PDA

View Full Version : PRESTON TICKET UPDATE

WorcestershireMiller
07-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Confused.com or what:?

Linky below, but can someone answer whats not available on the day as there is a line of info on there stating
"* not available on matchday", below the line stating "matchday tickets are cash only "information. - view external link (http://www.themillers.co.uk/news/article/ticket-details-v-preston-040214-1279552.aspx)

millertop
07-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Yes I had to read it twice before I noticed what it is XD
If anything has a * at the side means not available, there's isn't anything with the * so just ignore it.
I think that's what it means anyway XD

WorcestershireMiller
07-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Yes I had to read it twice before I noticed what it is XD
If anything has a * at the side means not available, there's isn't anything with the * so just ignore it

Millertop, I Just wish the club would look at what they are posting before they pin it on the website, looks unprofessional and makes us look like we are still in the portakabins at Millmoor, rant over, UTM.:D

millertop
07-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Try reading info for shrewsbury, cheaper this week than next, adult offers if taking kids.
Then go to shop and explain which ticket you want XD

gardsPNE
07-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Confused.com or what:?

Linky below, but can someone answer whats not available on the day as there is a line of info on there stating
"* not available on matchday", below the line stating "matchday tickets are cash only "information.

I wouldnt worry Worcester as we always sell to away fans on the day as we give fans like Rotherham, Bradford etc the whole of the Bill Shankly Kop which holds just under 5,500 if required.

WorcestershireMiller
08-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Cheers GardsPNE B)

ZIPPY64
08-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Don't know if this is mentioned anywhere else, but don't forget if Preston win their Cup replay with Ipswich and then draw with Forest in Round 4, then our game will be moved from February 4th as that is the midweek set aside for FA Cup replays.

gardsPNE
10-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Don't know if this is mentioned anywhere else, but don't forget if Preston win their Cup replay with Ipswich and then draw with Forest in Round 4, then our game will be moved from February 4th as that is the midweek set aside for FA Cup replays.

There's a lot of what if's there Zippy ;D

millertop
24-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Postponed then this match :/