PDA

View Full Version : Fridays game most important so far.

SlimyLimey
07-01-2014, 07:23 PM
we win we will only be 4 points behind leicester... If we lose, 10 points.
Big difference.
Hopefully we will get at least a point. :s :s

triz
07-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I'd take a point all day long, i'm not expecting it though

Rattea
07-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I think the Brighton home games is more important.

I think wet will be in a scrap between 4th and 9th do points against them will be far more important and show us how good we are against the decent championship opposition rather than those monied and with more quality in depth!

swaledale
08-01-2014, 06:09 PM
In the end its just another 3 points, in the past we thrashed Newcastlew at home and drew away at their place yet we finished lower half of the league and they got promoted.

It would be nice if we can get a pint, which I'm sure we are more than capable of, but no great shakes if we lose. Just as long as we dont get thumped as has tended to happen with Clough in charge (this seasons CO Cup excepted).

Bear DCFC
08-01-2014, 06:19 PM
In the end its just another 3 points, in the past we thrashed Newcastlew at home and drew away at their place yet we finished lower half of the league and they got promoted.

It would be nice if we can get a pint, which I'm sure we are more than capable of, but no great shakes if we lose. Just as long as we dont get thumped as has tended to happen with Clough in charge (this seasons CO Cup excepted).

Thirsty are we Swales? XD

I agree. If we win it will be a great result, if we don't then onto the next. Our form has been dipping of late so I'm not feeling good about this one. Even when we've been winning it hasn't been the high level of performance we've been used to.

I have a feeling we will struggle in Jan.

triz
08-01-2014, 06:35 PM
You're always so pessimistic bear :blue:

Bear DCFC
08-01-2014, 06:41 PM
You're always so pessimistic bear :blue:

We both know this isn't true Mr Triz

chili756
08-01-2014, 06:46 PM
Fridays game is very important for 2 reasons. Firstly for our own self confidence and belief. Like Rats said on another thread (joking aside ;D ) it would be one win in five, should we lose or draw, and while it still comes on the back of a terrific run, it wont do much for the players own confidence, winning mentality and all that!

Secondly, like the opening post said, a win would put us 4 points of them, and a defeat 10 points behind. For me, I would take the draw and be happy with that (clearly a win would be great, but always a tough place to go for us), a point means we can push on, and then go into some games we can do much better in. Brighton and Yeovil at home, while Blackburn and Brum away for me, could easily give us another 10 points.

What is more important for me, is how the board react to our current run. I would like to see more from Rush, about how we are going to improve the squad as a whole and I want to hear a solid argument about what they now expect from us for th

Manofpride
08-01-2014, 08:26 PM
[quote="chili756"]Fridays game is very important for 2 reasons. Firstly for our own self confidence and belief. Like Rats said on another thread (joking aside ;D ) it would be one win in five, should we lose or draw, and while it still comes on the back of a terrific run, it wont do much for the players own confidence, winning mentality and all that!

Secondly, like the opening post said, a win would put us 4 points of them, and a defeat 10 points behind. For me, I would take the draw and be happy with that (clearly a win would be great, but always a tough place to go for us), a point means we can push on, and then go into some games we can do much better in. Brighton and Yeovil at home, while Blackburn and Brum away for me, could easily give us another 10 points.

What is more important for me, is how the board react to our current run. I would like to see more from Rush, about how we are going to improve the squad as a whole and I want to hear a solid argu