PDA

View Full Version : Why does this kneed to happen :(

EastStand_Elite
06-01-2014, 10:10 PM
So close to the World Cup and theo walcott. The man who in my opinion was the biggest game changer you had :( picks up such a kneedless injury and now he'll miss the World Cup, how unfortunate for England.

I hope he has some rest and takes it kneesy, like I say such a shame :(

:D

bwfcforever
06-01-2014, 11:49 PM
XD XD

You must have wet yr self after hearing that & it promoted you to post on EM , mate come on that in it self speaks volumes :-)

harlow_yid
07-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Guys a **** and deserves everything that happens to him. Besides Townsend just coming back to fitness and is far better.

England don't need a player that in 36 games scored just 5 goals 3 of which were on one game. Over rated to say the least and if any one thinks England won't win the World Cup with out him well we weren't with him any way so who cares.

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I didn't realise that 'need' or 'needless' were such hard words to spell?

EastStand_Elite
07-01-2014, 04:18 PM

OYF EPIC WHOOSH :D

Hibees
07-01-2014, 04:44 PM

*****in hell :D :D :D

Artist
07-01-2014, 05:20 PM
You've gotta try harder than this mate.
You might be elite in your east stand,but you ain't on here ;)

EastStand_Elite
07-01-2014, 05:57 PM
You've gotta try harder than this mate.
You might be elite in your east stand,but you ain't on here ;)

Nonsense, I am the elite of the elite.

alfinyalcabo
07-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Guys a **** and deserves everything that happens to him. Besides Townsend just coming back to fitness and is far better.

England don't need a player that in 36 games scored just 5 goals 3 of which were on one game. Over rated to say the least and if any one thinks England won't win the World Cup with out him well we weren't with him any way so who cares.

2-0 2-0
2-0 2-0

XD XD XD XD

harlow_yid
08-01-2014, 04:16 PM

2-0 2-0
2-0 2-0

XD XD XD XD[/quote]
Number of cup finals he's been in and number he's won? Or world cups he's gone to and how many he's had an impact in?

alfinyalcabo
09-01-2014, 10:56 PM

2-0 2-0
2-0 2-0

XD XD XD XD[/quote]
Number of cup finals he's been in and number he's won? Or world cups he's gone to and how many he's had an impact in?[/quote]

to be truthful Harlow I have to admit he is not my favourite player.. :)

BertrandRussell
15-01-2014, 03:45 PM

OYF EPIC WHOOSH :D[/quote]

Backtracking can't help you.

Bannockburn_1314
19-01-2014, 06:12 PM

OYF EPIC WHOOSH :D[/quote]

Backtracking can't help you.[/quote]

If the DAB's aren't Backtracking they are in reverse - even the Nigells Rip the P!sh oot of them!

lescand
24-01-2014, 07:46 AM
Nice to see wee willie can't stay away from the England board.
I'm sure we'll see much more of him when the world cup is on...

bwfcforever
24-01-2014, 12:41 PM
:-) but of course , lets fact it they wont have much else to do eh