PDA

View Full Version : Sam says the disgruntled fans are in the minority!

TrevandDev
07-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Delusion reaches new heights. According to a piece published in the Mirror a short while ago, most of the West Ham fans Sam meets are positive; hence he believes the majority back him.

Apparently a few wins will sort the rest of us out. So presumably the quality of football has absolutely nothing to do with it! It seemingly just goes to prove that the 'West Ham Way' means nothing to him whatsoever.

jon15u
08-01-2014, 05:26 AM
Delusion reaches new heights. According to a piece published in the Mirror a short while ago, most of the West Ham fans Sam meets are positive; hence he believes the majority back him.

Apparently a few wins will sort the rest of us out. So presumably the quality of football has absolutely nothing to do with it! It seemingly just goes to prove that the 'West Ham Way' means nothing to him whatsoever.

He is suffering from self delussions. A man who isnt willing to change his tactics because he thinks they are right, is hardly likely to believe that a large number of supporters would be against him.

tassiehammer
08-01-2014, 05:57 AM
there are none so blind as those that won't see

Or something like that

palerider
08-01-2014, 07:40 AM
The man's up his own @rse.

Even the poll on KUMB is down to about 50/50 now and a lot on there would be happy with Osama Bin Laden as manager.

WHU
08-01-2014, 07:53 AM
50/50 ffs?

even WHO i'd say are running at 85% anti - two months ago the majority were for him

Eggerts_Ears
08-01-2014, 09:25 AM
What was that word he used to describe West Ham fans for wanting football played the right way?

The man really doesn't help himself at all.

Norfolkammer
08-01-2014, 09:49 AM
We'll there's his next line of defense - "The fans have turned against me, my captain, my super signings (Maiga excluded), my team and the exciting brand of football we play." "They're not really helping the situation."

Utter pri$k!

rednekst
08-01-2014, 10:20 AM
By the way PR, Osama Bin Laden is dead...sorry mate you are correct he could do a lot better than the incumbent at the moment. :blue:

The report about the fans not helping the situation is borrock...as what input do we have on the way the team is turned out and formations they try to play!!!

terrya1965
08-01-2014, 09:19 PM
50/50...The other 50% must be other fans?:?

IronworksFC
08-01-2014, 09:23 PM
chants of fu(k off Sam Allardyce, fu(k off Sam allardyce being sung now. great support he has eh

only1salty
08-01-2014, 09:59 PM
On the way back from City now. Anyone who still backs that (unt needs to look at themselves.

5-0 forest
6-0 city

Pardew, Zola and Grant all sacked for less.

Norfolkammer
08-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Well they certainly weren't in the minority tonight. Everybody who watched that "game" on TV heard what they thought! I think away fans represent the hardcore majority support of any club!