and want to look at Bailey afresh.

Who are the journeymen that have come in ? Which talented player has been sold for peanuts.?

Squad morale seems good to me.

You

Rapid
10-01-2014, 05:24 PM
ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

gjorkai or however it's spelt
Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

with the exception of not wanting to be harsh to mason being such a young lad and still learning - you've justd half a team of players that clearly aren't good enough at this level. they've all had chances and not taken them.

what is it you want? us to play these young lads and end up in the relegation zone?

I just don't get it. and I don't know how long you've been reading the forum but I was a clough supporter so have no reason to criticise.

from what I've observed quite simply, mac has looked who's good enough and who isn't and done something about it pretty quickly. when you look at our results under him how can anyone argue it hasn't been the right strategy??

edit: can I just ask, do you have a ST and have you gone to the majority of the games since mac took over?

Bear DCFC
10-01-2014, 05:33 PM
ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

with the exception of not wanting to be harsh to mason being such a young lad and still learning - you've justd half a team of players that clearly aren't good enough at this level. they've all had chances and not taken them.

what is it you want? us to play these young lads and end up in the relegation zone?

I just don't get it. and I don't know how long you've been reading the forum but I was a clough supporter so have no reason to criticise.

from what I've observed quite simply, mac has looked who's good enough and who isn't and done something about it pretty quickly. when you look at our results under him how can anyone argue it hasn't been the right strategy??

edit: can I just ask, do you have a ST and have you gone to the majority of the games since mac took over?

Rapid
10-01-2014, 05:45 PM
[quote="Bear DCFC"]ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

edit: can I just ask, do you have a ST and have you gone to the major

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 05:46 PM
[quote="Bear DCFC"]ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

edit: can I just ask, do you have a ST and have you gone to the major

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Surely you can't include O'Brien, Freeman or Bennett in that list Rapid.

They've all taken their chance very well and proved they can play at this level, what they didn't have was experience and the only way they can get that is by playing.

Freeman will play at this level again, I'm sure of it.

O'Brien was good enough to make his debut at 16, he'll play at this level again. I'm sure of it.

Bennett is still only 17, he's the most highly rated striker of his age group in England, he will play at a higher level than championship and I'm sure of it. Someone will always be ready to take a punt on a fast stocky strong young striker, especially if they saw what he did to Ashley Cole for 15 minutes.

If we're changing policy now and looking to loan kids from the big clubs, it takes away a lot of the good feeling I'd built up, proud that we were going to be a club that produced it's own and that didn't overspend.

I wonder how much Keane, Wisdom, Whitbread, Dawkins and Bamford have added to

Rapid
10-01-2014, 06:11 PM
[quote="ronnieronalde"]Surely you can't include O'Brien, Freeman or Bennett in that list Rapid.

They've all taken their chance very well and proved they can play at this level, what they didn't have was experience and the only way they can get that is by playing.

O'Brien was good enough to make his debut at 16, he'll play at this level again. I'm sure of it.

Bennett is still only 17, he's the most highly rated striker of his age group in England, he will play at a higher level than championship and I'm sure of it. Someone will always be ready to take a punt on a fast stocky strong young striker, especially if they saw what he did to Ashley Cole for 15 minutes.

If we're changing policy now and looking to loan kids from the big clubs, it takes away a lot of the good feeling I'd built up, proud that we were going to be a club that produced it's own and that didn't overspend.

I wonder how much Keane, W

Bstand
10-01-2014, 06:12 PM
[quote="ronnieronalde"]Surely you can't include O'Brien, Freeman or Bennett in that list Rapid.

Fletch_11
10-01-2014, 06:40 PM

blackandwhite56
10-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Runnirronalde says

It's already started.

Who are the journeymen that have come in ? Which talented player has been sold

triz
10-01-2014, 07:04 PM

Yet again you choose the interpretation, talk about the pot calling the kettle black the way you argue is not that much different from Rat either - I note you skipped over the point I made that calling or inferring someone is stupid (or that their views are coloured by certain

ronnieronalde
10-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Runnirronalde says

It's already started.

Who are the journeymen that

triz
10-01-2014, 07:23 PM
[quote="ronnieronalde"]ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

edit: can I just a

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-01-2014, 07:41 PM
[quote="triz"]ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

from what I've observed quite simply, mac has looked who's good enough and who isn't and done something about it pretty quickly. when you look at our results under him how can anyone argue it hasn't bee

triz
10-01-2014, 08:36 PM
seems to me this is more about point scoring.

You must be new to this site, welcome aboard ;D

Gift_of_the_Gabb
10-01-2014, 08:46 PM
seems to me this is more about point scoring.

