PDA

View Full Version : who will

deezel
07-01-2014, 01:34 PM
...be running the inevitable World Cup Predictogame come the summer, eh?

I'll be resting after my efforts (don't start) during the winter

We can't let tazzy do it as it will last 'til September and be too complicated

The other* tramps are too BONE IDLE to run a bath, let alone an important compo

Griff would cheat obv

Frank **snigger** NO NO

Marko is in a different time zone and on important spying missions

By my reckoning that leaves...

Anders, Paula, Moorlad, Penters, the Beast, Jimmy and Ridders...step forrad a volunteer

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 01:43 PM
*COUGH*

Well being as I'm not even mentioned yous can **** RIGHT OFF. You a fellow BUCKET RAT too deez. You of disappointed me.

I was gan to put meself forrad an all.

deezel
07-01-2014, 01:49 PM
you're considered far too BUSY for gubbins like this tbf

the STRAIN could be too much, i was only thinking about your HEALTH

kel_
07-01-2014, 01:49 PM
RAM IT >:(

Markovitch
07-01-2014, 02:01 PM
I'll be in Central America. Helping

tazzydjr
07-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Not too bothered about the World Cup in Summer even though were in a winnable group in Brasil (Brazil), If FIFA actually cared about the beautiful game it wouldn't be taking money from oil ridden countries which are not fit to host this type of tournament as their laws you wouldn't have much freedom as a football fan (No Drinking etc etc etc)

ThisTimeNextYear
07-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Not too bothered about the World Cup in Summer even though were in a winnable group in Brasil (Brazil), If FIFA actually cared about the beautiful game it wouldn't be taking money from oil ridden countries which are not fit to host this type of tournament as their laws you wouldn't have much freedom as a football fan (No Drinking etc etc etc)

= FARCE

kel_
07-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Brasil (Brazil)

Glad you put who it were in brackets Tazzy lad. Wondered where youse were on aboot for a sec

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Not sure where you get the nee drinking in 'oil ridden countries' from taz lad. My brother rang me from Dubai last week and he were pissed as a ****ing (Bucket) rat.

John_Ridley
07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Leave it to me deez.

I will ensure fairness, excitement and wonderful prizes.

It will receive my undivided attention.

Can you remind me nearer the time, ta.

Pentridge
07-01-2014, 03:45 PM
I'm FAR TOO BUSY.

VOTE RIDDERS

ThisTimeNextYear
07-01-2014, 04:41 PM
I reckon Pents and Anders could do it between them. They seem to get on.

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Tbf when Ridders has ran predictocomp comps before they of allus been concise, understandable and above all FAIR. You* don't get booted out for trying to point out that a fellow entrance has texted you to gleefully gloat that he had put his answers in AFTER the matches had already taken place.

* Me

kel_
07-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Balls to it edit

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 05:12 PM
The **** is that?

kel_
07-01-2014, 05:18 PM
#ipadandgoogleimagesdontmixtbf

AndoverPFC
07-01-2014, 06:02 PM
I reckon Pents and Anders could do it between them. They seem to get on.

I'm expecting to be called up to replace Walcott tbh, surely my years of carving out a footballing career in the Andover & District Sunday League can't be overlooked again.

Pentridge
07-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Tbf when Ridders has ran predictocomp comps before they of allus been concise, understandable and above all FAIR. You* don't get booted out for trying to point out that a fellow entrance has texted you to gleefully gloat that he had put his answers in AFTER the matches had already taken place.

* Me

I of'd kept a tight lip on this matter but I CANT ANY LONGER.

I also received gloating emails from the aforementioned poster.

MORALLY WRONG imo.

Floppy_funbags
07-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Vindicated. UTTERLY VINDICATED. So what happens now taz lad eh? Is the miscreant gan to get kicked out? Am I to be reinstated? Do I get an apology? Eh? EH?

kel_
07-01-2014, 08:44 PM
PERFETIC.

Provide evidents or stfu the **** up

deezel
07-01-2014, 10:47 PM
the net seems to be tightening imho

Kenny is the ***** riot off of the bourd and SHOULD be granted redemption

moorlad
08-01-2014, 09:17 AM
It has to be said that Ridders did a fantastic job of the last World Cup predictocomp, and his prizes (I got ****ing loads) were ace as well. Obviously I ofn't got time to even help out with that sort off of thing, but as long as it's not that cheating **** Griff in charge I don't give a ****.

moorlad
08-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Vindicated. UTTERLY VINDICATED. So what happens now taz lad eh? Is the miscreant gan to get kicked out? Am I to be reinstated? Do I get an apology? Eh? EH?

Don't be so ****ing stupid, if Kel were booted out and youse were put back in we'd of to start the ****ing quarter finals all over again. You should get apologies like. One from tazzy, and a huge one from Kel.

griff
08-01-2014, 09:47 AM
It's obvious. Kenny should be invited along to the final to present the cup to me. It'll be a HUGE honour. For him.

I keep telling you moorlad, It aint cheating when you get nowt for getting everything wrong. It's just funny.

kel_
08-01-2014, 10:11 AM

Don't be so ****ing stupid, if Kel were booted out and youse were put back in we'd of to start the ****ing quarter finals all over again. You should get apologies like. One from tazzy, and a huge one from Kel.[/quote]

Of I missed summat? What am I supposed to be apologising for?

moorlad
08-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Oh aye, how come youse got free points then, when all the ****ing rest off of us had to work for them? Poor Deez put in an ace shift and got everything right, youse were wildly wrong with your predictions and yet touse got EXCALLY the same points as Deez. Then to make matters worse me and Kel both got 6 points only to have 2 points each removed the next day.

It's so unfair.

moorlad
08-01-2014, 10:16 AM

Don't be so ****ing stupid, if Kel were booted out and youse were put back in we'd of to start the ****ing quarter finals all over again. You should get apologies like. One from tazzy, and a huge one from Kel.[/quote]

Of I missed summat? What am I supposed to be apologising for?[/quote]

Texting Kenny.

kel_
08-01-2014, 10:17 AM

Of I missed summat? What am I supposed to be apologising for?[/quote]

Texting Kenny.[/quote]

When?

WHERE'S YOUR PROVE?

moorlad
08-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Are youse saying you ofn't texted Kenny?

kel_
08-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Off of course I of text Kenny. I often lol at bury losing and ting.

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 10:28 AM
I of just texted Moorland the PROVE.

You're in it up to your neck sunshine. Expect a knock at the door any time soon.

moorlad
08-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Well apologise for stalking the poor lad.

kel_
08-01-2014, 10:30 AM
FABRICATION

moorlad
08-01-2014, 10:30 AM
I of just texted Moorland the PROVE.

You're in it up to your neck sunshine. Expect a knock at the door any time soon.

It might be some time before I read the prove to be honest, phone's in the car.

Floppy_funbags
08-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Dates an everything.

deezel
08-01-2014, 12:37 PM
i had a mini-bag off of dates for my mid-morning snack