PDA

View Full Version : Thon Birmingham

521buc
07-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Street last night did any one see it..

5% of the street were in jobs..

There was the streets mama who looked out for everyone..

There was a poor lad who couldn't read and write...

But he could roll a mean joint..:?

There's a young couple we a couple Bairns who conned the social of hundreds of pounds..

They were all struggling to make ends meet..
But I was confused we the satellite dishes on near every house..the fags seemed in abundance..

One guy even grew canibas plants in one bedroom he had..

To be fair the houses they had seemed quite good nice semi with bay windows..

But one tree on the street what's that about..

If I lived there I would have that mess of a street cleaned up of that horrendous amount of debris lying around..

As I do with my own forest out my back gate..

Tbf,that is a hard life they people live and I feel sorry for them..
Does anyone here live in a street like that..

moorlad
07-01-2014, 10:43 AM
The Rochdale lot all live in a whole ****ing town like that Jimmy.

521buc
07-01-2014, 10:51 AM
I think Rochdale was famous for mining at one time..looks very much like a historic working class town..

moorlad
07-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Couple of things wrong in there Jimmy:

1. Working.

2. Class.

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Knackers to that. Who saw the programme directly after it what were about them freaks what dress up as rubber dolls?

moorlad
07-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Noticed youse mention it on mongbook but didert watch it 'cos it would of made me angry.

kel_
07-01-2014, 11:11 AM

Meh.

The moor.

End off of.

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 11:12 AM
It were ace. They were proper ****ed up folk.

moorlad
07-01-2014, 11:12 AM

Meh.

The moor.

End off of.[/quote]

Like.

deezel
07-01-2014, 01:12 PM
was Paula on the programme?

ThisTimeNextYear
07-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Spending your taxes, we are spending your taxes...spending your taxes (8)

Markovitch
07-01-2014, 01:59 PM
There a link to that programme about dolls? Sounds worth breaking the terms of my parole for

521buc
07-01-2014, 02:55 PM

Paula works so don't think so..but I'm sure she understood them..

Thank god for sub titles..

AndoverPFC
07-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Knackers to that. Who saw the programme directly after it what were about them freaks what dress up as rubber dolls?

I watched it, they really were freaks.

Still on a brighter note a new series of the Undateables starts this week.

521buc
08-01-2014, 02:56 PM

I watched it, they really were freaks.

Still on a brighter note a new series of the Undateables starts this week.[/quote]

That's something I just can't watch..as I think it takes television to a different level..I would feel so sad for them..I wouldn't like to see my older brother on a show like that..

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Does he do it in secret then?

Here yer gan Marko... - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-udPkU7xA)

kel_
08-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Think he meant undateables tbf.

Has your brother got three heeds or summat Jimmy?

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 03:22 PM
"There a link to that programme about dolls?"

You dopey BELM.

kel_
08-01-2014, 03:28 PM
He replied to the bellringer's post about the undateables you mongy ****.

Jimmy, please clear this up.

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 03:32 PM
*Sigh*

"There a link to that programme about dolls?"

Markovitch
08-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Perhaps I can help?

kel_
08-01-2014, 03:50 PM
"I wouldn't like to see my older brother on a show like that" - Jimmy talking about the undateables.

"Does he do it in secret then?" - Kenny thinking Jimmy were one aboot the doll programme.

Ffs ****s sake

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I WASERT TALKING TO JIMMY YOU HAVE-WITTED BELLEND.

Hence 'Here yer go Marko...'

kel_
08-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Who were youse aksing about secrets then?

EH?

521buc
08-01-2014, 04:10 PM
He replied to the bellringer's post about the undateables you mongy ****.

Jimmy, please clear this up.

Yes indeed I did..

My brother is near blind and also has learning difficulties..but he's able to live in his own flat we a bird...he does ok.

kel_
08-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Thank you Jimmy.

Youse can apologise below, Kenny

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 04:18 PM
[img]http://global3.memecdn.com/talk-to-the-hand_o_582881.jpg[img]

521buc
08-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Looks like the police are going to be chapping/ sledge hammering down the doors of the local residents to gain access to destroy/smoke the cannibas plants in them bedrooms..

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 06:01 PM
[img]http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/361960/[img]

521buc
08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
[img]http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/361960/[img]

I've just pesched Masel laughing at that pic..:D

521buc
08-01-2014, 07:16 PM
I'm hoping Paula comes
On and tell us what she knows about this street..I also thought Birmingham was an affluent city..

521buc
09-01-2014, 10:06 AM
The police are in..and now dealing :? :D - view external link (http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/benefits-street-birmingham-police-study-6475703)

kel_
09-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Not sure if it were a repeat but I watched an episode off of this last neet and found it geet funny. Tbf the shoplifter bloke were quite good at it when he didert get spotted by the police, obv.