You must be new to this site, welcome aboard ;D

Well compared to our rodent friend who as over 19k posts then I'm a true virgin to this site :D

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:17 AM

swaledale
11-01-2014, 02:21 AM

Yet again you choose the interpretation, talk about the pot calling the kettle black the way you argue is not that much different from Rat either - I note you skipped over the point I made that calling or inferring someone is stupid (o

ronnieronalde
11-01-2014, 11:08 AM

My bet is that Cisse will be relea

UpTheRams1884
11-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Freeman gone back to Notts County on loan... 1 to go Ben Davies (don't forget he's not 100% match fit)

swaledale
11-01-2014, 01:54 PM

Not bothered about listing Nigel's successful signings? No, because you know they far outw

ronnieronalde
11-01-2014, 02:32 PM

Not bothered about listing Nigel's successf

triz
11-01-2014, 04:50 PM

Yet again you choose the interpretation, talk about the pot calling the kettle black the way you argue is not that much different from Rat either - I note you skipped over the point I made

AngryRam
11-01-2014, 05:20 PM
WTF this thread passed me by, now I am going to have to read it again on a proper PC rather than a mobile device... Who's this Ronnie dude? >:(
Swaley / GOTG where the hell is my 'like' button.
>:(

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:06 AM

How was Moxey an unsuccessful signing? Didn't we reocup the money on him and isn't he playing in the Premie

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:12 AM

Yet again you choose the interpretation, talk about the pot calling the kettle black the way you argue is not that much different from Rat either

Popsidepaul
12-01-2014, 10:17 AM

How was Moxey an unsuccessful signing? Didn't we reocup the money on him and isn't he playing in the Premie

triz
12-01-2014, 11:03 AM

Yet again you choose the interpretation, talk about the pot calling the kettle black the way you ar

swaledale
12-01-2014, 01:02 PM
As a point of fact my wife thinks Cloughs a boring and thick so the possibility of him getting near her is remote. Also in defence of Clough as a person, my view is that he is actually a gentleman and would be shocked to be associated of even the remote possibility of such an act, especially by someone who apparently (and of course i have no reason to disbelieve you) admires him for his prowess as a football manager.

Yet again you make an assumption which aint true, drunken posts at 2.00 am, you really should stop making such assumptions - never assume it makes a fool out of u and me!

In point of fact, though you have never accepted this i know you never will, it was you that took the debate down to a personal slanging match, and all because you got ever so upset by my intimating that your worship of Clough was down to his and not his "achievements" as a manager.

There were many other possibilities for managers that Derby could have appointed at the time they appointed Clough,

triz
12-01-2014, 03:28 PM
If that truly is the case then don't slag clough off at every chance you get. When jacobs leave's is it really neccessary to mention clough again saying it is "another" failed signing if you're happy not to hear his again, and you then go on to 'sigh' about all the people who like him because of his, i think you're obsessed with him tbh. Like it or not you started the slanging, albeit in a more subtle manner. I only ever mention clough in defence of him when he is unfairly criticised, i really am happy to not have to mention him.

Bstand
12-01-2014, 04:04 PM
[quote="swaledale"]As a point of fact my wife thinks Cloughs a boring and thick so the possibility of him getting near her is remote. Also in defence of Clough as a person, my view is that he is actually a gentleman and would be shocked to be associated of even the remote possibility of such an act, especially by someone who apparently (and of course i have no reason to disbelieve you) admires him for his prowess as a football manager.

Yet again you make an assumption which aint true, drunken posts at 2.00 am, you really should stop making such assumptions - never assume it makes a fool out of u and me!

In point of fact, though you have never accepted this i know you never will, it was you that took the debate down to a personal slanging match, and all because you got ever so upset by my intimating that your worship of Clough was down to his and not his "achievements" as a manager.

There were many other possibilities for managers that Derby could hav

clarke_ram21
12-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry but what are you on? Do you even go to the games?

Journeymen - Dawkins.. what? If that's what you want to label the lads that fine but to me he is an absolute unbelievable find by McLaren! If we continue to find more players like him for peanuts then this whole new recruitment system is working wonders! Its a smallest things what separate a good player from a great one and Dawkins is just that shade more than one weve got or had in the attacking third for a long while. Next time you go to the game just watch the way he controls the ball or when it goes into his feet it sticks, its no coincidence that most of our goals start with him have the ball.

Its difficult for you to comment on the budget side of things because for all we know the money to sign these loan players could have always been there and the reason i think these players have no arrived is not down to money but the manager! Players now want to come to Derby to work under McLaren and teams want to send them to us

AngryRam
12-01-2014, 05:12 PM
[quote="clarke_ram21"]I'm sorry but what are you on? Do you even go to the games?

