PDA

View Full Version : And the special 10 year award for ...

MissWinnie
08-01-2014, 11:14 AM
hanging around here talking gibberish goes to ...

Winnie excitedly rips open gold envelope before feigning look of surprise ...

Staged pause for effect ...

And a bit longer ... :D

Ooh, it's the Mighty Oz!!! :O :D

Oz collects award while fellow nominees politely clap with rehearsed fixed grins on their faces.

Oz, Congratulations! :star:

Winnie gives Oz two affected air kisses before handing over award to our shocked and stunned winner, as fellow nominees politely clap with rehearsed fixed grins on their faces, and noisy whistles and cries of 'Speech!' fill the cool night air ...

Well done Ozzie. Never has a ripped singlet looked so good ... :heart: ;D

MissWinnie
08-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Oops ... got distracted by the muscles again ...

I meant to say that I like your style of gibberish. :D

yubbywelch
10-01-2014, 11:09 AM
His mouth muscles

ozfan
11-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Thanks Win. not much gets by you. :)

Says he with 11,000+ posts. ;D

I'm not really one for ceremony but 10 years is a fair chunk of life and it was cool to reflect the events that have gone by since I made my first post.

bongosdad
11-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Well done 0Z. There's loyalty for you. :star:

MissWinnie
11-01-2014, 03:06 AM
Thanks Win. not much gets by you. :)

Says he with 11,000+ posts. ;D

I'm not really one for ceremony but 10 years is a fair chunk of life and it was cool to reflect the events that have gone by since I made my first post.

You're welcome Ozzie. :) Couldn't let your 10 year VM anniversary slip by without a fuss! I'm sorry (you're probably not! :D ) that I missed the first 8, but I've loved your company over the last two years. :heart:

I hope you like your award. I had planned on baking you a big cake with 10 candles, but Yubbs said you'd much prefer the signed framed photo of him - you know, the one with the big cheesy grin. Hmm... on second thoughts ... might have to start baking ...

Here's to a fantastic next 10 years and beyond ... :star:

Anyway, best go to bed now. Busy couple of days ahead with our Cup battle. Need all my energy if I'm going to finish the weekend on top of you. ;D

Winnie xxx

ozfan
11-01-2014, 05:00 AM
Thanks Bongo!

ozfan
11-01-2014, 05:17 AM
Winnie, if I think of Yubbs all I see is 'that' clown picture.It's perfect. :D

"Need all my energy if I'm going to finish the weekend on top of you"

Oh I say honey. Really I don't mind. You're on top right now so I guess as I haven't been on top all year I'd like to see how it looks. I'd say pretty good but I'm going to have to work hard to get there as I can't see you just rolling over and making it easy.

MissWinnie
11-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Oh gorgeous, it's just that I worry that if I let you go on top, then you may get a taste for it, and then you'll never let me go back there again ... :blue: Hmm ... it is going to be a looong weekend though and I might get tired, and it IS your special 10 year event, so if you promise not to like it toooo much, I could let you go on top for the first half, and then we could tussle it out fair and square for finishing position during the second half. Does that okay to you Ozzie?

Oh and I love the clown photo too, but do you mind if we leave it out of the dug out, just for this round? O:)

Arran007
11-01-2014, 12:52 PM
OZ, 10 years on this forum, you'd have got less for manslaughter ;D

Well done !

littlemissvillain
11-01-2014, 12:58 PM
10 years Oz...

Wow!!!

About time you got your backside over to the UK so we can take you to a game...

L x

ozfan
12-01-2014, 05:14 AM
OZ, 10 years on this forum, you'd have got less for manslaughter ;D

Well done !

Maybe less but nowhere near the amount of giggles. Cheers mate.

ozfan
12-01-2014, 05:18 AM
10 years Oz...

Wow!!!

About time you got your backside over to the UK so we can take you to a game...

L x

I soooo look forward to that day my dear x

0_drunkenbushman_0
24-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Ten years posting on a forum is one decent effort.

ozfan
25-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Cheers bushy but not really an effort. I'm stuck in a habit :D

MissWinnie
25-01-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm stuck in a habit. :D

Oz, what are you doing wearing a habit?

I mean, you look quite cute dressed as a nun and everything, but the ripped singlet look is so much more appealing.

Don't worry though, I'll go and get help!

Hmm ... now who on here has experience of helping nuns out of their habits? :? :D

av4ever
25-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Nice one Oz

I raise a cyber drink to you ;D

ozfan
26-01-2014, 12:37 AM

I mean, you look quite cute dressed as a nun and everything, but the ripped singlet look is so much more appealing.

Hmm ... now who on here has experience of helping nuns out of their habits? :? :D[/quote]

:D very good!

Fancy dress. My head was stuck. The face bit got caught under my nose. Cut off my nose. All good now.

ozfan
26-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Nice one Oz

I raise a cyber drink to you ;D

Cheers mate.Good to see you're still with us ;D

MissWinnie
26-01-2014, 10:16 AM

Hmm ... now who on here has experience of helping nuns out of their habits? :? :D[/quote]

Fancy dress. My head was stuck. The face bit got caught under my nose. Cut off my nose. All good now.[/quote]

Thanks Oz! You'd left your Smartypants lying round in the Tavern so I thought I'd try them on for size. :D I can't carry them off as well as you though, so I'll hand you them back. ;D

Glad to hear you were freed from your habit. Don't worry about missing a nose - they're soooo last season. :D

iwuztherein82
26-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Well done Oz, you wizard, you ...

Heres to the next 10 ;D

ozfan
28-01-2014, 02:06 AM

Fancy dress. My head was stuck. The face bit got caught under my nose. Cut off my nose. All good now.[/quote]

Thanks Oz! You'd left your Smartypants lying round in the Tavern so I thought I'd try them on for size. :D I can't carry them off as well as you though, so I'll hand you them back. ;D

Glad to hear you were freed from your habit. Don't worry about missing a nose - they're soooo last season. :D[/quote]

Perhaps it would have been easier to get them on if you'd

ozfan
28-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Well done Oz, you wizard, you ...

Heres to the next 10 ;D

Cheers Wuzzy. The internet will be dead by then.

dazzyo-villa
28-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Brilliant stuff Oz.. here's to another 10 years :D

:star: :star:

MissWinnie
28-01-2014, 10:48 PM

Glad to hear you were freed from your habit. Don't worry about missing a nose - they're soooo last season. :D[/quote]

Perhaps it woul

ozfan
29-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Brilliant stuff Oz.. here's to another 10 years :D

:star: :star:

Thanks mate. You're doing ok for a newbie. Keep it up.;D

ozfan
29-01-2014, 08:24 AM

Glad to hear you were freed from your habit. Don't worry about missing a nose - they'r

MissWinnie
30-01-2014, 12:11 AM
:D And you might find me to be a slow learner ... ;D