PDA

View Full Version : Can Muslims Be Any Colour?

noahrab
06-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Only those who are in the know answer please.

Cheers.

slade
06-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Can clowns be any colour?

Mook1
06-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Can Muslims be Clowns?

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Can colours be "in the know" ?

Mook1
06-01-2014, 10:30 PM
What makes the World go round?

BertrandRussell
06-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Can Al Jolson be any colour?

Taintedice
06-01-2014, 10:46 PM
What percentage of them are which colours, and are they 99% peace-loving regardless of colours.

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 10:48 PM
Everyday, when I'm away, I'm thinking of you.

Mook1
06-01-2014, 10:48 PM
What colour is the wind?

noahrab
07-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Can Al Jolson be any colour?

Pluck all wrong with Al Jolson.

The first black millionaire.

Red_Zeppelin
07-01-2014, 08:14 AM
99% of clowns are peace loving...phukkin stop it XD

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Plenty of White British Muslim 'converts'on display in their jihabs, hijabs, burkas etc in places like Leicester & Luton whenever I have to visit these sh*tholes...mostly woman for some reason and they are undermining the indigenous populations way of life.

Even Tony Blair's sister in law is a Muslim convert after experiencing a 'holy experience' in Iran.

So yeah they can be any colour and there wont be any at the racing in Leicester today!(if its on!)

Need a wee puff on my pipe now!

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 08:39 AM
I would have loved this kvnt to try and take my carry oot off of me. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2465939/Muslim-convert-Jordan-Horner-wanted-impose-Sharia-Law-threatened-kill-non-Muslims.)

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I would have loved this kvnt to try and take my carry oot off of me.

That's where we are in this fecked up 'country' called Britain AJ...well done Tony Blair & Co!

Muslim Patrol ffs unbelievable.

Don't buy yer carry oots from these sort of people AJ that would be my advice.

Mrs Pogue often quotes Churchill to people in cases like this "Appeasers are those who feed the crocodile in the hope that it eats them last"...she can be an awfy wummin but will ultimately be proved correct.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 08:58 AM
careful what you say lads, the thought police are everywhere in this marxist hellhole of a country

Red_Zeppelin
07-01-2014, 08:59 AM

That's where we are in this fecked up 'country' called Britain AJ...well done Tony Blair & Co!

Mrs Pogue often quotes Churchill to people in cases like this "Appeasers are those who feed the crocodile in the hope that it eats them last"...she can be an awfy wummin but will ultimately be proved correct.[/quote]

how comes you never hear of:

- ANL
- stop the war coalition
- Stonehole
- trade unions
- an other

oot on the streets protesting against the muslim patrol and other such organisations?

gersforme
07-01-2014, 09:00 AM
cos theyre all lefties zep, they have specific targets and they are all indigenous.

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 09:04 AM
careful what you say lads, the thought police are everywhere in this marxist hellhole of a country

Aye better stick to talking horse racing before its ultimately banned by the mad lefties!

gersforme
07-01-2014, 09:06 AM
the loony left will outlaw western civilization if they could

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 09:18 AM

Mrs Pogue often quotes Churchill to people in cases like this "Appeasers are those who feed the crocodile in the hope that it eats them last"...she can be an awfy wummin but will ultimately be proved correct.[/quote]

She's halfway to being proved correct.

To Hell in a handcart right enough.

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 09:24 AM
What makes the World go round?

Money don't make my world go round, I'm reaching out to a higher ground.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 09:25 AM
A sentence imminent in barlinnie mate? heading up to riddrie ya phucking jakey?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 09:33 AM

Unless it's happening at Mook's front door then it isn't happening at all.

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Mook probably wears a burka when he's posting his garbage about 99% peace-loving muslims on here.

Mook1
07-01-2014, 09:46 AM

Unless it's happening at Mook's front door then it isn't happening at all.[/quote]

Obviously there's issues but they go both ways.

My own personal stance is that I don't have anything against Muslims just because a small minority of them are extremist idiots. There's good & bad everywhere.

If that makes me a lefty, Marxist, bed-wetter then so be it...

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 09:51 AM

Unless it's happening at Mook's front door then it isn't happening at all.[/quote]

My own personal stance is that I don't have anything against Muslims just because a small minority of them are extremist idiots. There's good & bad everywhere.

If that makes me a lefty, Marxist, bed-wetter then so be it...[/quote]

Would you call 14 year old lassies being groomed and then raped by gangs of muslims an "issue"?

Mook1
07-01-2014, 10:04 AM

Would you call 14 year old lassies being groomed and then raped by gangs of muslims an "issue"?[/quote]

Yes, I'd call any sort of rape an issue though.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 10:11 AM

Would you call 14 year old lassies being groomed and then raped by gangs of muslims an "issue"?[/quote]

Yes, I'd call any sort of rape an issue though.[/quote]

As long as it's not your daughter, eh?

Mook1
07-01-2014, 10:19 AM
I'm not really sure what your point is, do all Muslims groom 14 year old girls & rape them?

No, the ones who do should be locked up, same as anybody else who grooms & rapes someone.

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Mook's position on anything is basically whatever will paint other folk in a bad light. Is he seriously saying that Islam isn't a barbaric, stone-age religion where women are jalied/stoned to death for adultery after being raped, if they refuse to marry the rapist.

Mook1
07-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Mook's position on anything is basically whatever will paint other folk in a bad light. Is he seriously saying that Islam isn't a barbaric, stone-age religion where women are jalied/stoned to death for adultery after being raped, if they refuse to marry the rapist.

This seems like a fair minded view on things :D

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 10:47 AM
It's part of Islam, I presume that means you support it?

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 10:53 AM
I'm not really sure what your point is, do all Muslims groom 14 year old girls & rape them?

No, the ones who do should be locked up, same as anybody else who grooms & rapes someone.

Funny, but I don't see groups of christian men grooming under age lassies for ***.

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Can you imagine the uproar if a group of white men were grooming Asian girls. Mook would be going aff his nut.

Mook1
07-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Rapists should be locked up for a long time, regardless of their race/religion.

If there is a trend where groups of men are grooming under age girls & raping them then it needs to be sorted out, I would imagine it's more of a product of these people being complete sc*m rather than anything their respective Holy Book teaches them.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 12:24 PM

If there is a trend where groups of men are grooming under age girls & raping them then it needs to be sorted out, I would imagine it's more of a product of these people being complete sc*m rather than anything their respective Holy Book teaches them.

If?

Ffs, do you not watch the news? Read the papers?

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Mook gets his news from Al-Jezeera.

Mook1
07-01-2014, 02:18 PM

If?

Ffs, do you not watch the news? Read the papers?[/quote]

Yes, I've seen the reports.

I'm not daft enough to tarnish an entire religion of people because of it, like you seem to be doing.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
11-01-2014, 09:55 AM

If?

I'm not daft enough to tarnish an entire religion of people because of it, like you seem to be doing.[/quote]

But you're quick to call an old gentleman like Bobby Charlton every under the sun because he played for a fitba club you don't like.

Mook1
14-01-2014, 01:37 PM

If?

I'm not daft enough to tarnish an entire religion of people because of it, like you seem to be doing.[/quote]

But you're quick to call an old gentleman like Bobby Charlton every under the sun because he played for a fitba club you don't like.[/quote]

I called him a muppet, you'll get over it.

Comparing me calling an ex Man U player a muppet with your frequent

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
20-01-2014, 10:02 AM

If?

But you're quick to call an old gentleman like Bobby Charlton every under the sun because he played for a fitba club you don't like.[/quote]

I called him a muppet, you'll get over it.

Comparing me calling an