It were also geet funny listening to the ginger bint saying how the government were taking the piss reducing her money. The scrounging ****.

521buc
09-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Not sure if it were a repeat but I watched an episode off of this last neet and found it geet funny. Tbf the shoplifter bloke were quite good at it when he didert get spotted by the police, obv.

It were also geet funny listening to the ginger bint saying how the government were taking the piss reducing her money. The scrounging ****.

Maybe if there's any posters on here that are unemployed they may be able to tell us what it's like living on benefits..

paula_m
11-01-2014, 01:33 AM

Paula works so don't think so..but I'm sure she understood them..

Thank god for sub titles..[/quote]

No I wasn't you cheeky sod, I work bloody hard for my money >:( >:( >:( >:(

I just spat my coffee over my keyboard XD XD

paula_m
11-01-2014, 02:26 AM
I'm hoping Paula comes
On and tell us what she knows about this street..I also thought Birmingham was an affluent city..
I know absolutely nothing about this street, I live approx 14 miles away from Winson Green.

Birmingham like everywhere else has it's poorer areas & while I have every sympathy for those in genuine need of welfare benefits
were any of them actually trying to improve their circumstances? All I heard was my money, my benefits, I can't survive if my money is cut etc. Smoggy, for all the "praise" he is getting was the only one who didn't mention benefits, yet!!

Dan - Obviously a candidate for the next Olympics (athlete or coach), great runner and qualified too .

Fungi - Around the city you'll find several hanging around local shopping precincts . Shouldn't be pitied especially when he nicks magazines from shops then tries to sell them on as the 'Big Issue'

"White" Dee - Appears to be helping her fellow residents

paula_m
11-01-2014, 02:38 AM
"Black" Dee - Ignorant, self centred and oblivious to her behaviour and attitude. "People will turn to crime if their money is cut", are they not already? Normal, decent people don't/wouldn't turn to crime when they loose their jobs/income.
another link I can't post

on police bail following a drug raid at her home

The benefit fraud couple - We were clearing/making A?1500 a month???? .

And finally, across the "cast" of the show a few things stood out - Most were complaining about lack of money but had hair extensions, tattoos, beer, fags, mobile phones,iPhones, (some several), car(s). All cost money and some/most classed as luxuries.

Rant over !!

jiltedjohn
11-01-2014, 02:12 PM
I watched the programme and another on illegal immigrants, people breaking the law to survive in this dog eat dog society of ours. F**k the politicians and their 'community' ********, it's everyman for himself out there.
Billions of people living in poverty around the world because of the greedy capitalist system, yet no 'civilised' nations government is trying to change the system as far as I can see.
The worlds greatest economy - the US - trillions of pounds in debt, the worlds third biggest economy - Japan - struggling because of an aging population, countries in the Eurozone up to their necks in debt. Just wait till the Asian and South American economies outstrip ours, it could be our children living in poverty or sneaking into China to work illegally. :(
The prick from UKIP wants to stop foreigners from getting benefits for up to 5 years of entering Britain, does he not see what happens when people have next to nothing to live on, does he want to turn the streets of Britain into

521buc
13-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Did you see the Liverpool family that lived next to the stadium..

They were doing a removal down the road by carrying the furniture..

Thon lad didn't want to work either..the daughter got a job rather than encourage her the mother told her no to work for AŁ40 a day with top up bonus selling phones..

Did you see the house the mother we the 11 kids was going to get 500,000
Quids worth..imagine you living in a house like that and they move in next to you..it would be rather noisy..never saw the end and don't know if she got that house or not..it was nice house though..

jiltedjohn
13-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Watched a bit of the programme tonight and another serious indictment of the British and European governments, capitalism and mankind in general. >:(

'Slave labour' in Britain, an alleged murder of an immigrant woman in Greece, european men struggling to feed their families, this is the 21st century in a rich part of the world ffs. Heaven help us when the european economies fall behind those of Asia, South America and Africa.

We're all doomed I tell you, DOOMED. :blue:

521buc
14-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Saw the programme last night,

I did feel so sorry for the Romanians who done the work and not been paid by the crook boss for two weeks..they were struggling big time to make ends meet.

It was also good to see the street being entered for Britain in bloom contest as some of the residents did care..well done I say.

jiltedjohn
15-01-2014, 10:59 PM
"The report found 40% of jobless young people had faced symptoms of mental illness, including suicidal thoughts, feelings of self-loathing and panic attacks, as a direct result of unemployment".

Are the British and European governments failing our children ?(link).

There's plenty of work that could be done in Britain and indeed abroad, but because of the capitalist system we can't afford to have it done, one things for sure, mankind is certainly not civilised. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-25559089)