PDA

View Full Version : would you?

behrami_army
07-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Would you sacrifice morrison to fulham
For 10m if it was to pay off allardyce and get rid?

NeLSon_manjaffa
07-01-2014, 09:19 AM
no!

because gold and sullivan would employ another dinosaur and give him the money to waste too

now ?10 million to sacrifice gold, sullivan, brady and allardyce ... i'd bite you're hand off

bonzosbest74
07-01-2014, 09:27 AM
No...

jon15u
07-01-2014, 12:23 PM
We are sacrificing him to keep Froggie. So yes id use the 10mil to pay off the Brontasaurus.

Dont like it, but facing facts.

deadhead
07-01-2014, 12:35 PM
15 - 20 Mil then maybe

OZHAMMER
07-01-2014, 12:41 PM
15 - 20 Mil then maybe

please tell me that was in jest?!

deadhead
07-01-2014, 12:50 PM
If Fulham want him we need to hold out for as much as we can as getting rid of BFS is going to cost us approx 6 mil I have heard that they want to pay us ?5 mil upfront with add-ons the cheeky fu(kers also isn't there a ?18mil release clause in his contract ?

dagger
07-01-2014, 12:58 PM
take as much money as we can get and move on.
he will be gone if his as good as we all think he is anyway

what i have seen of him apart from the spuds game he does not have the finale ball but then again his playing with our squad

would love to keep him but cant see it happening as manure or the plastics will come knocking but to be honest they have not done so? maybe they see a good player looking great in our team otherwise they would come calling dont you think??

WHU f uck the rest

Whiskyman
07-01-2014, 01:23 PM

No. A hitman would be cheaper.

Seriously I agree with those who are concerned who follows SA.

Imo while the Bagel Brothers are in the boardroom we will not move forward.

JimmyV66
07-01-2014, 05:46 PM

If the rumours of Morrison not wanting to be here because of Allardyce are true then yes.

Allardyce tried to get Morriosn to dump his agent and sign with Sam's agent. Morrison said no, Morrison then got droped for the next few games.

Morrison is firmly in the non Nolan camp btw. IE the Anti Allardyce camp.

Btw i would sacrifice quite a fcking lot to see the back of Sam.

Passtheball
07-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Definitely and I would drive him there too. Can't wait to get rid

connelljj
07-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Henri Lansbury was a better player in the cup.a player we could have signed.yes, at 10m.he is not even in the top 20 midfielders in the premier this season.

dagenhamJohn
07-01-2014, 06:34 PM
take as much money as we can get and move on.
he will be gone if his as good as we all think he is anyway

what i have seen of him apart from the spuds game he does not have the finale ball but then again his playing with our squad

would love to keep him but cant see it happening as manure or the plastics will come knocking but to be honest they have not done so? maybe they see a good player looking great in our team otherwise they would come calling dont you think??

WHU f uck the restRavel's still way under their radar mate, they usually buy the finished product.

WHU
07-01-2014, 07:59 PM

yes

i believe change is the only way we stand a chance of staying up

the money thrown at a dinosaur manager and mercenary forward sometime soon, is hardly the building block material we need to move the club onwards and upwards