PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas With Wendun

Zilzal
07-01-2014, 05:02 PM
As regular readers of this most irregular thread will know, I invariably spend the festive period with Kempo and family, always at their behest. Despite the fact that I refuse to pull Christmas crackers with any degree of enthusiasm, smile at the feeble jokes inside (so bad that they could have been written by 'Shire' or 'Ssssh...I'm trying to think' and insist on wearing a black paper hat or nothing, I'm invariably invited back.

This year, however, the first invite I received was from Wendun. Seeing this as an opportunity to build bridges and experience Wendun's bunker at first hand I said 'yes, okay' (thus kissing goodbye to the jollity and mirth that is always on tap at Kempo's).

Wendun has long been known as a brutal ideologue and master tactician when it comes to dividing and purging perceived rivals on MM.

However, it came as a major shock to discover that in the flesh (pallid as one would expect from living underground for most of the year), Wendun is in reality a gregarious

frogmiller
07-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Wow Zil,

Great read! Last time I conversed with Wendon he told me that he knew who I was and that he had a bigger car than I. I'm so glad you got on and I do hope that Mr. and Mrs. Kempo (the second or third) don't hold it against you. I have heard that Kempo is still stuffing the bird, into sandwiches because of the ammount left over.

Maybe you could pass on some recipes from you camping days with hippys on Herringthorpe playing fields.

Zilzal
07-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Frog, the hippies that descended on me were lentil stew men to the last. Terribly narrow-minded I know but give a hippy a communal joint along the lines of a Camberwell Carrot and a continous loop of the Grateful Dead and food becomes secondary.

If there's left over stew, they simply wait until it gets cold before eventually washing their faces and hair in it. Water they never go near...but cold lentil soup left for a month or so? They and their 'old ladies' call it "ablutionary bliss."

I call it "disgusting".

millyTHEmiller
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM
you are a very very strange person :D haha

kempo
07-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Welcome back zilzal...the board certainly needs you.

Compliments of the season...I am aware that wendun despite his failings is a,fine raconteur and an even better student of history.

Did you happen to come across his gun cabinet during your festive visit?..I believe that he even has a bullet with my on it...remarkable!

Anyway I digress hopefully IBS will join us soon and we can restore a bit of class to the board content.

I am certain that you are not a fan of Christmas but thankfully it's been and gone and you can focus on the,Spring.

shiregreenmillers
07-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Welcome back zilzal...the board certainly needs you.

Compliments of the season...I am aware that wendun despite his failings is a,fine raconteur and an even better student of history.

Did you happen to come across his gun cabinet during your festive visit?..I believe that he even has a bullet with my on it...remarkable!

Anyway I digress hopefully IBS will join us soon and we can restore a bit of class to the board content.

I am certain that you are not a fan of Christmas but thankfully it's been and gone and you can focus on the,Spring.Am sure IBS will be back kempo ;)

rileyev
07-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Kinell Zil!!

O/T please..

Nearly wasted an hour of my life reading that crap!!

Cam... lack of O/T must deserve a yellow!!!

millavanilla
07-01-2014, 08:16 PM
[quote="Zilzal"]As regular readers of this most irregular thread will know, I invariably spend the festive period with Kempo and family, always at their behest. Despite the fact that I refuse to pull Christmas crackers with any degree of enthusiasm, smile at the feeble jokes inside (so bad that they could have been written by 'Shire' or 'Ssssh...I'm trying to think' and insist on wearing a black paper hat or nothing, I'm invariably invited back.

This year, however, the first invite I received was from Wendun. Seeing this as an opportunity to build bridges and experience Wendun's bunker at first hand I said 'yes, okay' (thus kissing goodbye to the jollity and mirth that is always on tap at Kempo's).

Wendun has long been known as a brutal ideologue and master tactician when it comes to dividing and purging perceived rivals on MM.

However, it came as a major shock to discover that in the flesh (pallid as one would expect from living underground for most of

shiregreenmillers
07-01-2014, 08:20 PM
[quote="millavanilla"]As regular readers of this most irregular thread will know, I invariably spend the festive period with Kempo and family, always at their behest. Despite the fact that I refuse to pull Christmas crackers with any degree of enthusiasm, smile at the feeble jokes inside (so bad that they could have been written by 'Shire' or 'Ssssh...I'm trying to think' and insist on wearing a black paper hat or nothing, I'm invariably invited back.

However, it came as a major shock to discover that in the flesh (pallid as one

millavanilla
07-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Dear camiller, as a respected mod, what do you think of
Certain people on here, ( you know who i mean) taking the mickey and posing as three different postees...these people clearly need banning for life and never to return... :blue:

shiregreenmillers
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Certain people on here, ( you know who i mean) taking the mickey and posing as three different postees...these people clearly need banning for life and never to return... :blue:like it ..

kempo
07-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Certain people on here, ( you know who i mean) taking the mickey and posing as three different postees...these people clearly need banning for life and never to return... :blue:

This post represents your intellectual opinion does it?...or is it a joke?

Zilzal
07-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Milla, you appear to have a one-track mind. Does it pain you that it's never taken you anywhere of interest?

shiregreenmillers
07-01-2014, 08:34 PM
The chuckle brothers are back :blue: :blue:

millavanilla
07-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Oh ive been many places..variety is the spice of life they say..but i dont brag...im me and thats it...i also dont pretend to be another, fictitious person..just saying it as it is thats all..so good luck to the both of you..er sorry three of you...XD

Zilzal
07-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Milla, you may have been to many places physically, but you've clearly never been anywhere in your mind.

I'm baffled as to why you can't grasp that a MB can contain more than one playful, imaginative mind. IBS, as far as I can recall, has never once boasted about anything. Just the opposite in fact.

I have nothing to boast about either.

The third person in the triumvirate that obsesses you so, is Kempo. Kempo tells it how he wants to tell it, which is his right. Invariably he does it in an amusing and deadpan way which is all to the good.

Others are capable of joining in too. Croglin to but one. If Croglin posted more often, would that make him the fourth man, wrapped up in one?

Do think before you post for the nth time on this subject. You may then be in a position to illuminate such as Shiregreen. I feel sure, deepdown, that Shire would be grateful. Just think. Then you can move on together.

gramiller1959
07-01-2014, 09:30 PM
i just want to know are the passers by still sh.tting on mr singhs lawn ? :O

millavanilla
07-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Dont take things too seriously zilzal ! :heart:

kempo
07-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Dont take things too seriously zilzal ! :heart:

I won't.