PDA

View Full Version : The news gets better and better

palerider
07-01-2014, 08:26 AM
Ravel Morrison wants to join Fulham.

Reports this morning indicate Fulham have made a firm bid and Morrison wants to leave.

He wants to work with Meulens**** who he knows fom his United days. The Chuckle Brothers are thinking about it. Since his injury some of his off-the-field problems have re-surfaced and he didn't look that interested at Forest on Sunday.

So they may decide to sell even though the bid falls well short of the 10m required that would force them to quadruple his wages.

WHU
07-01-2014, 08:52 AM
a young ambitious skilful player that plays the game the right way. why would he want to continue playing under allardyce? we are in a group of 3-4 teams palying the most negative direct football in the prem and are likely to get relegated. in my opinion.

jon15u
07-01-2014, 09:00 AM
It was inevitable, and i dont think the chuckle brothers really want to keep him. I felt that evident when they said they would wait until summer to review his contract.

Guess its all money in the pot, money theyre gonna need when we hit the chumps.

What does surprise me though, is he wants to go to Fulham. Maybe hell wait a few weeks for better offeres. Like 60k from G and S

tassiehammer
07-01-2014, 09:27 AM
I heard that the injury wasn't that much of a deal. Theres a split in the dressing room with Nolan leading Sam's boys and Ravel leading the lads that want change such as dropping the stupid fines for shooting from outside the box. Hard to play proper football when you have to listen to a negative minded dinosaur. No wonder he wants out.

Tone_Loc
07-01-2014, 09:32 AM
I bet most of the youngsters would gladly follow him out of the door right now too.

Would LOVE to hear Tony Carr's opinion of the whole show.

NeLSon_manjaffa
07-01-2014, 09:36 AM
Would LOVE to hear Tony Carr's opinion of the whole show.

bet that would be interesting tone

one word out of place from him and he'd probably be out the door too ( then they'd blame cost cutting again ) and finally rip the heart right out of west ham

Whiskyman
07-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Tony Carr reaches his 65th birthday next year. Will he retire?

He'll go one day and, although a few on here don't like it being said, I doubt if replacing him will be regarded as any more important than employing someone to take charge of scouting.

terrya1965
07-01-2014, 10:13 PM
How many more f*cking reasons do we need to get rid of this fat c**t?

It`s not that we are 19th in the League and getting hammered every week.It`s the fact how negative this bloke is.

This may sound ridiculous,I`d gladly bring in someone like Eddie Howe or Sean Dyche,who play football even if we are relegated.I`m sick and tired of this negative boring crap being served up week in and week out.I`d sacrifice the Premier League to see us get rid of this horrendous junk that we`ve been watching for the past 3 years.

BillyDWhizz
07-01-2014, 11:31 PM
To be fair I didn't believe a word of that shi.t when I read it today and I think some kind of rumblings from the club have stated as much. A. £5 million..Not a sniff mate. B. Why the f.uck would he be desperate to join Fulham when he has plenty of admirers in the higher echelons of the league..He might be a bit of a **** sometimes but he ain't fkin stupid!

palerider
08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Reports this morning that the Chuckle Brothers will not sanction any permanent moves in case we go down and they're stuck with paying lucrative wages.

Not a bad policy I suppose but it can lead to players coming until the end of the season and not really diving a f#ck. Demba Ba did well but it does happen.

That limits us to three loan signings of which Roger Johnson is one. Traore and Belfodil are supposed to be the other two although another rumour is that Belfodil's said no and the work permit for Traore isn't certain.

Which would put us back to square one but it seems certain Rickie Lambert won't be joining.

WHU
08-01-2014, 07:55 AM
Reports this morning that the Chuckle Brothers will not sanction any permanent moves in case we go down and they're stuck with paying lucrative wages.

Not a bad policy I suppose but it can lead to players coming until the end of the season and not really diving a f#ck. Demba Ba did well but it does happen.

That limits us to three loan signings of which Roger Johnson is one. Traore and Belfodil are supposed to be the other two although another rumour is that Belfodil's said no and the work permit for Traore isn't certain.

Which would put us back to square one but it seems certain Rickie Lambert won't be joining.

heard that yesterday

i'm very anti-toad but if they are in it top keep him until may, he has to be funded

a few rumours about the toads agent keep cropping up in a negative way

palerider
08-01-2014, 08:05 AM

heard that yesterday

i'm very anti-toad but if they are in it top keep him until may, he has to be funded

a few rumours about the toads agent keep cropping up in a negative way[/quote]

I wish you'd stop calling him toad.

Toads are extremely useful creatures. They are harmless

palerider
08-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Despite a report to the contrary it appears that Ishak Belfodil is close to a loan move and the clubs have agreed terms.

Reading about him on Wikipedia I notice the comment 'He has been criticised by some for his careless movement within a game'

Well if he leaves it on the pitch the opposition may confuse a turd for Nolan.