PDA

View Full Version : And Now For The Good News!

OZHAMMER
07-01-2014, 12:20 PM
we beat cardiff on their turf, and we are out of the drop zone* :D

following this, many of our injured stars begin to regain fitness, and move seamlessly into the first squad. happy days.

*assuming palace draw or lose to spurs at whl

jameskel
07-01-2014, 12:21 PM
stuffed at city, then Cardiff

OZHAMMER
07-01-2014, 12:24 PM
always the optimist james!

daveinoz
07-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Well said Oz. I've never seen so much negativity before a semi-final. We earned the right to be there, as opposed to going out home to Aldershot. If we want this more than City, you lot have a day at Wembley coming up.

Any chance of a moratorium on moaning for about a week ?

only1salty
07-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Well said Oz. I've never seen so much negativity before a semi-final. We earned the right to be there, as opposed to going out home to Aldershot. If we want this more than City, you lot have a day at Wembley coming up.

Any chance of a moratorium on moaning for about a week ?

Only if you send me whatever it is you are smoking

Hammerman69
07-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I know we are likely to get murdered and everyone is focused on the bad parts of being a West Ham fan...and we have had this many times over the years and every time it seems to be the 'worst ever situation' apparently where we will 'never get out of the championship' and where the gates will 'fall dramatically'

HOWEVER

The good thing about supporting us is that we occasionally produce a jaw dropping win outr of nowhere. Remember the 4-1 win v Liverpool the year we went down ?...so you never know with us.

and if we lose to city, we lose...I don't expect us to win so anything other than a defeat and I will be pleasantly surprised...COYI !!!!!!

B)

IronworksFC
07-01-2014, 03:23 PM
He is setting us up to lose or draw at the best. What a great tactical genius he is. I feel sorry for anyone who is going to waste money going to watch that game. - view external link (http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/manchester-city-v-west-ham-victory-not-crucial-for-sam-allardyce-904443)

only1salty
07-01-2014, 03:34 PM
I am going up. Merely for the party at 6-0 :-)

IronworksFC
07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
I am going up. Merely for the party at 6-0 :-)

Good luck to you, more money than sense ;D

hammerwell06
07-01-2014, 05:17 PM

following this, many of our injured stars begin to regain fitness, and move seamlessly into the first squad. happy days.

That's Fupped us then , as any team can win @ White Fart lane . I mean just look at us, we managed to score 5 goals in 2 games ;D

Norfolkammer
07-01-2014, 07:36 PM

That's Fupped us then , as any team can win @ White Fart lane . I mean just look at us, we managed to score 5 goals in 2 games ;D[/quote]

How the f$%k did we do that?

diamondhammer
08-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I know we are likely to get murdered and everyone is focused on the bad parts of being a West Ham fan...and we have had this many times over the years and every time it seems to be the 'worst ever situation' apparently where we will 'never get out of the championship' and where the gates will 'fall dramatically'

HOWEVER

The good thing about supporting us is that we occasionally produce a jaw dropping win outr of nowhere. Remember the 4-1 win v Liverpool the year we went down ?...so you never know with us.

and if we lose to city, we lose...I don't expect us to win so anything other than a defeat and I will be pleasantly surprised...COYI !!!!!!

B)

Quite agree, after 50years of supporting our team, I have realised in that time you occasionally get these unexpected results against so called unbeatable teams. Unfortunately you also have to expect the occasional banana skins... Swindon, Mansfield, Northampton etc etc

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 12:18 AM

That's Fupped us then , as any team can win @ White Fart lane . I mean just look at us, we managed to score 5 goals in 2 games ;D[/quote]

So you keep saying but if it floats your boat...
:P

If you ask Danegee nicely he'll probably tell you it took several years to achieve that, statistically speaking!!
;D

Taansend
08-01-2014, 02:11 AM
The good times are ahead. Believe in our team

hammerwell06
08-01-2014, 04:35 PM

So you keep saying but if it floats your boat...
:P

It's the only thing " keeping the boat afloat " about West Ham at the moment mate. ;D

If you ask Danegee nicely he'll probably tell you it took several years to achieve that, statistically speaking!!
;D[/quote]

Lmao, I don't think I'd have enough years left in my life to debate his statistics ..:D

I'm sure he must be a Tory MP in real life . They are the only other ones I know that spout off that much B