Journeymen - Dawkins.. what? If that's what you want to label the lads that fine but to me he is an absolute unbelievable find by McLaren! If we continue to find more players like him for peanuts then this whole new recruitment system is working wonders! Its a smallest things what separate a good player from a great one and Dawkins is just that shade more than one weve got or had in the attacking third for a long while. Next time you go to the game just watch the way he controls the ball or when it goes into his feet it sticks, its no coincidence that most of our goals start with him have the ball.

Its difficult for you to comment on the budget side of things because for all we know the money to sign these loan players could have always been there and the reason i think these players have no arrived is not down to money but the manager! Players now want to come to Derby to wo

AngryRam
12-01-2014, 05:13 PM
[quote="Bstand"]As a point of fact my wife thinks Cloughs a boring and thick so the possibility of him getting near her is remote. Also in defence of Clough as a person, my view is that he is actually a gentleman and would be shocked to be associated of even the remote possibility of such an act, especially by someone who apparently (and of course i have no reason to disbelieve you) admires him for his prowess as a football manager.

There were many other pos

clarke_ram21
12-01-2014, 05:19 PM
I've read this forum for about 3/4 years and only after this clown posted it made me sign up XD he made my blood boil!

blackandwhite56
12-01-2014, 06:12 PM
[quote="clarke_ram21"]I'm sorry but what are you on? Do you even go to the games?

Its difficult for you to comment on the budget side of things because for all we know the money to sign these loan players could have always been there and the reason i think these players have no arrived is not down to money but the manager! Players now want to come to Derby to wo

Bstand
12-01-2014, 07:34 PM
[quote="AngryRam"]As a point of fact my wife thinks Cloughs a boring and thick so the possibility of him getting near her is remote. Also in defence of Clough as a person, my view is that he is actually a gentleman and would be shocked to be associated of even the remote possibility of such an act, especially by someone who apparently (and of course i have no reason to disbelieve you) admires him for his prowess as a football manager.

In point of fact, though you have never accepted this i know you never will, it was you that took the debate down to a personal slanging match, and all because you got ever so upset by my intimating that your worship of Clough was down to his and not his "achievem

AngryRam
12-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Are we talking quantity or quality?
Only one winner..

AngryRam
12-01-2014, 07:59 PM
The 40 or so you are missing are they marbles?

swaledale
12-01-2014, 10:28 PM
[quote="Bstand"]As a point of fact my wife thinks Cloughs a boring and thick so the possibility of him getting near her is remote. Also in defence of Clough as a person, my view is that he is actually a gentleman and would be shocked to be associated of even the remote possibility of such an act, especially by someone who apparently (and of course i have no reason to disbelieve you) admires him for his prowess as a football manager.

In point of fact, though you have never accepted this i know you never will, it was you that took the debate down to a personal slanging match, and all because you got ever so upset by my intimating that your worship of Cloug

AngryRam
13-01-2014, 07:59 AM
CPO?? Compulsive Posting Disorder? Disorder begins with a D !!

Clough Posting Orangutan maybe??

Gift_of_the_Gabb
13-01-2014, 12:51 PM
[quote="swaledale"]As a point of fact my wife thinks Cloughs a boring and thick so the possibility of him getting near her is remote. Also in defence of Clough as a person, my view is that he is actually a gentleman and would be shocked to be associated of even the remote possibility of such an act, especially by someone who apparently (and of course i have no reason to disbelieve you) admires him for his prowess as a football manager.

In point of fact, though you have never accepted this i know you never will, it was you that took the debate down to a personal slanging match, and all because you got ever so up

roger_ramjet
13-01-2014, 01:49 PM
God is this thread still dragging along off topic.

Can we just agree that Clough has gone and there is either (A) No point crying over spilled milk or (B) No point slagging him off.

Then we can move on to discuss things of relevance today...

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 02:23 PM
WTF this thread passed me by, now I am going to have to read it again on a proper PC rather than a mobile device... Who's this Ronnie dude? >:(
>:( This Ronnie dude is ****ing weirdo who is also on other forum talking full of ****.

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 02:25 PM
Please stick to this topic not other topic many thanks.

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 05:03 PM
>:( This Ronnie dude is ****ing weirdo who is also on other forum talking full of ****.[/quote]

I'll say again, I'm lucky to have mixed at all levels of life, what that's given me is an ability to communicate with ALL levels of people as well.

From the classiest of the classy to the scummiest of the scum. I'll try to fit around the person I'm talking to.

All I did was communicate at a level the other poster was already at and has been at for 4 years.

I came on here to ask a question and got jumped on by the idiots who didn't actually answer (apart from gift of the gabb, who at least came back with an initial sensible response)

I keep asking someone to show me something I've written that

blackandwhite56
13-01-2014, 05:32 PM
You didn't reply properly even to those who didn t insult you!

