PDA

View Full Version : to mr devonspur

connelljj
08-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Not once have you ever gave a reply without insults,a sad little weesel with i guess a sad life.a p.r.i.c.k Someone who is completely worthless. An ankle-biting, washed-up rat ******* you'd rather see tied to the back of a car and driven through the fast line than anywhere else.
i feel sorry for you, you spend your sad life trying to hurt people on a forum,guys like davee59 can give a decent reply.but not you.

take time away, it will do you good.

BlackDiamond
08-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Not once have you ever gave a reply without insults,a sad little weesel with i guess a sad life.a p.r.i.c.k Someone who is completely worthless. An ankle-biting, washed-up rat ******* you'd rather see tied to the back of a car and driven through the fast line than anywhere else.
i feel sorry for you, you spend your sad life trying to hurt people on a forum,guys like davee59 can give a decent reply.but not you.

:O

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 05:05 PM

:O[/quote]

BD

Is this the sort of banter you were referring to in a previous post?
:?

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 05:14 PM

I say old chap...isn't this a bit thick?

Like your good self methinks and by all means call me a "weasel" but do try and remember how to spell it as one loses all credibility!!!

It seems that you are an embarrassment to your fellow WH posters, most of whom are ok like Black Diamond, Hammerwell 06 or MickyJ and quite a few others!

So let me give you a piece of advice, free of charge, no wagers which you conveniently welched out of!!

If you don't like grown up banter don't come on

BlackDiamond
08-01-2014, 05:42 PM

BD

:?[/quote]

Yes sadly it was :blue: Why can't we all just get along,rivalries aside ;D

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 06:10 PM

BD

:?[/quote]

Yes sadly it was :blue: Why can't we all just get along,rivalries aside ;D[/quote]

Because there are those, like conelljj, who can give it but can't take it!!

But I agree with you and some of the posters' behaviour is childish and ridiculous

connelljj
08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
mr devonspur,i'v been coming on this forum with post over the last 6 months,a lot of post with you and davee59,never have i been rude to both of you ( until today XD )it was just fun,i can give it or take it,but you,its nasty,you set a goal to hurt anyone out side spurs,just remember spurs were big in the 60s.you are only better than west ham as you have more money.spurs or west ham will never win the premier.hope you have a great year.as bye from conn :heart:

DEVONSPUR
08-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Read your post again Connell and tell me it was just "fun"!!

There is a line and you crossed it!!!

I shouldn't have been surprised really but I was!!

Real heroes tonite are the Spammer fans at the Eithad...5-0 so far and you're awful!!
:s