PDA

View Full Version : New signing(s)

Nevermore666
07-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Realistically, who would you like to see come in during this transfer window? Alternatively, who would you like to see the back of?

MouldyGenitalia
07-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I think it goes without question the players that have seemed to be exiled should be made main priority to find new homes for.

Surely Mike Edwards will want to swap the reserves for some first team football somewhere? I think we should try and get a couple of younger lads e.g. Mark Beck out on loan to another club - free up his wages for potential free agent/other loan signing.

Other than that I don't really think we have many options to show the door. Gillies perhaps?

I'd like to see Nakhi Wells here. Doubtful - infact probably impossible. Perhaps we could go down a level and see if Rhys Murphy or Sam Winnall can hack it in Cumbria and League 1?

Markovitch
08-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Would imagine Beck is earning nothing so wouldn't free up much. Edwards probably wants to go but if he is on 100 grand a year at his age where would he go without a wage cut. Edwards would be better pushing through his coaching badges and using as a coach or a scout, at least we are getting some value for him until the summer. Same with Cadz, otherwise they just sit and do nothing before moving into pub management.
We need all the stereotypes, 20 goal striker, box to box midfielder, commanding centre half. Back to the reserve teams of the Manchester clubs I expect unless we can unearth some Bulgarian or Romanian talent now they qualify for visas.

bruntonginga
09-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Commanding Centre Half - check CMW.

moorlad
10-01-2014, 11:12 AM
20 Goal striker - Amoo has 10 in half a season. Buaben is a box to box midfielder - almost. The centre backs we have now are better than at the start of the season, by miles.

We still need creativity, and endeavour in every game. They must give their all every time they take the field, not just if they fancy it.

Makfox
10-01-2014, 08:12 PM
"Buaben is a box to box midfielder - almost"

Now come on, get serious.

MouldyGenitalia
13-01-2014, 01:05 PM
I think the idea of a 20 goal man would be to compliment the 15 goals or so Amoo will get you? I don't think any side can manage with 20 goals alone...

It's good to see reports of Miller linked to other clubs - free up a lot of wage spending and would potentially we can get 1/2 other strikers in and maybe they could look a bit more interested?

dancingbear
13-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Why do people think we can send young lads out to free up wages yet others expect us to get players in from premier league clubs for free.