PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O. Wrinkly

Archiemiller
07-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Men of millmoor on to glory,give the ball to big Jim Storrie,he will pass to Graham Leggett who will score a goal..Stevie WONDER Downsie,Quinny wears the crowny,captain Tiler,Jim Furnell,Swifty,Hague and Bentley...David Watson is for ENGLAND and the boss is Tommy Docherty men of millmoor on too glory MILLERS too the top.
Get some practice in PETE and we will sing it together next time im in Bluecoats. U.T.M.

CAMiller
07-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Men of millmoor on to glory,give the ball to big Jim Storrie,he will pass to Graham Leggett who will score a goal..Stevie WONDER Downsie,Quinny wears the crowny,captain Tiler,Jim Furnell,Swifty,Hague and Bentley...David Watson is for ENGLAND and the boss is Tommy Docherty men of millmoor on too glory MILLERS too the top.
Get some practice in PETE and we will sing it together next time im in Bluecoats. U.T.M.

How about:

Men of New York on to glory give the ball to our man Arnie, he will pass to Kieran Agard who will score a goal.
Freckilington's a winner , Pringle is a ginger, Captain Morgan, Adam Collin, Bradley, Revell and Joe Skarzy
Mike O'Connor is for Ireland and the boss is big Steve Evans.
Men of New York on to glory, Millers to the top.

Hard when you stick to players under contract and apologies to Ben but I suppose it could be replaced with winger.

shiregreenmillers
07-01-2014, 07:51 PM

How about:

Men of New York on to glory give the ball to our man Arnie, he will pass to Kieran Agard who will score a goal.
Freckilington's a winner , Pringle is a ginger, Captain Morgan, Adam Colin, Bradley, Revell and Joe Skarzy

Hard when you stick to players under contract and apologies to Ben but I suppose it could be replaced with winger.[/quote]Good job that

CAMiller
07-01-2014, 07:54 PM

How about:

Freckilington's a winner , Pringle is a ginger, Captain Morgan, Adam Colin, Bradley, Revell and Joe Skarzy

Hard when you stick to players under contract and apologies to Ben but I suppose

millavanilla
07-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Feckin ell archie..even older than me...

Archiemiller
07-01-2014, 08:06 PM
camiller and shiregreen are you wrinkly in disguise.?

CAMiller
07-01-2014, 08:14 PM
camiller and shiregreen are you wrinkly in disguise.?

Subject line should have been F.A.O. Wrinkly (Private) and I promise you nobody else would have looked ;D

Archiemiller
07-01-2014, 08:25 PM
not forced to be as old as you millavanilla but i go a bit further back than "E for B and Dennis Leigh".!!!!!!!

wrinkly
07-01-2014, 09:27 PM
What about (to the tune of the Who's "I'm a boy")

One little boy was Chris Rabjohn
Another little boy was Wil****son
Another little boy was John Galley

A win for us is like ABC

A A A A Alan Hill
B B B B Brian Tiler
C C C C Colin Clish

Wednesday play like pregnant fish

edit You're spot on with the Men of Millmoor lyrics Arch
Great stuff

Archiemiller
07-01-2014, 10:03 PM
youve got me goin now wrinkly...Down on the station jump onto a train weer off to see united win away again,down on the terrace where we do the rock n roll...come on united score another GOAL...From early 60s that one.!!!

shiregreenmillers
07-01-2014, 10:07 PM
youve got me goin now wrinkly...Down on the station jump onto a train weer off to see united win away again,down on the terrace where we do the rock n roll...come on united score another GOAL...From early 60s that one.!!!Get a hotel room then XD XD XD XD XD