PDA

View Full Version : Keevins putting words in callers mouths

AguyIknow
07-01-2014, 11:02 AM
again last night. Where does that nazal droned tw*t get off? He tries to rubbish everybody else's opinion and sources and then goes on as though he himself is the oracle.

The quicker hacks like that are consigned to the dustbin the better.

Big Deek is a decent pundit but Keevins gives me the boak >:(

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 11:09 AM
I didn't know anyone listened to Keevins' opinions. The man is a clown, who thinks because he writes for a newspaper his words carry more weight.

The guy is a clown.

SSB should be listened to for comedic purposes only.

I genuinely believe Gordon Dalziel has some sort of learning difficulty, and the least said about BFDJ the better.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 01:03 PM
Have to agree with Daniel, Keevins is about as contemporary as my last steaming shyte

Hibees
07-01-2014, 01:12 PM
again last night. Where does that nazal droned tw*t get off? He tries to rubbish everybody else's opinion and sources and then goes on as though he himself is the oracle.

Would I be correct in thinking you must have some sort of unfortunate mental deficiency listening to such tripe?

gersforme
07-01-2014, 01:15 PM

Would I be correct in thinking you must have some sort of unfortunate mental deficiency listening to such tripe?[/quote]

Hibees, i like your patter, i feel an alliance coming on, will i drop my drawers now or later? >:)

Hibees
07-01-2014, 01:44 PM

Would I be correct in thinking you must have some sort of unfortunate mental deficiency listening to such tripe?[/quote]

Hibees, i like your patter, i feel an alliance coming on, will i drop my drawers now or later? >:)[/quote]

Aye ye can drop them now and stick yer alliance right up yer erchie. I saw what happened with the sheep.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I dinnae want to talk about that, them were dark days and my head was pickled, we all make mistakes, geeza second chance guvnor :(

steviex
07-01-2014, 02:48 PM

The biggest fuds, after Keevins, are those who listen to such infantile p1sh as radio phone ins or are even remotely compelled to phone in ... He'd be better trying to put brains in their head than put words in their mouth. Although you can't blame him trying to put words in the mouths of the illiterate fuds that phone in.

"First Time Caller By Ra Way"...

Like anyone gives a fpuck...

gersforme
07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
very true :D

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 02:51 PM
The only times I ever hear these call-ins are when they stick them on in the bus on the way back from games - you can either despair or laugh at the idiots who phone in.

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 02:52 PM

The biggest fuds, after Keevins, are those who listen to such infantile p1sh as radio phone ins or are even remotely compelled to phone in ... He'd be better trying to put brains in their head than put words in their mouth. Although you can't blame him trying to put words in the mouths of the illiterate fuds that phone in.

Like anyone gives a fpuck...[/quote]

Do you listen to it?

There's a guy on all the time, Laurie from Dennistoun, and when he speaks you can here his paper rustling. He has genuinely prepared a speech earlier that day, imagine he wa

gersforme
07-01-2014, 02:53 PM
maybe he's on the shyter, plopping one to relax him with stage fright :?

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
maybe he's on the shyter, plopping one to relax him with stage fright :?

If your toilet paper sounds like this when it rustles you better tell your missus to stop shopping in Farmfoods.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 03:01 PM
how dare you, we only go to lidl

Taintedice
07-01-2014, 03:36 PM
The only times I ever hear these call-ins are when they stick them on in the bus on the way back from games - you can either despair or laugh at the idiots who phone in.You nearly had me there, 'on the way back from games' XD

gersforme
07-01-2014, 03:39 PM
ffs, just ask the guy oot sirus

steviex
07-01-2014, 04:27 PM

Do you listen to it?

There's a guy on all the time, Laurie from Dennistoun, and when he speaks you can here his paper rustling. He has genuinely pr

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 04:59 PM

Do you listen to it?

There's a guy on all the time, Laurie from Dennistoun, and when he speaks you can

AguyIknow
07-01-2014, 05:34 PM

Do you listen to it?

There's a guy on all the time, Laurie from Dennistoun, and when he speaks you can here his paper rustling. He has genuinely pr

steviex
07-01-2014, 09:26 PM

Do you listen to it?

There's a guy on all the time, Lau

happytim
07-01-2014, 11:11 PM
i got bored of these so called hacks about 25 years ago.

find it hard to believe they are still on the go,the dinosaurs they are.

its a joke and so are the folk who run our game.

tarapoa
08-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Keevins just sums up the weegia.

The Radio Clyde phone-in ! Haven't heard that in a long time, real lowest common denominator stuff from what I recall - who are the 'expert' pundits these days?

I take it fair coverage is offered to all clubs near the Clyde.

DannyBhoy
08-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Keevins just sums up the weegia.

The Radio Clyde phone-in ! Haven't heard that in a long time, real lowest common denominator stuff from what I recall - who are the 'expert' pundits these days?

I take it fair coverage is offered to all clubs near the Clyde.

The experts include, Ian McCall, Gordon Dalziel, Frasier Wishart, Derek Johnstone, and Gus McPhereson. Sometimes Andy Walker makes an appearance as the Token Tim.

happytim
08-01-2014, 05:05 PM
and andy walkers well trained on how to toe the party line and say the right things.