PDA

View Full Version : what a magnificent day tae be an Aberdeen FC fan

Red_Zeppelin
07-01-2014, 08:15 AM
...up tae second in the league...still in the diddy cup...still in the scottish cup...and another three points in the bag against the leith yahoos oan friday night :D

COYR & FTOF

gersforme
07-01-2014, 08:46 AM
aiberdeen are a disgrace of a team from a rural backwater that just happens to have oil near it, the city's drug problems are out of control and it is essentially suffering from the modern equivalent of the gold rush syndrome, full of prospectors, people with no local attachments and only there for the money, thank phuk i belong to dear auld glesga toon >:(

Red_Zeppelin
07-01-2014, 08:52 AM
aiberdeen are a disgrace of a team from a rural backwater that just happens to have oil near it, the city's drug problems are out of control and it is essentially suffering from the modern equivalent of the gold rush syndrome, full of prospectors, people with no local attachments and only there for the money, thank phuk i belong to dear auld glesga toon >:(

thanks for your input...now phukk off :D

gersforme
07-01-2014, 08:55 AM
for a christian,yer nae very nice to folks, i think you need some attitude adjustment zep, and i have my doc martins on ya phuking ryde >:(

Red_Zeppelin
07-01-2014, 09:02 AM
check rage boy getting all hot under the collar XD

gersforme
07-01-2014, 09:03 AM
dinnae gie me yer shyte zep, i've had steak pies that are aulder than you >:(

Steen hive
07-01-2014, 09:40 AM
aiberdeen are a disgrace of a team from a rural backwater that just happens to have oil near it, the city's drug problems are out of control and it is essentially suffering from the modern equivalent of the gold rush syndrome, full of prospectors, people with no local attachments and only there for the money, thank phuk i belong to dear auld glesga toon >:(Gerald, like yourself I am from that neck of the foods, thankfully though, I moved up North and the picture that you paint is not quite true :):

blanche
07-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Every day is a magnificent day to be a Dons fan.

IanAberdon
07-01-2014, 08:57 PM

thanks for your input...now phukk off :D[/quote]

XD XD XD