You said in your original post:

It's already started.

When asked to justify these facts you couldn't.

What people responded to was your view that Derby held Clough back and he had been 'released' now he's at Sheffield Utd.
Clough is a manager of modest talent only,
if you look what Sheffield fans are now saying it all looks very familiar to us-

e.g.

He also bemoaned bad luck and poor decisions by the officials. The fact is we lost to a team 2nd from bottom a game we couldn't really afford to lose.

in my opinion I have never known a manager quite as negative as him at the lane before.

i find his team selections quite baffling and strange

I dont like clough - reason being hes too

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 05:39 PM
I actually got thes wrong and it was you I should have credited with a sensible response not Gift of the Gabb.

Sorry about that Black and White.

I thought I had answered you but let me check which parts I didn't answer and come back to you.

I don't want to comment on the Sheffield United fans views, but I'm 100% certain that I could pull selective quotes that have said he's the best thing to happen to them. Sayhin already he's the best manager at the lane in years.

I'd make a wild guess and say it's taken you more time to fine the negative posts than it will the positive ones.

I don't understand it, really I don't.

I don't understand why ANYONE who wants to praise our ex manager for ANTYTHING AT ALL has to put up with crap like Swales posts.

Read the whole thread again and tell me who it is who tells the other person to **** off and support that ****er Clough?

It's a joke, it was a joke while he was here but it's an even bigger joke now he's gone.

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 05:56 PM
You didn't reply properly even to those who didn t insult you!

You said in your original post:

It's already started.

When asked to justify these facts you couldn't.

I did answer that BnW. Maybe it got lost a bit cos the quoting on here makes posts a mile long.

Whether you think my answers are justified or not I did answer. I didn't ignore you, I tried my best to go point for point.

I didn't say it's happened yet, I said it's starting to happen now.

On the first point, we've now got 4 loan players, three of them defenders, three of them other clubs kids. They're not ours and they don't have the same feeling for the club that our lads have.

Jacobs was sold for 200k - why did his value

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 06:03 PM

Gift_of_the_Gabb
13-01-2014, 06:31 PM
>:( This Ronnie dude is ****ing weirdo who is also on other forum talking full of ****.[/quote]

Two idiots calling my posts infactual, doesn't make them infactual at all.

[/quote]

Show me where I said your posts are infactual!

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 06:40 PM

[/quote]

Show me where I said your posts are infactual![/quote]

Show me where I said you were one of the idiots!

Gift_of_the_Gabb
13-01-2014, 06:46 PM

[/quote]

Show me where I said you were one of the idiots![/quote]

Well I'm mentioned with Swaledale in Angryram's post, where you reply referencing two idiots. You also mentioned me in your post to B+W so that's the way it read's to me.

If not then who are these two idiots? I can guess one.

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 06:56 PM

[/quote]

Well I'm mentioned with Swaledale in Angryram's post, where you reply referencing two idiots. You also mentioned me in your post to B+W so that's the way it read's to me.

If not then who are

UpTheRams1884
13-01-2014, 07:15 PM
This thread are about the players I've mentioned as title not ****ing nigel clough ffs... If you do really 'love nigel clough' then I suggest Sheffield Utd is the place for you to go...

You must be about 5 years old in this pathetic argument by calling a fraud... Pathetic!!!

triz
13-01-2014, 07:20 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8478/8198034682_7ce18d5294_z.jpg

Gift_of_the_Gabb
13-01-2014, 07:29 PM

[/quote]

Well I'm mentioned with Swaledale in Angryram's post, where you reply referencing two idiots. You also mentioned me in your post to B+W so th

Gift_of_the_Gabb
13-01-2014, 07:31 PM
At least Ronnie hasn't killed a guy with a trident.

Yet……...

ronnieronalde
13-01-2014, 07:44 PM
This thread are about the players I've mentioned as title not ****ing nigel clough ffs... If you do really 'love nigel clough' then I suggest Sheffield Utd is the place for you to go...

You must be about 5 years old in this pathetic argument by calling a fraud... Pathetic!!!

Thanks for the comments and astute observations.

Did I say something nasty to you?

swaledale
13-01-2014, 08:58 PM
God is this thread still dragging along off topic.

Can we just agree that Clough has gone and there is either (A) No point crying over spilled milk or (B) No point slagging him off.

Then we can move on to discuss things of relevance today...

Hear hear, I am in agreement with that, as long as that includes people not posting anything about what Clough has done since, or might of done and I will refrain from ever mentioning his again!

swaledale
14-01-2014, 12:25 AM
[quote="ronnieronalde"]ronnnie the problem with your above post is that every player you've mentioned is not good enough!

Jacobs
freeman
OB
Bennett

edit: can I just a