PDA

View Full Version : Pogue, the 80's throwback bigot

gersforme
07-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Where is that auld tadger? oot blowing more money on horses and roll ups? I can just see him doon there in England, I wonder how he copes with all the Union Flag cushions under his fat erse and his British identity missus, kvnts like him should be up the road getting the pysh ripped oot them for being a phucking imbecile, but naw, he has to pretend he's a cut above, in reality he belongs in one of those barras hovels where erseholes with nae teeth sing about the green glens of Antrim XD

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Pogue is one of this board's best and most erudite posters. It's to his eternal credit that he never rises to the slanderous bile that gets flung at him from slavering clowns like you.

He's a credit to this board, his family, and his football club.

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 01:29 PM
He's an embarrassment to his couch cushions though.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 01:29 PM
what an erselicker you are danny, your teeth must be brown by now, you sickening phuckpyg >:(

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Where is that auld tadger? oot blowing more money on horses and roll ups? I can just see him doon there in England, I wonder how he copes with all the Union Flag cushions under his fat erse and his British identity missus, kvnts like him should be up the road getting the pysh ripped oot them for being a phucking imbecile, but naw, he has to pretend he's a cut above, in reality he belongs in one of those barras hovels where erseholes with nae teeth sing about the green glens of Antrim XD

Ach Gers I generally don't bet midweek unless there is a big meeting or a horse I really fancy...I got a good tip for you tomorrow at Doncaster...aye I have a wee roll up now and again...I used tae sell watches/jewellery at The Barras in the early 80's when digital watches with The Yellow Rose Of Texas as the alarm ring were all the rage...maybe I sold one to you???...the UJ cushions are now used in the pups beds.

I'm no a cut abov

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Pogue is one of this board's best and most erudite posters. It's to his eternal credit that he never rises to the slanderous bile that gets flung at him from slavering clowns like you.

He's a credit to this board, his family, and his football club.

Cheers Danny and wee Gers is awright for a Bear!

Hibees
07-01-2014, 01:47 PM
I like Pogue. Unlike FhannyBhaws he can give it and take it back and doesnt post quite as much pysh.

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Ach Gers I generally don't bet midweek unless there is a big meeting or a horse I really fancy...I got a good tip for you tomorrow at Doncaster...aye I have a wee roll up now and again...I used tae sell watches/jewellery at The Barras in the early 80's when digital watches with The Yellow Rose Of Texas as the alarm ring were all the rage...maybe I sold one to you???...the UJ cushions

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 01:53 PM

Ach Gers I generally don't bet midweek unless there is a big meeting or a horse I really fancy...I got a good tip for you tomorrow at Doncaster...aye I have a wee roll up now and again...I used tae sell watches/jewellery at The Barras in the early 80's when digital watches with The Yellow Rose Of Texas as the alarm ring were all t

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 01:55 PM

Ach Gers I generally don't bet midweek unless there is a big meeting or a horse I really fancy...I got a good tip for you tomorrow at Doncaster...aye I have a wee roll up now and again...I used tae sell watches/jewellery at The Barras in the early 80's when digital watches with The

BertrandRussell
07-01-2014, 02:01 PM
I prefer the Rose of Alabama.

Poguemahone
07-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Aye well we classified ourselves as "jewellers" so maybe he bought it off me AJ...Xmas '82 I was working at The Barras and a bad year for Celtic losing the league to Dundee Utd and don't think Hearts were even in The Premier League that season!!

Does the watch still work??????

1995_Oh_My_Sides_
07-01-2014, 02:33 PM
[quote="Poguemahone" so maybe he bought it off me AJ...Xmas '82 I was working at The Barras and a bad year for Celtic losing the league to Dundee Utd and don't think Hearts were even in The Premier League that season!!

Does the watch still work??????[/quote]

It lasted a few years to be fair. 1982 was a bad year for me. As well as the watch they bought me a Status Quo LP called, rather originally, 1982. I hated Status Quo then and I still feckin hate them. :blue:

Oh, and we failed to get promoted on the last day of the season and I also got a kick in the bawz ootside Fir Park.

gersforme
07-01-2014, 02:35 PM
who are the KB on the road? is that a pair of clowns? the Calton will always resound to the tunes B)

DannyBhoy
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Oh, and we failed to get promoted on the last day of the season and I also got a kick in the bawz ootside Fir Park.

XD XD XD

Talk about having no luck but shyte luck.